Chapter 25: Soonja's Paradise

No Ordinary Fangirl

* MinHyun's POV *

'' Noona~ Noona~'' I felt someone shaking my shoulder and trying to wake me up,'' Noona~'' came the voice again. I shook the hand off and turned over and continued sleeping.

'' Yahh.. Yong MinHyun,wake up. Its late already.'' came SeungHo's strong and powerful voice. I opened my eyes,using my hand to shield it from the strong sunlight. I glanced towards the clock at the side of the bed and only then did i realise that it is 12pm already. I sat up,using my hand to push myself up and rubbed my eyes sleepily. I groaned as i sat up,yesterday's ice rink date is killing my bones. Everywhere felt so sore.Oh.. And today's my date with Thunder!

'' CheonDong-ah,don't bring noona out somewhere too tiring deh? My bones are breaking already.''

'' Neh noona! Its nowhere stressful or tiring but its fun! Come on hurry up and change! Try to wear pink okay? I'll leave you to change! See you later noona~ '' he chirped cutely before going out of the room.

'' Oppa.. Go out too,i need to change!'' i whined as SeungHo just stood there not moving. SeungHo grumbled softly under his breathe as he exited the room,leaving me to change. I dug around in my wardrobe before digging out a baby pink shirt. It was slightly small for me but it would still fit. I changed into the shirt and looked into the full length mirror on the wall. The shirt was figure-hugging,but its alright. Then i changed into a light pink skinny jeans. Perfect!

I skipped out of the room enthusically,forgetting all the pain in my body. I went towards Thunder who was also dressed in full pink, looking like a cute pink bear sitting on the couch waiting. He stood up upon seeing me and complimented,'' Noona jincha pretty in pink~'' i nodded my head as a sign to thank him for his compliment. I then went towards the shoe rack and began looking for some shoes. Then SeungHo came out,he looked at me for a moment before coming over and whispering in my ear,'' That shirt is wayyyyy too tight!''

'' Oppa.. Its the only pink shirt i have,mianae.'' i whispered back before Thunder held my hand and pulled me out of the apartment.'' Thunder-ah,where are we going?'' i asked before being bundled and threw into a taxi by him.'' Sshhh noona,its a secret!'' He whispered back and gave a piece of paper to the taxi driver who nodded his head. For the rest of the journey,i slept as Thunder talked enthusically about any other ramdom things. He was talking at the speed of light! No wonder he is one of the rapper! I dozed off to sleep unintentionally. I was then once more awake when the driver who had been silent throughtout the whole journey said,'' Here we are.''

I opened my eyes to see a dazzaling amount of pink! Its was shocking to say in the least. But on a clearer look..

We were at SOONJA THEMEPARK! Wow,so typically of him! He then rushed off to but tickets which were covered in soonjas and he wanted us to take a selca with me and the tickets. I agreed,so we held up the tickets and took one picture. Next we entered the themepark. We each grabbed a map of the place and were discussing where we wanted to go first. We both agreed the food market first.

'' SOONJA COTTON CANDY~'' Thunder shirked as he ran off to buy one. I brought a soonja looking sushi platter and sat down and began to eat,my stomach grumbling hungrily as i have not eaten my breakfast. After we had our meal,we looked at the map once more debating over where we should go first.'' The roller coaster!'' i said.

'' Ani~ The soonja's house!'' Thunder said.

I pouted and enlarged my eyes,looking straight into Thunder's eyes,'' Please ChunDong? The roller coaster pretty please? The soonja's house after the roller coaster! I promise!'' i pleaded with him. Falling for my aegyo,Thunder curtly agreed. I dragged him to the roller coaster and lined up. It was soon our turn. Thunder was turning green and pale beside me. Then the ride began,'' Yraghhhhhhhhh!!!'' Thunder screamed as the roller coaster went up and down. I looked at him as he covered his eyes with his hands. The ride ended way too fast and i held onto Thunder as he wobbled his way out of the ride. Back on ground,he seem to feel better and began to pull me towards Soonja's house.

'' Noona~ Look at that house! When i grow old enough and have money to buy my own house,i want a house excatly like soonja! It will be pink Pink and PINK!'' he said cutely as he blabbed on about what he would use to decorate his house etc etc,while he used his camera to take thousands of picture. Finally i had to drag him away from the place to the ferris wheel. We sat in a Soonja head and the ferris wheel began to turn and off we go all the way up in the air! '' Noona~ I can see the soonja boat! Lets go take it later after this shall we? Oh! And i want a soonja head band too! And and and a soonja balloon! Noona! This is SOONJA PARADISE!'' He squeled as we went into air and have a full view of the things below. After we landed,Thunder promptly ran towards the line for the soonja boat. By the time i got there,he was in one already and bekoning for me to join him. I sat beside him and behind was a pair of teenage girls. They pointed Thunder in the middle of the journey and asked if he was Thunder of MBLAQ.

Suddenly,Thunder went all manly and said that he was indeed Thunder of MBLAQ. The girls shrieked in delight and asked if they could have his signature. He nodded his head and signed on their notebook and said in the deep voice asking them to continue to support MBLAQ and for them to enjoy their rest of the day in Soonja land. After that he shook their hands before we got off the boat. The girls were still in derilious fangirling mode and just nodded dumbly and went off in the opposite direction.

Once out of their sight,the normal Thunder came back. '' Noona~ Lets go to the souvenir shop before we go home shall we? Pwease noona~'' I nodded as he checked the map for the location. I stared at him in surprise, wow that guy have spilt personalitly or what?! Then he looked up from the map all happy and began to lead the way to the souvenir shop.

'' That kid. He is so cute and loveable. Yet the other side of him comes out when there are fangirls around. I wonder if SeungHo is like that too..'' i thought as i look at Thunder as he looked around the shop and brought lots of Soonja souvenir to bring back and decorate his room.

'' Noona~ This is for you!'' He said as he clipped on a soonja necklace on me all of the sudden. I held on to the soonja and looked staight right into his eyes and said the words from the bottom of my heart,'' Gomawo.''

* Thunder's POV *

Noona look so pretty with that necklace! Jincha jincha pretty! No wonder SeungHo hyung is so in love with her! Thunder likes noona too. But noona loves SeungHo hyung. Nevermind, Thunder had soonja to accompany him! Soonja is my yeobo!

Annyeong everybody! So sorryy for the lack of updates here. School is a pain in the and exams are a BIG problem right now :( Okaynehmind. So this is thunder's date with MinHyunnie! TADAAAAAAAAAAAA~ Okayokay. BEAST IS HAVING THEIR COMEBACK SOON /high kicks in the air/ MIDNIGHT SUN!^^ And million of thanks to those who voted. So evidently Heartbreaker's tale won. Thanks to all of you who went and comment! I am seriously thankful to you guys,without you there will be no NO ORDINARY FANGIRL. Comments replies as promised!

@xchessthebest: Haha^^ Thankyou for telling me what those shoes are :) I was so baffled by it..And yupp i meant to make EunHee the jerk of the story^^

@kpopmusiclover: Wow :) You are the first person who posted this kind of comments saying you cried at that part. I am glad to be able to move you emotionally :) Hahah,you are wayyyy too welcome to stalk me :)

@forever_DBSK_ : yes dear! Finally an update!

@hottestiam: I am sorry that time, There was something wrong with my com and all the words were clumped tgt so i had no choice but to delete that chapter. Sorry dear! And with regarding to EunHee's fate.. We shall see shall we? ^^

@friday: I do hope so too :)

Thats all people! Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! I love you guys!