I... Remember You

Coincidence

 

You sat on your bed, eyes puffy and red from crying too much. Words that Minwoo had said to you were ringing inside your brain.

 

"I... remember you, Kim ~~~~~."

 

A smile seeped onto your red face but for some reason, a couple of tears successfully made their way to your eyes and they came rolling down. But this time, they were happy tears. Your mind kept of flashing back to what had just happened.

 

When Minwoo had said those words, you blinked a couple of times. *What? Does that mean Minwoo really…. He really…. remembers everything?* Minwoo's smile didn't fade away but instead, it grew wider. He noticed that you had turned the waterworks on and he gave you a big warm hug that you had longed for. You smiled and wrapped your arms around Minwoo and gave him a squeeze. "Did I worry you, ~~~~~?" he whispered into your ear. You were happy that he had returned to his older self (the nice and caring one) and you whispered back, even though no one was in sight. "Yes you did, Babo-ah. You made me worry so much that I was going to go crazy.". Minwoo smiled and let go of the sweet reunion. He wiped away the remaining tears away from your cheeks gently and looked at you with tenderness.

 

"Well, if I had worried you then I must pay for it." he declared. You gave him a weird look but he assured you that he would be doing something really  cool (whatever it will be). "By the way ~~~~~-ah, I like your necklace." said Minwoo. You smiled and hugged him. After all that sweet hugging and tenderness, the both of you walked home, arms around each other's shoulders. But unbeknownst to the both of you, there was a shadow lurking around not too far from the park.

 

The next day, you woke up feeling the happiest you've ever been. Instead of trudging to the living room, you bounded into it with smiles and cheers. Your parents were wondering why you were so lively but if you were happy then so were they. "Good morning, love" greeted your mum and she gave you a peck on the cheek. "Good morning, parents!" you yelled. Your dad came out of the kitchen, chuckling at you and carrying the most delicious kimchi you have ever set your eyes on. You started at the kimchi as if you were looking at your crush. You laughed creepily and sat in front of the food, waiting to devour it all down. "Thank you for the meal!" and after that, you chomped your way through breakfast.

 

Surprisingly, you finished 3 bowls of rice, kimchi and a glass of milk in 10 minutes. *Woah, I ate so fast… Then that's a new record! Haha!* You smiled and got ready for school. You couldn't wait to tell Lizzy about what had happened yesterday and thinking about it made you all giggly and happy. Slipping into your uniform , putting on your shoes and getting your bag felt like a breeze. It was as if everything in the world was alright again. You yelled 'Bye' to your parents and who shall be waiting in front of your house but Minwoo? He wasn't looking your way so you quickly straightened your hair and uniform.

 

"Hey, Minwoo oppa!" you shouted happily. Minwoo looked your way and smiled that 'Oh-so-cute' smile. 

You sighed dreamily and snapped back to reality. You both walked to school, laughing about how "y" Minwoo looked in the Genie outfit. He even posed in front of a shop to see his reflection! The shop assistant looked at Minwoo striking a pose in front of the shop and gave him a weird look. You smiled at her and quickly pulled Minwoo away with the shop assistant wondering about the boy who posed in front of the shop.

 

You arrived at school and all the girls were shocked to see you and Minwoo talking happily as if the incident never happened. Those girls gave sent daggers your way but when they were in Minwoo's presence, they acted all giggly and happy. Personally, you thought that they had eaten something wrong since they were giggling and batting their eyelashes at him like crazy. You ignored every single one of them because with Minwoo by your side again, who cares what anyone thinks? You smiled and when Lizzy was in sight, you ran over to her as quickly as your legs could carry you. You clung onto Lizzy arm tightly, waved to Minwoo and walked away. Minwoo pouted and felt slightly sad. *Aw… I wanted to be with ~~~~~ for a bit longer… Why did we have to see Lizzy?* He sighed and walked off to join Boyfriend with the emotion gloom that was looming over him.

