Eye contact

Coincidence

 

"Here we go again..." you sighed. It was two days after Cho Nana had arrived and every morning it would start off the same. You come to school, Nana arrives shortly after and everybody crowds around her like she's some kind of major K-Pop star. "What is it about her? I know she's pretty and tall and skinny and GLAMOROUS but everyone's treating her like she's from SNSD or something!" you raged to your friend Lizzy who was sitting quietly next to you. "Well, you better get used to it Kim ~~~~~. She's the closest anyone here is going to get to  a K-Pop star" she replied while sighing heavily.

 

Normally, you wouldn't get jealous of anyone. Sure you would praise them in your mind and think that they were really pretty but since this Cho Nana showed up, she's been stressing you out. You knew that it was probably because she was Minwoo's ex-girlfriend and that they had a strong connection and that's the reason why you're jealous but no way are you going to admit that you were jealous of someone like.. like...  CHO NANA! NEVER!

 

Instead, you just packed up your things and dragged Lizzy off to somewhere, preferably some place AWAY from that super model. After raging for 5 more minutes, you calmed down and relaxed. "Why did you drag me so hard?!" complained Lizzy while clutching her wrist. You noticed that it was red and it had your hand mark. "Ohmigosh! I'm SO sorry, Lizzy-ah! I guess that my emotions took over me for a few minutes..." you replied in a whisper. Lizzy sat down and patted your back. "That's okay. Are YOU okay though?" asked Lizzy carefully. You looked up confused.

 

"Well, it looks like recently, you've been stressed out about something. What's worrying you? You can tell me. Or are you stressing out because of the new model in town?" asked Lizzy. Bullseye. You felt like the last sentence had shot you right through your heart. Lizzy noticed that your expression had changed. "I'm correct aren't I?" said Lizzy while staring at you. It was hard to admit but you finally, just very slightly nodded.

 

Lizzy sighed loudly, not caring if you heard it or not. "Are you really going to be like this?!" yelled Lizzy. You jumped. You know perfectly that once you make Lizzy annoyed, you've just set off ten more bombs in her. "Are you for REAL?! You, beautiful Kim ~~~~~ is jealous of that SNSD wannabe?!" she yelled even louder. You were really scared so you didn't dare move an inch. "Dude, she has taken, drained even, the happiness away from Minwoo and who was the one who filled up his 'Happy-O-Meter again?! It was YOU, KIM ~~~~~! So there's NOTHING to be jealous of! She's just some Barbie doll who kicked away Ken from her Barbie Dream House so straighten up and bring him into your ~~~~~ PARADISE HOUSE!!!!!" screamed Lizzy, her face boiling with anger.

 

At that moment, her face was right up to yours and she was practically screaming into your face. You nodded and backed away from her. Lizzy fixed up her pigtails and smiled. "Now, shall we get to class?" she said with a sweet smile. "S-Sure..." you said slowly. After all that screaming Lizzy had done, it was time to get to class and you were starting to feel a little better. *Maybe Lizzy IS right. I spent my time making Minwoo happy and that's what I'm going to continue doing!* You did a silent 'Fighting' and walked into Biology class with your "favourite" teacher, Mr Song.

 

At recess, you were peacefully eating your apple with Youngmin and Jeongmin saying jokes that were lame but funny. At that moment, Boyfriend decided to walk to the canteen together because  most of them had forgotten their recess. When they reached the canteen, there was a massive crowd that seemed to be looking at… something. * I wonder what is going on?*. Your curiosity got the better of you and you ran over and tried to peer over at what everyone was looking at. At the middle of the crowd (or paparazzi because you could hear everyone's phone going 'click'), you could just manage to see a head. A head with blond hair. *Who is it that girl?* You pondered for a while when it struck you. "Uh-oh..." you muttered. You turned around and saw Boyfriend coming closer and worst of all- Minwoo was walking with them, smiling and having fun. *Oh my… This can't happen!!!*

 

You ran up to them and gave them a surprise. "Uh… I forgot my… uh… MONEY! That's right, I forgot my money! Can we go back? I'm really hungry and I don't think I can survive without more food!" you quickly made up. But the truth was, you BROUGHT your money and in fact, you were FULL but you desperately didn't want them to know that Cho Nana was here. They nodded and started to turn when someone shouted out something that made you freeze.

 

"Hey, it's BOYFRIEND!!!!"

 

All the girls turned around and started screaming their heads off. They abandoned blond-head and ran up to Boyfriend, asking them to sign their skirt or to take a picture with them. After everyone had drifted away from Nana, Boyfriend could see her clearly. She was standing there and she looked like an ice sculpture, shiny, pure and beautiful. You jumped up and down to try to block Boyfriend's (especially Minwoo's) view but it was too late. Minwoo and Nana had already locked eyesight and they were staring at each other. Well, Minwoo was glaring and Nana was just… looking. You looked at Minwoo to see if he would run away or be consumed by rage or something. But Minwoo just stood there, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth. *Oh my goodness. What a PERFECT day!!!* You raged on the inside.

 

It was as if everything was happening in slow motion. Everybody was moving slowing, running over to Boyfriend while you looked at the eye contact between Minwoo and Nana. You sighed and stood like a statue. *What should I do? Help...*. You turned to Nana and you watched her smile and bat her eyelashes. You swore that there was something in her eye. It looked so fake and mean and… and… UGH! You breathed in and out loudly. Neither Minwoo or Nana was going to break off the eye contact first.

 

Thankfully, the school bell rang that signalled the end of  recess and both of them looked away at the same time and the big group of fan girls that were crowding around Boyfriend started to drift away. You secretly thanked the bell for ringing and you ran up to Minwoo. "Shall we get to class?" you asked, trying to sound happy and relaxed. He nodded and walked to biology silently, alone. Lizzy then walked up to you and was going to say something when you cut her off. "Don't" you said. Lizzy closed and walked to class alongside Boyfriend, with you trailing behind slowly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

안녕하세요! -bows-. I am BACK with more evil ex-girlfriend badness. BWAHAHAHA! Looks like Nana has entered the school and its not just to study… Mwahahaha… Did I give anything away? Oh, and I'M SO SORRY FOR MY HORRENDOUS SPELLING MISTAKES…. I changed some embarrassing grammatical errors so please enjoy!

Bye~! ppuing ppuing!