An Unexpected Confession

Coincidence

 

"What's the meaning of this, Cho Nana?" you asked as politely as you could but on the inside, your blood was boiling. All Nana returned was a smirk and a nod before you felt a hand grip tight onto your shoulder and push you onto the ground. Since you weren't ready, the push took you by surprise and you landed painfully on your knees.

 

Nana chuckled and looked at you intensely. "I've warned you before… that you should not get close to Minwoo". You looked at her with a confused expression.

 

"What in the world are you talking about, what-" you started but then it hit you.

 

The phone calls. The ones that you've been getting that you thought were spam calls. But they were actually all from… Cho Nana.

 

You looked up and glared at her. "Why? Why would you do something like that" you said quietly, trying as hard as you could to manage your anger. *Okay, calm down, Kim ~~~~~. I want to know the answer first before I get too carried away...*

 

"Because, you've been taking Minwoo oppa away from me and you're not going to get away with it. I've warned you many times but you did not listen so suffer the consequences that teaches annoying little boyfriend stealers what happens when they defy me, Cho Nana" she said and smirked.

 

You were speechless. How can someone be such… such… a witch!? You stared at her and you were determined to not let Nana get the better of you. "Nana, how could I have known that the calls were from you? I mean, you sounded like a total guy!" you protested.

 

Nana laughed for a while and then her expression changed which meant that she wasn't fooling around anymore. "Well, that's not my problem. Whether you knew it was me or not, you still kept lingering around Minwoo like some sad, abandoned puppy!" Nana shouted.

 

You scoffed and wracked your brain for a good response that will hopefully shut the girl up. "Well, if you didn't want me to be close to Minwoo oppa then why did you dump him in the first place?!". Your rage started to consume you more and you did your best to try to keep it to yourself.

 

Nana stood up and started walking slowly towards your direction. "Why? Well, if you want to know then I'll tell you. You see, Minwoo oppa and I were a couple not so long ago and we were progressing really well. But… Minwoo couldn't do anything for me. He doesn't protect me, he doesn't compliment me so why should I stay with a guy that hardly pays any attention to me?! So, I decided to break up with him and I got myself a new man. A better one. Someone who could at least love me!" said Nana.

 

You stared at the girl in front of you. *What? That would never happen. This girl is really full of lies!*. "Minwoo oppa would never do that! He did like you but he just didn't know how to show it. He can protect a girl, I know he can. I don't even know what he saw in you. You're just a girl who's plastic and will never be loved as much as how Minwoo liked you!" you screamed.

 

Nana gave you the death stare and couldn't believe how you had just described her. She walked closer and in a second, her black heels were just a centimetre away form your face. You strained your neck to look up and you saw Nana nod to the man that was pinning you down to the cold, hard floor.

 

In a second, you were lifted up by an enormous strength and instead, you were face-to-face with the worst ex you have met in your life. As you opened you mouth to describe Nana in the harshest words you could use, Nana lifted her hand and slapped you across the face. You opened your eyes in anger and when you looked back at Nana, she slapped you again, harder.

 

*This girl… how low can she get?!*. You tried to hit her back but the man's grip on your hands that were behind your back was too strong. Suddenly, you got an idea and you kicked Nana in the shin. She shrieked and her eyes were angrier than ever. Nana raised her fist and punched you in the stomach. You gasped from the pain and when you tried to kick her again, Nana stepped sideways and kicked you in the shin really hard.

 

You cried out in pain and tears started playing around in your eyes. You blinked several times to get rid of them but they stayed there and started to slowly roll down your red cheeks. Nana must've saw you crying and started to laugh. "What? Are you crying?! You're more of a baby than I thought. How could Minwoo even stand to be in the same room as you because I surely can't" said Nana viciously.

 

Forcing your tears back wasn't working so you gave up. You started to sob and you cringed at what Nana would say next. However, Nana's laugh got louder by the second until she was basically howling. "Hey, baby! Do you want me to call mummy. Oh no, I can't call Minwoo because he can't and won't protect you!" shouted Nana into your ear.

 

You wracked your brain with a perfect comeback but your mind was blank and thoughts of Minwoo started flooding into your mind. "Minwoo oppa… Help me..." you whispered quietly while crying.

