Chapter 29 : Marriage Proposal By Yang SeungHo

No Ordinary Fangirl

- 2 years later -

*SeungHo's POV *

Today is the 4th annivesary since i went to MinHyunnie's house to find her. Today i am preparing something special for her. To celebrate our 4th annivesary. And incidentally this is our 10th concert, so obviously MinHyun have a ticket to the standing pen. I discussed with bi hyung so that she would be brought upstage just like how we usually pick a fangirl from the crowd. And i made sure there is a bunch of white roses backstage.The concert began, we kick start to the 1 million strong crowd our newest hit song, To The Beautiful You.

The crowd was so high already and i could just spot MinHyun in the midst of it. We then began to give out songs after songs until there was a song You Are My Plus which MinHyunnie was picked from the crowd and brought upstage. She gave me a naughty wink as she accepted gifts from the other members of MBLAQ which includes soonja ( obviously from Thunder ),a packed lunch from Go umma, a big bear from Mir and hug from Joon. I slowly walked out from the back of the whole group as she looked at me with happiness b out of her eyes.I walked towards her and pulled out a bunch of flowers. She took this in her hand and was getting ready to go down the stage when i suddenly pull her hand.

* MinHyun's POV *

I was going back downstairs when SeungHo suddenly pulled my hand and kneeled on the ground. His next few words took me aback.

'' Yong MinHyun, would you entrust me with the rest of your life, will you allow me to hold your hand as we walk down the road to our beautiful future? Will you... Marry me? '' He asked with sincerity in every single note in his voice. I looked around the concert hall, the hall had fallen silent. So silent that i can hear my own breathing. Slowly and unsure of the fan's reaction, i nodded my head in agreement as i try to make my mouth work but no words would come out of it.

The effect was immediate. Loud cheers echo-ed around the whole hall. It seem like the noise was magnified a few thousand time in the enclosed hall. Slowly the hall began to chant my name and SeungHo's name.

'' SeungHyun! SEUNGHYUN! SEUNGHYUN! SEUNGHYUN! ''

As SeungHo lead me backstage as Mir prepared to perform for his solo act.

'' I have a surprise for you baby.'' He said and took out the ring with the necklace and place it into my hands.

'' How did you... This is... You... '' My mouth lost its ablity to talk once more.

'' I went to look for the necklace after you lost it. Remember the day when you shown me the newspaper article of EunHee? I went to look for it but i spent one day in vain. After that i tried to look for it day after day. I only found it the forth day when i went to look for it.

I was almost giving up hope when i was leaving and then something silver and shiny on the ground. I went to pick it up and finally i found it! That is... My story. '' SeungHo said with a cheeky smile.

'' And you din't tell me when you found it?! You kept me in the dark for 2years while i worry about the necklace all day long?! Don't you know how sad i was?! Didn't you? '' I was in rage and finally found back my ability to speak. Hw knew how sad i was during that period and he didn't say anything?!

'' Baby.. Baby listen to me. I wanted to give you a surprise but i didn't want to make things go too fast espically after EunHee's death. I know it would tug on your guilt. Baby.. Forgive me please. I know you suffered. Come here baby.'' He then pulled me into a tight hug and i couldn't even bear to push him away. I pulled him into a tightly hug and then whispered in his ears,'' Baby. Want to make it up to me? Go up on stage and show me your best performance! ''

SeungHo nodded and gave me a peck on the cheek before going on stage. I went back to the stage to wait for the whole members while eating the lunch box that GO had gave me. I hugged the bear and soonja tightly in my chest and fastened the necklace over my neck.

I held the ring to my lips and gave it a kiss,

'' I will never lose you again.'' i whispered.

As you people can see this chapter i really short because i wanted to stretch the story into 2 chapters. Ahaha. Because i am cheapo liddit that. Ohkay can. Sorry for bullting!