Outing with Minwoo

Coincidence

 

You arrived at school with Minwoo, like every other day. But for some whacky and weird reason, you felt strange when you talked to him. Like, he doesn't seem like a friend anymore. He seems something more…. But you couldn't put your finger on it. You arrived at the school gate and Minwoo went to join Boyfriend while you skipped off to Lizzy. You couldn't wait to tell her what had happened when Minwoo was your .

 

You told Lizzy everything and her eyes were bulging out and was listening very intently. Your voice practically kept rising and rising until you were practically squealing. When you were finished, you ran out of breath and you were huffing slightly. Lizzy didn't say anything. "Umm, Lizzy? Are you okay?" You shook her shoulders but she didn't budge. You thought that something had gone wrong with Lizzy when she suddenly stood up. You were shocked and you almost fell off the bench. "Lizzy, did you listen to my story?" Lizzy looked down at you. "Of course I listened to you. Now what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't listen to my best friend?" She had a good point. You shrugged and looked back at Lizzy. "Wait, why did you suddenly stand up? You scared me, you know?" Lizzy sat back down quietly. "I'm sorry, ~~~~~-ah. Its just that I realised something." You were very curious about what Lizzy had realised. "What did you realised?" The eagerness in your voice was very obvious. "Can't you see ~~~~~? Minwoo-" Lizzy suddenly stopped speaking. She looked like she was thinking hard about what to say next. "What about Minwoo?" For some reason, whenever the topic was related to Minwoo, you really wanted to know. Lizzy hesitated for a bit. Then, she looked at you and smiled. "Cant you see ~~~~~? Minwoo loves to eat! HAHA! That's the funniest thing I've EVER heard…. EVER!" Lizzy laughed really weird (it sounded almost fake). Lizzy was panicking. *Oh geez! I almost ruined it! This something that Minwoo has to do himself, not something that I can just into!* You didn't get what was so funny. You were about to ask Lizzy when the school bell rang. "Oh, time for roll call!" said Lizzy. You locked arms with her and beetled off to  

the class you were in for roll call.

 

After school, you felt really tired. Your bag was full of homework and books, you had to study for an upcoming test and you have just received three new assignments. Three. THREE! You were just about to scream and go crazy when someone tapped on your shoulder.

 

"~~~~~-ah!"

 

You froze. You knew exactly knew that voice belonged to. You put on a pretty face and looked behind you. Minwoo was standing there, with his blouse's top three buttons not done. *Wah…. Minwoo sure looks good when he wears his blouse like that.* You were looking at Minwoo's blouse when you snapped back to reality when Minwoo's face came up really close to yours. "~~~~~-ah, is something the matter? Do I have something on my shirt or neck?" You shook your head. "Aniya! Nothing was wrong, why would ANYTHING be wrong? Everything's fine, fine, fine. Fine, I said!" You laughed weakly and Minwoo gave you a confused look. "Um, okay? Anyway, wanna go play with me???" Minwoo asked while use his special killer technique - THE MINWOO AEGYO! You had practiced in the mirror what you would say Minwoo if you were busy THOUSANDS of times. But… the real thing (Minwoo) was ten times cuter than some mirror you had at home. "But…. I have.. A lot of homework…." you said. But Minwoo puppied-eyes you and you gave in. "Where are you going?" Minwoo smiled. "Now that's the spirit! Let's go anywhere!" And before you knew it, Minwoo grabbed your hand and ran to well, wherever he wanted to go. *I'm kinda getting use to this...*

 

You and Minwoo somehow wandered into a gaming centre. There were teenagers everywhere, shooting basketballs, shooting monsters and bowling as well. But the photo sticker booth caught your eye. No one was in the booth just yet. It was a big rainbow box just standing there. No one seemed to notice it. Minwoo followed your gaze and had decided what to do first. "~~~~~-ah, lets go take some photos in the booth!" Without even waiting for your answer, he grabbed your arm and yanked you to the booth.

 

Minwoo seemed very excited about taking photos. You looked at his super happy face and smiled. *Waah! Minwoo is so cute when he smiles! Hehe!!* Minwoo had finally pressed all the buttons in order to take the photos. When he had made eye contact with you, you immediately looked away. Minwoo tilted his head. *Why is ~~~~~ looking away when I look at her? Is something wrong?* He quickly put his arm around your neck and pulled you closer to him. His face was now about 1cm away from yours. You were shocked and you didn't know what to do. You were frozen to place like some kind of statue. "~~~~~-ah, its time to take some photos!" He smiled at the camera and smiled. You, on the other hand, had weird straight face on. You took more photos with Minwoo, doing V-signs and "punching" each other. You thought that the photo shoot had finished when Minwoo shouted "BONUS PHOTO!" and he put his hand on your neck, pulled you closer and kissed you on the cheek for the picture. He showed away when you jumped back and screamed. You put your hand on your cheek and couldn't speak for a while. Minwoo shot you his cheeky smile and was waiting for the picture to come out.

 

You breathed and finally, your voice came back. The pictures had just come out when Minwoo quickly grabbed it and ran away. "YAH! NO MINWOO!" you screamed and tore after him. He was laughing so loud and he was laughing loudly. Both of you ran all the way back home. You were tired but you didn't want to give up first. Your endurance was pretty good so you didn't mind. He was just arriving in front of your house when you abruptly stopped and turned around. You didn't react quicker and you ran straight into his chest. "Oof!" you shouted and you felt Minwoo put his arms around you.  His whispered into your ear. "~~~~~-ah, thank you for coming out with me when you had so much books in your bag. Also..." He leaned closer. "You were in that shop weren't you. The day I went out shopping with Boyfriend. You think I couldn't recognise you? You're my good friend so I can recognise you ANYWHERE!" You were blushing hard and you didn't know what to say. Plus, your throat was tired from all that running. He slowly let go of you and merrily skipped back home. "See you tomorrow!" he shouted before closing the door. You touched your cheek gently. *He… kissed my cheek… Why do I feel so…. happy and all weird?* You slowly trudged back home.

 

-------------------------------------

Why hello subbies! How're y'all today? Good? Well have a GREAT weekend because I sure will! Thank you all for subscribing, you subscribing subbies! :DD