The One-Day Confession Show

Coincidence

 

Upon arriving at school, Boyfriend and Lizzy were standing at the front gate. They were waiting to greet the two of you and then you would all walk to the hangout together. But when Minwoo and you came to school holding hands, they exchanged knowing glances with each other and smiled. "Hey~ Minwoo~" sang Kwangmin. "Did you know? I caught… a PIKACHU on my 3DS, YAY! I'm so happy~". Clearly, catching a wild Pikachu was much more important than the growing relationship between you and Minwoo.

 

Donghyun stared at Kwangmin for a bit and gave him a nudge. "Anyway, I see that you've been coming to school more often lately and today… It seems like you've take the next step: holding hands! Congratulations, my dongsaeng! Getting a girl like ~~~~~ to be your girlfriend!" teased Donghyun.

 

As soon as you heard the word 'girlfriend', you quickly pulled your hand out of Minwoo's grasp and shook your head violently. "ANIYO! Donghyun oppa, that's not true. Minwoo oppa was just worried that we might be late to school so he pulled me along while he was running!" you said, exasperated.

 

Minwoo's scrunched up his expression. *What? Aren't we in a relationship? Okay, well, we might be in an actual relationship but I'd like to be… Wasn't I expressing my feelings just then when I was holding her hand?*. Minwoo pouted and hunched his shoulders in depression. Jeongmin peeked a look at Minwoo and saw that he was in distress and decided to talk to him one-on-one later on.

 

While you were so busy trying to convince the guys that you were not in a relationship, Lizzy piped up and started to drag you away for a private conversation. "Yah! You pabo-yah! Why did you deny that Minwoo was your boyfriend huh?! If you did, you could've continued going down that road and then whadayaknow? You might even start dating for real!" Lizzy shout-whispered.

 

You stared at her in disbelief. "But I'm not going out with Minwoo oppa. And that's the truth!" you protested. Lizzy sighed loudly and put her hand on your shoulder. "Man… I have a LOT to teach you. Lesson number 1: Sometimes, the truth isn't always necessary!" said Lizzy in a teacher tone.

 

Sighing, you tapped Lizzy on the shoulder and shook your head. "Lizzy-ah, it's okay~ Don't worry, I don't need those lessons. But thanks for offering. Ah! I need to get back to convincing all the oppas that I am SINGLE!" you said and walked towards Boyfriend.

 

Lizzy shook her head and sighed loudly. *Man…. ~~~~~-ah, if you keep on doing this you'll probably never get the hints that he keeps on throwing at you….*. But then she smiled and wondered about what Minwoo would do next to express his affection for you.

 

To Minwoo, the four periods before lunch seemed to last forever. All Minwoo could hear was the teacher droning on and on about something that Minwoo could live a good life without knowing. He sighed and looked to the right, where Jeongmin sat. To his surprise, Jeongmin seemed to be watching Minwoo intently and then he held up a note.

 

Come meet me at the library when lunch starts. You must, okay?

 

Minwoo stared at Jeongmin and mouthed "Why?". But Jeongmin just smiled, meaning that he will tell him everything later. Minwoo stared back to his desk and thought about what his hyung wanted to say to him. *Don't tell me… That he has a crush on someone?! But… why would he tell me? Or maybe… * and then Minwoo gasped slightly. *Maybe he wants to talk to me… about puberty?! NAOOOOO!!*

 

Dragging his feet up the stairs to the library, Minwoo was certainly not looking forward to the lecture Jeongmin was about to give him about hormones levels and body changes. He had learned more than enough during his personal development class!

 

When Minwoo opened the door to the library, he could hear gasps and shrieks everywhere.

 

"Ah~ Boyfriend's Minwoo is here!"

 

"Oh my gosh, he looks perfect today as usual!"

 

"What can Minwoo oppa be doing here? Maybe… he is going to reply to the confession letter that I gave him 2 weeks ago?!"

 

Minwoo sighed as he trudged along the bookshelfs and looked into study rooms. *Oh man… I really don't want to go and listen to Jeongmin talk about… yeah. But he's my hyung so I can't do anything about it...* thought Minwoo. He was about to give up finding his hyung when he caught sight of Jeongmin through one of the study room windows. "There he is..." muttered Minwoo.

