A Fateful Encounter

Coincidence

You reached your arms as high as you can. *Why do these shelves have to be so high?!* Suddenly, an arm reached out from behind and grabbed the book that you were trying to get. You turned around and was face-to-face with one the kingkas of the school, No Minwoo. "T-Thank you, sunbaenim" you stuttered. "Your welcome" said Minwoo with a smile. He walked off and joined his friends. You swore that if he had smiled at you any longer you would've just melted right there on the spot. *Whoa… I thought that kingkas were supposed to be mean and selfish. Apparently not this one* You were thinking about all his features; his perfectly shaped face, his sparkling eyes, how tall he was. You were still daydreaming about him when someone snapped you out of you out of your trance.

 

"~~~~~-ah. What were you doing?" said your best friend Lizzy. She looked in the direction you were looking at. "Could it be… THAT YOU GOT TO TALK WITH THE NO MINWOO?!" Everyone's head turned to your direction. You cupped your hand around Lizzy's mouth, bowing to everyone and muttering sorry while making your way out of the library. "Yah, are you crazy? Everyone just heard what you said!" you hissed. Lizzy looked apologetic. "Mianheyo, ~~~~~-ah. I was just too excited. I mean, it's like a one in a lifetime opportunity to have made eye contact and talk to him at the same time" exclaimed Lizzy. You nodded your head. The kingkas of the school (also known as Boyfriend because all the girls want them as their man) would be sitting in their "secret" area for break time which no one knows where it is. 'It's okay. Just remember to keep your voice down next time.' you instructed. Lizzy zipped and the two of you walked to class, talking about Boyfriend.

 

*Ahhhhhh~ Class finally ended.* You stretched and took a deep breath. You finally finished all your exams and you felt free!  You suddenly remembered that you had a report due straight after your exam. *Oh god, how could I forget?!*  You got out of your chair and started to run towards the teacher's office. You looked at your watch and you were late. *Maybe I should take that shortcut* You turned and ran through a space of the school where not many people know about. You were running when you heard voices in the space in front of you. You quickly hid behind a pole and peered to see who the voices belonged to. "…Minwoo-ah, who was that girl you were helping out at the library?" You were taken aback. Those voices belonged to the one and only…. BOYFRIEND! You leaned in closer, trying to hear what they were saying. "Just a girl I was helping out.' Minwoo replied. 'Well, I have to say, she's quite pretty" came a familiar voice from Jeongmin. *OH. MA. GAWD! Did they just say I was pretty?!* A smiled played around on your lips and you tried to listen to the next sentence.

 

"Well, I guess so..." was Minwoo's reply. *Hehe… Even Minwoo agrees. BWAHAHAHAHA! I AM PRETTY!* You gave an evil smile and looked at your watch. You gave a slight gasp and ran back the way you came from, not wanting Boyfriend to find out that you knew where their secret place was. Donghyun had pretty good hearing and heard the sound of your feet as you tore off to the office. *Somebody knows was here. I wonder who* he thought.

 

 

-------------------------------

Hello everybody! I hope that you guys liked it. Sorry if it is not that interesting but I'm working on it! :D