A… date?

Coincidence

"Ahhh…" you sighed happily. You walked out of your house and the sun's warm rays splashed on your face. It was getting colder because Autumn was on it's way to Seoul. You opened your gate when you saw Minwoo standing in front of your house. "Minwoo-sunbaenim, what are you doing here?"

 

Minwoo stared at you for a moment. "~~~~~-ah…. I've noticed that you keep on calling me 'Sunbae or Minwoo-sunbaenim". You didn't get where he was coming from. "And?" Minwoo sighed. "~~~~~-ah, call me M-I-N-W-O-O, Minwoo!" he declared. Your eyes widened. Not many people have asked you to call someone by their first name - well, except for Lizzy. You swallowed and slowly said "Do you want to walk together to school, Minwoo?". Minwoo smiled his signature smile that would normally make girls faint right there. "Now, say "Minwoo OPPA". *Wow, so many instructions to follow first thing in the morning...* "We're going to be late if we don't go to school now…. Minwoo…. Oppa". You smiled. *OHMIGOSH! I CALLED HIM 'MINWOO OPPA'! SOMEBODY, PINCH ME!* "Okay, lets go" said Minwoo. He grabbed your arm tightly and  ran to school, with you floating on the wind behind him like kite. *Here we go again* You gave a deep sigh. 

 

"M-Minwoo-ah…. -gasp- next time -gasp- run slower…" you gasped. Minwoo looked at you and had a worried look on his face. "~~~~~-ah, mianhae. I just didn't want you to be late..". You looked up and saw Minwoo's guilty face. You face softened. "Minwoo-ah, it's okay. At least we're not late to school" you said and shot him your best smile. Minwoo nodded and went to join up with his friends. Lizzy walked up to you. "My friend…. Did I just see you enter these school gates with Minwoo?" she asked suspiciously. You blushed. "And what if I did…". You shuffled your feet. Lizzy eyes widened. She was going to shout out loudly. You reacted quickly and cupped your hands over Lizzy's mouth. You glared at her. "Keep it in babe, keep it in.." She nodded and you to skipped off to History class.

 

In the middle of class, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You looked up at the teacher. Mr Song was facing the whiteboard writing something. *Okay, here's my chance.* You quickly got out your touch phone and clicked on the 'Message' icon. Your eyes widened. It was from Minwoo! *OMG, I GOT A TEXT FROM MINWOO! Hey… how did he know my number?* Suddenly, you remembered. When you had visited Minwoo's house, he had asked for your number just in case he needed to tell you something and he gave you his. You smiled and quickly read the text. ~~~~~-ah. Let's meet after school today. I feel like having fun with you. Let's meet at Lotte World straight after school. *Is this… a date?* You felt your face getting hotter and hotter. You quickly put your phone back into your pocket. For the rest of the day, you kept on thinking about the text Minwoo had sent you. *So… he was thinking of me… For some reason, I'm happy!* But being that happy had its consequences. You spaced out a lot during class and you got in trouble a lot. You had almost  gotten a detention but Mr Song hardly means it. He normally just says that to scare you. But you weren't taking any chances. *Next time Kim ~~~~~, CONCENTRATE!!!!!* You gave yourself a hard pinch on the cheek. Then you suddenly remembered your date *cough* meeting with Minwoo. You looked at you watch. "ARRRGHHHHHH! I'M LAAAAAAATE" And saying that, you ran out of the school gates with students wondering what in the world was wrong with you.

 

-------------------------------------------------

OMG, OMG! NEW COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS! Thank  you for all those super nice comments. I've had a couple of people asked about the thing with the lights going on and off. Hehe… What happened with the light will be later described in the story! I was called and Author ssi by someone and saying my fic is good. I will keep updating more so stay tuned! (I sound like some like of TV host….) :D