Your for the Day

Coincidence

 

You couldn't believe your eyes. You, along with Minwoo were standing in front of Seoul's most expensive restaurant. You could see important-looking people in suits entering and leaving the big arched doorframe. You glanced over to Minwoo and he was looking well, normal. However, there was something about him that was different. Maybe it was that he was in a suit… and that made him look more manly? *But gosh, does he look good!* You smiled. Minwoo was secretly looking at you from the side. *~~~~~-ah is smiling, she must like it! Haha! Her smile really makes me happier!* He did a mental fist punch to the air looked over to you. "~~~~~-ah, let's go" He held your hand tight and you went with him into the vast doors of delicious food.

 

You sat in your seat and tried not to squirm around. You looked around. People in business clothing surrounded your table and they seemed to be muttering very important business and classical music was playing in the background. The walls had pictures of graceful angels and cupids. *Waaah, this place is SO classy~ And I'm going to eat with Minwoo-oppa… KYA!* You mentally danced and then a waiter came up to you. He was dressed like a millionaire's personal butler. He handed you your menus and walked away without making any sound. Minwoo seemed really reading the menu quite intently like he was REALLY hungry. *Haha, he's so cute* You looked down at the menu and you almost fell out of your chair. A cup of tea for 15 bucks?! You could've sworn that of you looked at the prices any longer your eyeballs would've fell out. Minwoo signalled for a waiter and the same one quickly walked over. "Cold potato soup with caeser salad and lemon dressing. Grilled steak, medium rare and sparkling water." He glanced over at you and your mind went blank. "T-the same thing.." you got out. The waiter nodded slightly, took your menus and walked away silently.

 

Minwoo smiled. "Enjoying the day?" You smiled weakly. *Great, I feel GREAT! I feel like I'm using up all his money. Wait, when he gets older maybe he'll be poor. And that's because he spent all his money on you…. ARGH!* You started to panic and squirmed around in your chair. Minwoo seemed to notice something was wrong. "~~~~~-ah, what's wrong?" You snapped out of your stupid daydreams and shook your head. "Nothing, I'm fine! Why would anything be wrong with me?" Minwoo didn't believe you but he didn't pester you anymore about it. "You're very beautiful today, I like your dress." You were pretty sure that he said that out of manners but when you looked up you could see that he was sincere. "Thanks! You look pretty cool wearing that suit as well." He looked down at his suit and then he scratched his hair in a cute way. "Thanks." he said. The waiter came with your dishes and it looked DELICIOUS! You sipped on the cold potato soup and it was delicious. *Am I in heaven or what* You quickly finished your meal.

 

"~~~~~-ah, do you like it?" Minwoo asked you and he looked like his life depended on what your answer was. You decided to play with him you looked at him with an 'are-you-kidding-me'  look. "No Minwoo, are you seriously asking me that question?" You spoke in a voice that sounded like you eat those kind of meal every single day. Minwoo looked down and he looked hurt. "It was THE most delicious thing I have EVER tasted in my life. Thank you for treating me to this meal!" Minwoo looked up. "Really?" You shot him your biggest smile and nodded. Minwoo sighed in relief. "Waah, I thought you didn't like it..." You looked shocked. "Are you kidding me? This meal comes from a 5-star restaurant. Not everybody can just waltz into these doors and eat this kind of food." Minwoo nodded and smiled. But then, worry washed over you. "But oppa, how do we pay for this? I'm kinda broke right now so..." Minwoo flashed you that AWESOME smile again. "Ah.. .well, that won't matter." You nodded. "So you can pay for this? Don't worry, I'll pay back what I have eaten after this." Minwoo shook his head. "Aniya, ~~~~~-ah. We have to run." You didn't understand. Minwoo called over for the waiter. "Waiter, the bill for this… IS FREE OF CHARGE, THANK YOU!" Minwoo grasped your hand tightly and quickly ran out with you wondering what was going on. "HEY! AFTER THEM!" The waiter shouted and five tough-looking security guards chased after you. "OPPA! THEY'RE AFTER US!!" you looked behind and they were closing in on you two. "Don't worry ~~~~~-ah. I know a shortcut." He led you into a dark alley and the security guards soon got lost in a maze of darkness. You had reached the other side and both of you were puffing really fast.

