Meeting at Lotte World

Coincidence

 

You arrived at Lotte World huffing and puffing. *I'm finally made it…. Hurray for me...* You looked up and caught sight of Minwoo looking around for you. You quickly straightened up, smoothed out your hair and uniform, calmed down your breathing and walked over to him. "Minwoo…… oppa. I'm REALLY sorry for getting here so late." you said. Minwoo shook his head. "Aniya, I just got here too. C'mon, lets go". He held your hand and led you quickly into the amusement park. *We're holding hands…. We look like a couple. Hehehe..* You gave an evil grin and walked into Lotte World.

 

You looked around in amazement. Sure you know Lotte World and you've seen it on the internet and TV but never have you walked into a place so full of colour and excitement as Lotte World* Normally, you would never go out and spend some money on amusement rides because you were tight on money. "~~~~~-ah, let's go buy some tickets." He took hold of your hand once again and took you to the ticket booth. While Minwoo was looking at the prices, you were looking at his hand holding yours. *His hands are so warm… I feel so safe and comforted* You smiled and then you accidently overheard the two girls behind you taking about you and Minwoo.

 

"Hey Cindy look, they're holding hands, how cute. They are such a sweet couple." You were surprised at the word 'couple'. Did holding hands with another boy really look like you are a couple with him? You secretly looked up at Minwoo. He was too busy looking at the prices and he couldn't hear over the loud noise. You tried to hear what the next girl had said. "Yeah, Krissie. The guy is super hot. But I wonder what the girl looks like?" You turned your head around, showing the side view of your face to Krissie. "The girl… is not very pretty. She's not bad but she looks like the kind that doesn't have much money." You glared. *Not very pretty hey? WELL EXUUUUUUUUUSE ME LADY FOR BEING POOR! Okay, calm down ~~~~~. Even you know that your looks aren't as pretty as Minwoo but…. I don't want to admit that I'm not pretty...* A voice took you out of your thoughts. "~~~~~-ah, lets go. I've bought the tickets and now we can have some fun!!" You nodded. *Okay, just enjoy yourself ~~~~~. Not everyone gets a chance to go to Lotte World*

 

Surprisingly, when you were on all those rides, all of your worries just washed away. You had great fun with Minwoo on all the different rollercoaster rides. You plopped down on one of the seats. "Oppa, I'm sooo tired. Let's take a rest…" You looked up and saw Minwoo looking for which ride to go on first. You chuckled. *Minwoo is like a little kid. So cute!* You thought about how many rides you had went on. *I'm sure that we went on more than 15 rides….* You looked around for the ticket booth and you read the prices. $150 FOR 20 RIDES. *Ahhh…. $150 for 20…. ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FREAKIN DOLLARS FOR 20 ITTY BITTY RIDES?!* You looked up. Minwoo was nowhere to be seen. "Mi-Minwoo oppa?" was all you could manage. You looked around. All you could see was a sea of people and no sign of Minwoo. You began to panic. What happened if you got lost? Lotte World is actually quite big. Plus, it was your first time in Lotte World. *Okay Kim ~~~~~, just look around for a map* But you feet were stuck to the ground. You felt small and terrified. Just then, a hand tapped you on your shoulder. Tears were forming on your eyes as you turned around. Minwoo was standing there happily, holding one chocolate ice and one strawberry ice cream. "~~~~~-ah, the line was so long at the ice-cream shop, it took me forever to get these ice-cream." He smiled but then he noticed the tears streaming down your face. "~~~~~-ah… what's wrong? Are you sick or too tired?" You were looking down. "OPPA! DID YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS? I THOUGHT THAT YOU HAD GOTTEN SEPERATED FROM ME AND I WAS REALLY PANICKING!" you shouted. A couple of people began to look your way. By now, you were crying uncontrollably. Minwoo's face softened and he wrapped his arms around you for an embrace. "~~~~~-ah" he whispered in your ear. "Mianhaeyo…. I thought that I would surprise you by bringing you some yummy ice-cream so that we could ride a couple more roller coasters. I'm sorry for leaving you like that." You felt relieved and calmed by his embrace. *Minwoo-ah… Please don't do that again...*

 

You came out of the toilet and you finished wiping your tears away. Your eyes were slightly red but everything was back to normal. "~~~~~-ah, lets go back home" said Minwoo. You nodded and the two of you went home. At the front of your house Minwoo gave you one more hug. "~~~~~-ah, are you really okay now?". You nodded and smiled. "That was a great day. Thanks! Lets do that again sometime!" Minwoo returned your smile and waited for you to go through your door. *That probably wasn't a date right? Minwoo just seemed to be having fun. We're just friends aren't we? Just friends….* You sighed and went home. Minwoo smiled and skipped back to his house. *I hoped ~~~~~ liked that date. I had such a hard time deciding where to go. But I chose Lotte World after reading that it was where new couples world go.. Hehe* He smiled and skipped to his bedroom.

 

-------------------------------------

Wow, this chapter was long…. Hehe, cheeky Minwoo. ARGGHHH, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HE'S SOOO CUTE! :D I'm sure all you readers out there think so too right? Right? Hehe. Happy READING!