A look at Minwoo's house

Coincidence

"Woah… Mr Song is sometimes quite strict" you said. Mr Song had actually threatened the girls to keep them in because they were taking pictures of Boyfriend like some kind of y stalker group. During class you could her them clicking away at the camera button. Boyfriend didn't seem to mind bit Mr Song sure did. You let out a sigh and you got ready to pack up when Minwoo came up to you. "~~~~~-ah, wanna walk home with me?". You were about to reject because you needed to think about your homework when Minwoo did his killer aegyo. *Now I know why girls agree with Minwoo whenever he does his aegyo* You nodded and Minwoo did a happy dance. "~~~~~~-ah, lets go now!" You had just finished zipping up your bag when Minwoo grabbed your arm and ran at full speed. "ARRRGGGGGHHHH" you screamed.

 

Minwoo had arrived at your house and you were still trying to get back to your normal breathing. "~~~~~-ah, would you like to eat dinner with me? Before your mum went somewhere, she had asked my parents if you could eat with us. And they agreed!" You still catching your breath and said in between gasps. "Minwoo-sunbae -gasp- , I should really -gasp- do my homework -gasp-. I have a lot of work to-" But before you could finish you sentence, Minwoo shot you his killer aegyo -again-.  "~~~~~-ah" he said in a super cute voice. "Don't be like that. I know you want to eat with me". Your heart skipped a beat. *It's true that I want to eat with him but…. My homework is very important. But then again, eating correctly is important too...* Before, when your mum had to rush out because of work, you would normally eat a cup of Shin Ramyun and drink some milk. A mental battle was going in your head. You gave a deep sigh. 'Okay, I give up. Lets have dinner at your place'. "YAY!" shouted Minwoo and he led you to his house.

 

He had insisted he would show you his bedroom. When your eyes had seen everything in his room, you gave a slight gasp. His bed was a king size with roughly 9 pillows, he had a mini refrigerator, a surround sound TV, a giant desk and a nice fluffy chair for reading. You thought about your room. Basically, your room just held a double sized bed and a simple desk. *They don't even compare. Minwoo's family must be rich...* "Your room is very… nice." you finally let out. "Really? It's nothing special really" said Minwoo and he plopped onto his king sized bed. *NOTHING SPECIAL?! WELL TAKE A LOOK AT MY ROOM AND LETS SEE IF YOUR ROOM IS "NOTHING SPECIAL"!* But all you did was smile and sit beside him. Both of you were quiet. You weren't sure that Minwoo thought this was a big deal but to you, sitting next to a kingka was a big deal. *Wow…. I'm sitting next to Minwoo… IN HIS HOME! Okay, Kim ~~~~~ calm down. It's not like Minwoo think this is anything special. But… I'M SITTING NEXT TO  A KINGKA!!!* You were about to scream when Minwoo's parents came back home. Minwoo's eyes lit up and ran to his parents. "Mi-Minwoo sunbaenim!" you called and ran after him. From the second level, you could see Minwoo running to his parents and giving them a big hug. *Awww… So Minwoo is a family guy. How sweet* You gave a smile and walked down.

 

Minwoo's parents caught sight of you and welcomed you happily. "Dear, what is your name?" said his mum. She looked very young and her complexion showed not a sign of aging.  You didn’t expect them to notice you so you were a bit flustered. "My name is Kim ~~~~~, mrs" you said with a smile. '~~~~~? Your name is beautiful. Just like you. I've always wanted a daughter. But I'm doing well with this aegyo prince" she said and pinched Minwoo's soft cheeks. It springed right back into place. *Wahhh... His checks look so soft. I wanna pinch them too...* You snapped out of your trance when Minwoo's dad started talking to you. "You can call us Mrs and Mr No. You can go play or do your homework while Mrs No and I start making dinner". You nodded and you and Minwoo walked up to Minwoo's bedroom. "Yeobo!" said Mrs No and she nudged her husband. "Why Mrs No? It sounds so old! Why didn’t we let her call us by our names?" Mr No shooshed Mrs No. "Jagiya, don't you remember? Last time, we let Minwoo's girlfriend call us that and she controlled us. Plus, she cheated on Minwoo and went off with that dingy looking guy. We must be careful. A lot of girls nowadays are like that. I don’t want to think ~~~~~ is one of those girls but I just want to be careful." Mrs No nodded slowly and they got back to working on dinner.

 

----------------------------------------------

Thank you, my subscribing friends! I felt sooo happy when all of you guys commented on my story and posted on my wall! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I will continue to type stories that you all will hopefully enjoy. :D