A Cheeky Mother at Work

Coincidence

 

You were really BORED! You had nothing to do on Sunday and you wanted to do something, anything! *What should I do? Should I call Lizzy? No, she's probably still at tutoring. I better not disturb her… Minwoo...* As soon as that name entered your mind, you felt flushed and you jumped of the sofa. Your mind replayed the moment when he kissed your hand yesterday. *Oh please, what am I thinking about?! Do something okay, Kim ~~~~~! ANYTHING* You scratched your head hard. *But there's nothing to do...* You sighed. At that moment, the doorbell rang. *I wonder who that could be?* You walked over to the door. "Who is it?" you called. "It's Minwoo's mother, Mrs No!" You were surprised and quickly flung open the door open. You could've sworn that if your dad hadn't fixed the door before they went on his trip with mum, the door wouldn't flew into her house. Mrs No was surprised and jumped slightly. "Yes, Ms No?" Ms No seemed to be concentrating on your hair. "~~~~~-ah, what happened to your hair? Did you just wake up?" You realized that you didn't fix up your hair and you put your hands over your head. "No… I just had an… annoying problem and that made me kinda crazy." You attempted a weak smile and Mrs No laughed. "~~~~~, you remind me of myself. I used to scartch my head really hard when I had a problem when I was younger." You nodded. *Wow… Mrs No used to do what I just did…. She looks too… classy for that… Eh, well, that was when she was younger.* Mrs No quickly got to the subject of why she had visited your house. "~~~~~-ah, would you like to come over? The boys are out and I really would enjoy your company." You quickly nodded. "Ah yes. Please sit down while I put on some…. Better clothes."

 

You let Mrs No come in and you ran upstairs, whipped off your clothes and put on a pair of denim shorts and a simple heart T-shirt. You combed your hair and tied it into two bunches. *There! Now I look presentable.* You started to walk out of your room when something caught your eye. It was a dark blue velvet-covered box. *That's the necklace Minwoo gave me… should I wear it?* You walked over to the box and held it up. The diamond shone in the light and it sparkled brightly. *Waah, its so pretty. But, now isn't the occasion to be wearing such a pretty necklace. Plus…. I want Minwoo to be the first person to see my wear it in real life.* You placed the box back carefully and you ran downstairs. "Mrs No, I'm really!" you shouted.

 

Mrs No was hanging the clothes and you just sat on her soft purple plush sofa. You felt really nervous and you wanted to help her. "Mrs No, would you like me to help you?" Mrs No shook her head. "I'm nearly finished anyway." You nodded and sat back down. Mrs No hung the last piece of clothing and came back to join you on the sofa. "~~~~~-ah, you don't need to be so nervous in front of me. I won’t bite!" she laughed and you felt relaxed by it. "So… you and Minwoo seems to be good friends." Mrs No said. You nodded, smiling. *Me and Minwoo are great friends!* "Plus…. Minwoo seems to like you a lot." You looked up at her. *Where is she going with this?* "The truth is..." You were eager to hear the next words. Mrs No hesitated. *No… This is something Minwoo has to do by himself…. I can't just in now..* Mrs No smiled. "The truth is that, I want to go shopping with you! Can you come with me?" You were surprised by she had just said. *I thought that she was going to say something serious...* Mrs No jumped out of her seat, grabbed your arm and ran out the door. *Here we go again!!!!!!!!*

 

You were strolling around in Apgujong with Mrs No. You looked round excitedly. *I've never been around these areas before… This place is for more high-class people.* When you were walking, something caught your eye. You walked backwards and looked at the display window. It was pretty white strapless dress, with a flower sewed into the bottom right. *Pretty...* Then you looked at the price tag. Your mouth dropped. 1500 dollars…. *Then again…. That price just ruins the dress….* You sighed and turned around. Mrs No was nowhere to be seen. "Mrs No… where are you..." you muttered. You turned around and around but saw no sign of Ms No. From a wall a couple of metres behind of you,  a mysterious figure appeared. "I'm so sorry ~~~~~-ah. Forgive me. But this will give you a chance with well…. Him." the strange figure smiled and ran away. You whipped around but all you saw was couples who looked like they had just walked out of a fashion show. *Wah.. So pretty… Compared to my clothes* You looked down at your shorts and T-shirt. *Eugh, how plain.* You looked in front of you and to your surprise, Boyfriend was walking around. You gasped and panicked. You quickly looked around and ran into the nearest shop. Boyfriend was walking around in casual clothing but for some reason, it looked so good on them. *I bet that even if they wear a drab piece of clothing, they would still make it look good...* You kept on peering at the through the window. Minwoo was chatting to Jeongmin, Donghyun was cracking jokes with Youngmin and Kwangmin was talking to Hyunseong. You could see the girls near them staring and sighing in Boyfriend's presence. *Who wouldn't faint in their presence? Be thankfully, my body can tolerate these kind of things!*

 

"Ahem, customer! Are you buying or browsing?" You turned around and the shop assistant was staring down at you through her spectacles. "Um… I was just.. Uh..." You didn't know what to say and you just looked down. The shop assistant put her hands on her hips. "Well, if you are not doing any of the two things I just mentioned then please leave." Her voice was loud and serious. Customers were soon looking your way. She pointed her manicured finger to the door. You looked out of the window. Boyfriend had still not passed the shop you were in yet. "I was just going to browse around. You see, I was just looking outside and admiring how pleasant Apgujong is." you quickly made up. The shop assistant stared at you some more and went back to the counter. You quickly picked up a green polka dot mug and started to inspect it. You looked at the shop assistant and she was keeping her eyes on you. You looked out of the window and Boyfriend was just in front of the shop. You let out a big sigh when you stopped breathing. Boyfriend turned around and they were walking into the shop. You power-walked to the back of the shop and kept your back to them. "Hey Jeongmin, why not get this for your mum?" you heard Donghyun said. "Hey thanks! I bet that she'll love this!" You could hear Jeongmin laugh a bit. *Ahh.. Jeongmin's laugh sounds soo nice!* But what Donghyun said next made you jump. "Minwoo-ah, are you going to buy anything for ~~~~~?" You were frozen to the spot. You couldn't move but you wanted to hear Boyfriend's conversation.

 

"Ummm…." Minwoo went quiet for a while. Donghyun 'hmm'ed and walked away. Jeongmin was paying for the present when he saw your back. *She looks like someone…. Hmm… But who?* Jeongmin tilted his head and got back to paying for the present. He joined Boyfriend in looking at something. You quickly rushed out of the shop and ran back home. *OMG! They were in the same shop as me! Thank goodness they didn't look my way...* You changed your clothes and slipped into your pyjamas and let you hair out. "Ahh… I love wearing PJs and my hair out" You sighed happily and got back to surfing the web

 

--------------------------------------------

SO SORRY AGAIN! I forgot about updating! Please please PLEASE forgive me! Thank you, all you patient SUBBIES! I will update sooner! Thanks! Komasumida!