Meeting new friends with Lizzy

Coincidence

 

Everyday you met Minwoo outside your house and you two would walk to school together. Many girls were starting to get a bit jealous but they thought that you and Minwoo just met accidently and he offered to walk to school with you out of manners. You reached the school gates and said goodbye to Minwoo, Lizzy came up to you. "~~~~~-ah, am I your best friend?" she asked suspiciously. "Of course. You're the only one who wanted to talk to me when I first came here. Why wouldn't you be my best friend?" You pretended to look hurt. "We don't keep secret from each other right?". You nodded. "Then can you please tell me why everyday you are walking to school with Minwoo?" You looked around and led Lizzy to a quieter place with no one there to eavesdrop on you two.

 

"The truth is… Minwoo and I are neighbours!" you blurted out. Lizzy could NOT believe it. "Are you joking right now? Because that isn't funny. Are you sick? Did something-" You put your hands on Lizzy's shoulders. "Lizzy, I'm not joking, he really is my neighbour!" Lizzy smiled and slapped you on the back. "Aigoo, I'm so jealous of you my friend!" You both smiled and walked to class. When you reached the door, Minwoo walked up to you. "~~~~~-ah…. Who's this?" Minwoo gestured to your friend. "Oh right. Lizzy meet Minwoo. Minwoo, this is my best friend Lizzy." They exchanged looks and Lizzy bowed to Minwoo. "Nice to meet you sunbaenim, my name is Lizzy." Minwoo smiled and turned back to you. "~~~~~-ah, I want you meet my best friends, BOYFRIEND!". You mouth dropped along with Lizzy's. You both looked like ventriloquist dummy. "Ah, your friend Lizzy can come too!" Minwoo added and then walked inside. You both looked at each other. "~~~~~-AH…. I'M… I'M…. I'M GOING TO MEET BOYFRIEND WITH YOU!" shouted Lizzy. People looked in your direction. "Sorry, that was her dream…." you quickly made that up. You gave a look that meant you didn't really mind meeting Boyfriend but in your mind, that was a different story. *OMGOMGOMGOMG! I'M GOING TO MEET BOYFRIEND! WITH MY BESTIE AS WELL~! BEING NEIGHBOURS WITH MINWOO JUST KEEPS ON GIVING!! AND… I GET TO MEET MINWOO AGAIN! * You smiled and skipped inside.

 

Lizzy was bouncing up and down in her chair. You had to keep her calm (more than once). But you understood. Not many girls has had the chance to meet Boyfriend. Soon, you were joining Lizzy in bouncing up and down. You were straining your ears for the bell. RRRRRRRRRIIIIIING. And there it was. You and Lizzy jumped out of your seats you flew to Boyfriend's secret area.

 

You and Lizzy arrived at the secret place huffing slightly. Boyfriend's eyes were looking at you and Lizzy and were wondering what had happened. Minwoo looked surprised. "~~~~~-ah, how did you know we were here?" Everyone else was thinking the same thing. You were surprised by the question. "I… uh…. kinda... found… uhhhhh". Then, Donghyun spoke. "Ah! So you were the one that was hiding behind the pole. Before, I thought I heard someone run away from this area. So it was you, ~~~~~!" You blushed and looked down. "Y-Yes..." you answered.

 

Minwoo couldn't stand the tension anymore. "Okay, everyone let me introduce you to Kim ~~~~~ and her friend, Lizzy." Lizzy bowed down and you quickly copied her. *Sheesh…. Where are my manners?* You looked up and Donghyun was smiling warmly at you. "Hey. My name is Kim Donghyun and I'm the leader of this group." Jeongmin stood up next. "I'm Lee Jeongmin. This is Shim Hyunseong, Jo Kwangmin, Jo Youngmin and our maknae, No Minwoo." Minwoo flashed his killer smile at you. *Woah… My eyes… They watering. HE'S TOO SHINY FOR ME TO LOOK AT!*

 

For the rest of lunch, you along Lizzy were having a lot of fun with Boyfriend (without all those crazy girls knowing, MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!) You walked home with Minwoo, laughing and smiling. When Minwoo went home, you stood outside his house. You felt that weird feeling again: your heart was racing and you felt your face flush. *Am I really sick? Maybe I should take some medicine.* You went home, thinking why you were feeling that way.

 

-------------------------------------------

OMIGOSH, I'M SOOO SORRY! I HAVEN'T UPDATED LATELY! I have been really busy dealing with work! But here is a chapter for my beautiful subscriber-ssis! :D Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring… :( But please enjoy it!