 

"Oppa, we won't go to the police or anything right? Because I don't really think of the police station as a welcoming place for me." Minwoo looked at you and he smiled. "I said not to worry right? Dad owns the restaurant so it should be fine!" Your eyes widened. "Mr No owns that restaurant?!" You couldn't believe it. Your dream boy's dad owns a 5-star restaurant! What more could a girl want? "I do it all the time with Nana and..." Minwoo trailed off. *Nana? Who's that? Wait… is that the name of his...* "And we never got caught so this time it should be the same too!" Minwoo tried to hide his pain by smiling -again- at you.  You thought of a plan that would -hopefully- cheer him up. You grasped his hand tightly. "Let's go!" You dragged Minwoo out of his depression and instead replaced it with surprise.

 

"We're here!" You had led Minwoo to the playground. It was at night so not many people were out playing. "What are we doing here?" Minwoo asked curiously. "We're here to have some fun!" You ran to the swings and Minwoo ran after. "The swings is my favourite part of the playground!" you said. You kicked off the ground and off the swing went. You loved how the wind brushes past your hair. Minwoo looked at your expression. *She's so beautiful… Whatever she does* He copied you and started swinging as well. "Do you go here often?" Minwoo asked. You nodded. "It's so fun playing with the little kids! They're so cute!" Minwoo smiled. "Am I cute?" You looked shocked. "Eh?" Minwoo stopped swinging. "Am I cuuuute~?" he said in an aegyo voice this time. You burst out laughing. "Yes, you are VERY cute!" Minwoo smiled. *I meant that… I wonder if you think I'm cute...*

 

After playing in the playground, the sky has gotten as dark as black. The winds were blowing fiercer than normal and you were cold. *I should've worn a jacket…. SO COLD* You sneezed loudly and that actually scared Minwoo. "ARGH! WHAT WAS THAT?!" Minwoo screamed. "I'm sorry -sniff-. That was -sniff- me.." Minwoo looked at you and his expression softened. "Are you cold?" he asked, with much concern in his voice. "No, I'M FINE, CAN'T YOU SEE? AHAHAHAHA!" In a cartoon, you would be on fire. Truth was, you were FREEZING! But you didn't want Minwoo to worry about you anymore. You knew how much he worries about his friends. Suddenly felt a warm jacket fell over your shoulders and you looked up. Minwoo had placed his suit's jacket over you. "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold now would we?" Minwoo flashed his pearly whites at you and his smile made you feel all warm all over your body. "Thanks" you muttered. For the rest of  the walk home, both of you were silent. You felt really awkward with him then and although you wanted to talk about something, your mind went blank and your tongue felt thick. *Argh, why can't I say snything?*  You reached your house and you were surprised that the walk was so short. "I'll see you soon!" you said enthusiastically. Minwoo bowed down, held your cold hand and kissed it slightly. "I hope that I was a good today." Minwoo said. You nodded slightly and you felt really happy for some reason. "Go in first. Remember to keep warm!" Minwoo said. You walked back home slowly, closed the door and you leaned against it. *He kissed my hand…. My heart is thumping… Do I actually like...* You shook your head. *Nah. This is only because you've never had guy friend before! Get real.* You ran upstairs to take a bath.

 

Minwoo was still outside your house. *~~~~~-ah… I really wonder what you think of me… Because… now I finally know what the feeling 'love' feels like..* He smiled and walked back in.

 

--------------------------------------------

HELLO SUBSCIBING PEEPS! How're you all doing? Remember to keep warm and listen to K-POP! :D