 

When Minwoo entered the room, Jeongmin's face lit up and smiled. He got up and playfully punched

Minwoo on the arm. "Yah, Minwoo-ah! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you here?!" said Jeongmin, pretending to be serious. Minwoo looked up at his hyung and nodded slightly.

 

Jeongmin smiled and signalled Minwoo to sit down at the table so they can begin their "serious" talk. But just when Jeongmin opened his mouth, Minwoo said something first.

 

"Hyung, I know what you want to talk to me about. I know, my body is changing."

 

Jeongmin's jaw dropped and he pulled a face. "What?"

 

Minwoo sighed and knew that he had no choice but to explain that he knows what Jeongmin had wanted to say.

 

"I know, hyung. That my body is changing. We get taller and our voice deepens and..."

 

"WOAH WOAH STOP MAN!"

 

Minwoo stared up to his hyung and didn't understand why he had stopped him. "Minwoo-ah, I don't want to know what's happening with your body okay? The topic that I wanted to discuss with you wasn't about puberty, gross! I wanted to talk to you about ~~~~~" explained Jeongmin.

 

Minwoo sighed in relief and wiped his "sweat" with his hand. "Whew! Hyung, I thought that you were going to lecture me about body changes! Ha, I did not need to hear about what happens to bodies again!" exclaimed Minwoo.

 

Jeongmin smiled but remembered that he needed to talk to Minwoo about something important. "Hey, ~~~~~ doesn't seem to get the hints that you've been continuously giving her right? " asked Jeongmin. His dongsaeng nodded. "You know, Minwoo? What you need is not some small gesture to say that you like her. She'll never get it! What you need..." said Jeongmin. Minwoo leaned closer to try to absorb all of what Jeongmin was about to say next.

 

"...is a Big Finale!"

 

"You need to do something that will tell her exactly how you feel. Maybe it could be asking her out on Valentines Day or saying you like her directly. You need to get across your feelings in the most straightforward way possible. And do it flashy if you want to give your confession more of a kick to it" said Jeongmin.

 

Minwoo leaned back into his chair as he tried to think of the perfect (and most straightforward way) of confessing his feelings to you. Suddenly, he stood up so quickly that he made his hyung jump. "I know what I can do to tell her! And I'll do it right now! Oh, and by the way, can you help me get all the hyungs, Lizzy and ~~~~~ to go to the quadrangle now? Thanks!" said Minwoo and he flew out the door. Jeongmin smiled and started to run to the hangout, anticipating what his dongsaeng was about to do.

 

You were pushed and shoved playfully by Jeongmin into the quadrangle. "What is it?" you asked him for the 5th time. But Jeongmin didn't answer and that made you even more curious about what was going on. When Boyfriend, Lizzy and you have arrived at the quadrangle, you thought that maybe there was going to be a show.

 

"Hey, Jeongmin oppa! Is there going to be a show? A big show for the students to see?" you asked him, hoping that it was true. Jeongmin smiled and nodded, making you happy and excited. *Ah… Shows are so much fun to watch! I've seen some at the assembly before and the students were amazing actors!*

 

Shortly after you had arrived, Minwoo looked around on the 1st floor, overlooking the quad. He scanned around the school and when he saw you, the show has officially started.

 

"Hello, boys and girls. I'm your main host for today, No Minwoo" shouted Minwoo.

 

When his voice bounced around the school and echoed in every student's ears, they looked up and all the girls started screaming. You stared at Minwoo and opened your mouth. *Omo! Is Minwoo going to host the show? That's so cool! Now, I wonder what the show is going to be about...*

 

As if Minwoo had read your mind, he answered your question right away.

 

"Today, I'm going to confess something that I've been trying to tell this person all along. And guess what? The confession topic is..."

 

Minwoo smiled and said the next word as loudly as he could.

 

"…Love!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Eeeeeep! The Confession Show, soooo exciting!

 

Heyas subscribers!

I just want to say, thank you so much for being so patient with my chapters!

(I know, I'm one of the authors that update late… So sorry!)

Well, my friends, enjoy this chapter and ohlala~ The confession topic is so… exciting~!