 

Suddenly, you heard a door bang loudly and you quickly turned your head around. Since the tears were making your vision fuzzy, you blinked them out of your eyes until you were able to see the logo on your shoes correctly.

 

Standing at the doorway was… Minwoo. You were surprised that he had come exactly after what you just said. Minwoo looked around with a serious look and when he saw you, he widened his eyes. Your eyes were red and slightly swollen, indicating that you had been crying for a few minutes. He softened his eyes and started to walk in slowly.

 

"You made ~~~~~ cry… How dare you do something like that?!" Minwoo shouted. Nana stared at him and smiled a sweet innocent smile. "Oppa! What are you doing here? Did  you come here to play with me?" asked Nana. You opened your mouth in disgust and prevented yourself from losing your lunch in front of Minwoo.

 

Minwoo turned around and looked at you. "Are you okay?" asked Minwoo gently but his voice was full of concern. You nodded slightly but then, the man twisted your hands even more and you shouted loudly. Minwoo's rage flew out of the roof and then he kicked the man's legs, causing him to fall over.

 

Because the man was grabbing your hands, you toppled over with him. He lets go of them in the process and you landed painfully on your shoulder. You closed your eyes shut to try to keep the pain to yourself and after a few painful seconds, you opened your swollen eyes.

 

From the ground, you could see Minwoo throwing punches at the man and karate chop Nana's minions shoulder to make them faint. The girls dropped to the floor one by one and then it was the showdown between Minwoo and Nana.

 

The witch gasped at Minwoo and scowled. "How could you do that Minwoo? Why would you come in here and help some lowlife like her?!" Nana shrieked. You put your hands over your ears. *Man, she's loud! Ah… My ears just died...*. But you were wondering about what Minwoo would say next.

 

Minwoo looked Nana in the eye and you have never seen him with such a fierce look before. "Why? Because she's my friend. And friends stand up for each other. Kim ~~~~~ is a precious person to me and I will never let you touch even one stand of her hair because you've just crossed the line today Cho Nana. I don't even know what you've become. Because just then, you seemed exactly like a monster!" Minwoo shouted ferociously, You watched as Nana try to think of something to say but no words came out of her dangling mouth.

 

Then Minwoo looked at Nana closely, as if he was studying her. "But I do have one question that I would like answered. Why did you come back? You knew that I was enrolled into this school so you could've changed and go to an elite school. So why?" asked Minwoo cautiously.

 

You too, wanted to know why Nana had returned to this school. I mean, being in the same school as your ex can be awkward so you were really curious as to why the witch stayed at your school. Nana lifted her head and smiled evilly. "Because I wanted to see if you had changed or not. To see if you can at least love. And if you could and protect me as well, I might just give you the chance to get back with me. I mean, who doesn't want me? I'm irresistible!" sneered Nana.

 

The lower jaw of your mouth dropped from your face to the floor. Was your body extra close with the floor today or what? *What? Give Minwoo the chance to get back with her?! Argh, this girl is so… UNREASONABLE! I could just slap that sneer of her face and have it replaced with a bunch of ugly features like a really BIG nose or a monobrow!*.

 

Minwoo scoffed and returned to his 'serious' look. "Yah, why would I go out with some witch like you? You're plastic, mean and most of all, don't have a single human emotion, you robot head. Aish, what did I even see in you in the first place" Minwoo said as he scratched his head cutely and had completely thrown out 'Bad Minwoo'. You laughed slightly and could not believe that your oppa would say anything like that. In fact, you didn't even think he could.

 

Nana's anger had transformed into tears and it started to rush down her cheeks, ruining her mascara. You felt slightly scared after looking at the witch. Now instead of Model Nana, she looked like someone that was in a horror movie. Her face shot up and she clearly still had things that she had to say.

 

"Why… WHY?! Why would you try to help Kim ~~~~~. She's not even worth your time, look at her! Her skirt is wonky, her hair is messy and most of all… SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MAKE-UP ON! Why, you like her or something?" scoffed Nana.

 

Minwoo smiled and looked at her straight into her eyes.

 

"I do."

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello, pretties!

OMG, Minwoo said what?! Eeeeek! Heehee.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, peoples~ <3

I hope you guys enjoy your holidays.

P.S - What do you pretties get up to in the holidays?