In order to impress him… I MUST!

Coincidence

 

"This should do it!" you declared. It had been an hour since you were in the bathroom doing your skincare routine. You had out on a mask and applied bottles of cream. Taking care of your skin is what you do but you never use bottles of cream and masks like you did today. You hugged your present from Lizzy and muttered 'Thank you'. It was 11:30pm and you were getting sleepy. "It's time for bed..." you said while yawning.

 

The next morning, you woke up feeling very refreshed. *Ah… Lizzy's products must've worked! I feel fresh and happy!* Normally, you would be unwilling to get up and your hair was like bird's nest. But today, you felt cheerful and your hair was just slightly messy but it looked nice. You quickly looked at yourself in the mirror and did an evil smile. *Hehe.. I wonder what Minwoo will think of me now… MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!* You brushed your teeth with your trusty Colgate and you skipped to the living room like you had just won a million dollars.

 

"Good morning, sweetheart!" your dad said and pecked you on the cheek. "Morning!'" you replied back, more cheerfully than your dad. He looked slightly surprised. "Wow, aren't we happy today?." You smiled  

back and said 'Good morning' to your mum. She realised that you were extra chirpy today too. "Well, honey bunches, care to tell us why you are so happy?" she asked.

 

You explained everything to your mum and dad, how you had received a dream-like present from Lizzy and that after putting everything on, you felt clean and well, refreshed. Your parents beamed at your bright face and smile but when you looked at the clock, people would've sworn that you were the person in 'The Scream'.

 

"I'M LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!" you screamed and you quickly gobbled up your breakfast, put on your clothes, got your bag, put on your shoes and off you were. "Bye!" you screamed. You were running so fast that you didn't even see Minwoo waiting outside for you. Minwoo looked at the person who just took off like a car a few seconds ago. *Wait… Is that...? She must be late….*. He chuckled and looked at his watch. His face turned ugly for a second before returning to everyone's ,much loved Minwoo. "I'M LATE TOOOOOOOOO!" and he ran after you.

 

You arrived at the school puffing like a dragon that had lost its fire. Soon, you were joined in puffing with  Minwoo who was puffing heavier than you were. When you had looked up, some girls looked your way and turned back to their conversation on their phone or with their friends. After a few days with Minwoo regaining his memory, the gossip had died down and thank goodness for that! You couldn't stand so many days of people gossiping and texting about you at school.

 

When you realised that it was Minwoo who was beside you, you quickly straightened your back and smoothed your hair while he was still bending down, catching his breath. "Good morning, Minwoo oppa!" you tried to say as cheerfully as possible without sounding like you've just ran up Mt Everest and down again. Minwoo stood up nonchalantly and  beamed at you. "Good morning, Jessica!" he said. *Bwoh? J-Jessica? But my name is...* Then you realised. *Ah…. When I danced for him for his birthday… But if I'm Jessica then he must be...*. "Having a great day so far, Krystal?" you replied. Both of you looked at each other seriously but then you burst out laughing. Soon after, Minwoo started hoot with laughter too.

 

After all that laughing, you and Minwoo began to walk to the bench where you and Lizzy would normally meet before school started. You and Minwoo were looking around for Lizzy when suddenly, Minwoo saw her. She was behind a pole but Minwoo could recognise her blue bag with SHINee and U-KISS's pictures on it. *Hey, there's Lizzy! I should tell ~~~~~… But… I want to be with her for now...*. Minwoo then suddenly grabbed your arm and pointed the other way. "I think I just saw Lizzy walking into that building right there!" he tried to say calmly. "Okay" you nodded. "Let's go!". Minwoo closed his eyes and pushed away that tiny pang of guilt he felt. *Don't worry, Minwoo-ah! ~~~~~-ah will meet with Lizzy at lunch. So don't worry!*. Then he smiled evilly. *At least, I get to be with ~~~~~ for 10 more minutes…  Hehe...*. The two of you went to the classroom with Lizzy waiting for you, wondering where you were.

 

At lunch, you joined with Lizzy and you wanted to sit on the bench with her privately because you didn't really want Boyfriend (especially Minwoo) that you were trying hard to impress him with skincare products. "Okay, chingu. So I put on the beauty products last night and in the morning, I felt so refreshed! I felt like I was on top of the world!" you smiled at Lizzy while saying that. She smiled back warmly. "I'm glad you feel like that, my friend. I also bought a bottle for me and when I woke up, boy did I feel good or what?" she smiled. However, you were still clueless about what to do now. "So, what do I do now? Keep on using to products every night?" you asked. Lizzy nodded. "Plus, use the masks. But only used them once or twice a week because they don't need to be used often."

 

You nodded, while in all the information Lizzy has just said to you. "Okay, I think I've now got a schedule for night time" you sighed. Lizzy patted you on the back. "Don't worry! When you look at yourself after a few weeks, you'll be thankful to good ol' Lizzy." You smiled and continued to talk about Boyfriend and mostly, Minwoo.

 

At night, you tied back your hair as it was time to start your daily night time skincare routine. "Let's do this!" you cried and then you started putting cream after cream and lastly, topping it off with a fresh and  cool cucumber mask straight from the box of dreams from Lizzy.

 

--------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! You've probably been waiting for a new chapter to arrive and here it is! I know it isn't as happy and exciting as the other ones but wait and see! I have a massive chapter coming up next… So don't be disappointed. I'M POSITIVE THAT IT WILL BE A SHOCK TO YOU ALL, SUBBIES! BWAHAHAHAHA!

 

Yours sincerely, grassjelly author-nim ;D