 

When you were sure that nobody could eavesdrop on your conversation with Lizzy, you spilt the beans on what hap happened yesterday. Lizzy was so immersed into the story that her eyes were bludging out (it looked a bit scary...) and her hands were in clenched fists, wanting to know what will happen next. You stopped in between sentences to create an effect but eventually, you couldn't contain it anymore so you threw the 'Stopping-in-between-sentences' away and spoke really quickly. After you had finished, you were out of breath and Lizzy was literally on the edge of her seat. You looked at her. "Umm… Lizzy? So, what do you think? I'm really happy because now, Minwoo remembers me! ME!" you said. You were eagerly awaiting her answer but Lizzy seemed to be staring into space.

 

You punched her playfully in the arm. "Um, hello? I'm kinda waiting here for an answer." No reply. You were getting worried so you resorted to the thing that you would do last if the person wasn't talking. You stood up, took a deep breath and punched Lizzy in the arm (Normally, it would be on the cheek but Lizzy is your friend and she would hate you for as long as she lives). She returned to Earth and gave you the infamous death stare. "Yah! What did you do that for?!" she shouted. Now, she was looming over you like some kind of black cloud that was going to release lightning any time.

 

"I-I'm sorry! But you weren't replying so I thought that there was something wrong with-" you stopped. By the look on Lizzy face, something told you that you should just stop talking right now. You clamped your mouth shut and gave Lizzy your infamous comeback:  the PUPPY EYES! You stared at Lizzy all cute and charming, knowing that this is your killer move and that it will definitely work.

 

Like you'd predicted, Lizzy surrendered in no time flat and you won! *Yes! When it come to my puppy eyes, no one can stop me! BWAHAHAHAHA!* You turned into 'Evil-~~~~~' and you smirked evilly. Lizzy got creeped out by this side of you so she shook you hard like some kind of broken alarm clock and that was enough to snap you back to reality and get your brain bouncing around in your head. Talk about two birds with one stone! "Okay, okay! I'm fine now, Lizzy-ah. I'M FINE!" you said, while your head was still having fun jumping around in your head.

 

Lizzy smiled and stopped shaking you. You calmed down and until the bell rang, you were happily talking 

With your best friend. At lunch, all the girls were crowding around Minwoo and trying to ask him if he was okay. You stared at the crazy fan girls and started to walk away when you caught Minwoo's eyes. His eyes were desperate and seemed to be saying: "GET ME OUT OF HERE!". You laughed and started to walk over to him but then you had an evil idea. You smiled and then stuck your tongue out as much as you can. After giving him your sweetest smile, you walked away laughing. Minwoo couldn't do anything but stare in shock. *Omo! Our ~~~~~ had changed so much! She's…. EVIL!* Minwoo gave your back a death stare and went back to replying to the fan girls. When you had arrived at Boyfriend's place, everybody including Lizzy looked at you. "Where's Minwoo?" Donghyun asked. You shrugged. "I don't know."

 

You smiled evilly on the inside. *BWAHAHAHAHA! MINWOO IS STUCK REPLYING TO THOSE FAN GIRLS! LOL! HIS EXPRESSION WAS SO… SO… FUNNY!* On the other hand, Minwoo was still lost in the crowd of fan girls. *How did ~~~~~ turn to… THAT?! What had happened to her while I had lost my memory?! WHAT?!* And Minwoo started to have a mental breakdown on the inside.

 

-----------------------------------------

ANNYEONGHASEYO!

I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW CHAPTER! I hope it is good…. But I will continue to update more often! Sorry about the delay. I was a bit busy… BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT 'COINCIDENCE'!

Thank you, beautiful subbies~! :D

Until next time!

BYE~ and… I HAVE SURPASSED 200 SUBSCRIBERS! BWAHAHAHAHAH! THANK YOU~!

Thank you everybody for making me one happy author because now… I HAVE OVER 200! HEHEHE

-from grassjelly author