Chapter 21: What Does It Takes To Heal A Broken Spirit?

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
I waited in silence as the pain teared me apart. I could feel EunHee standing beside me now. I opened my eyes only to see her drawing the knife closer and closer to my face,near the cheek area. I felt the cold metal pressing against my cheek.
'' So.. What would you like me to draw on your face? A heart shape with the initials SH in it? Or would you rather us have a game of tic-tac-...toe on it?'' She said sweetly beside me. The sweetness was so revolting. But i made no reply to her or whatsoever. She would decide in the end anyways,i thought to myself.
'' Hmmm.. Its sure seems like you prefer the second one no? I could draw the heart on the other cheek for you!'' She lifted her knife and was ready to cut it into my skin. I could no longer bear it and closed my eyes hoping that the pain would pass quickly without suffering more than i am suffering now. I waited for the sharp edge of the knife to cut into my skin. For the pain to rip me apart. For the blood to seep out of me once again.
However the pain and suffering never came.
The door opened with a click and in stepped DooJoon carrying a plastic container in his hands.
'' MinHyun-ah! I brought your favourite..'' he looked up and saw EunHee with a knife in her hand and me tied onto the bed. He took everything in at once. He reacted faster than EunHee did. He first dropped the container full of bibimbap on the floor,leaving its content to spill all over the floor and then raced over and knocked the knife out of EunHee's hands. He then pushed EunHee roughly against the wall. She slumped against the wall and fell. He quickly untied me after he pressed the button for the doctor.
EunHee had,by the looks of it,fainted. The nurse and doctor blustered in and looked shocked at the scence before them. They looked at EunHee,then at DooJoon and then at me. They could hardly respond.
'' Yah! Can't you see she is freaking bleeding like mad! Pali!'' He screamed at the nurses. He then exited the room and dragged EunHee out of it as well. And then the doctor shot something into my arm,leaving me to fall asleep in a strawberry filled field.
 
* DooJoon's POV *
 
After dragging EunHee out of the room,i carried her towards the nearest doctor's room and just left her inside. Some doctor or nurse would discover her soon,i told myself as i rushed to YoSeob's room where i know JunHyung and the rest were staying at. I slammed the door opened as JunHyung and DongWoon looked at me in surprise. YoSeob began to stir and was waking up.
'' What in the hell..'' DongWoon cursed.
'' MinHyun.. Was injured by EunHee. Bleeding like mind madly. '' i said it out in one breathe. JunHyung was the first to respond.
'' But.. I left her with a nurse.. Wait! ! THAT NURSE WAS EUNHEE! NO WONDER SHE LOOKED SO FAMILAR! How is MinHyun? How is she? '' Oh,that explains why EunHee was dressed in a nurse uniform. Damn!
'' The doctor and nurses are attending to her now. But she have lost alot of blood by the looks of it. There was blood all over the place..'' i glanced down at my hands which had blood all over it. I had it stained onto me when i untied MinHyun.
'' .. How could this happen? And i am the one who cause her to suffer AGAIN! Its all my fault! Why was i careless? Why didn't i realise it was EunHee earlier? '' JunHyung cried as drops and drips of tears dripped from his eyes and landing on his palm. DongWoon walked over and hugged him tightly as he comforted him as his own tears dripping into JunHyung's hair.
'' Its not your fault,'' YoSeob who have already woken up said,'' If it is anyone's fault,its EunHee. So stop blaming yourself.''
JunHyung stopped his tears after moments.
'' Thank goodness i was there. I could not imagine what would happen if i had not brought dinner for MinHyun.. Thank god.'' I said out. This sentence brought fresh amount of tears onto DongWoon's and JunHyung's eyes. What i did not tell them was how horrible the scence was when i stepped in. How much blood were actually spilled onto the bedsheets,some even staining MinHyun's own hair. How the blood was spilling out from her palms. How near EunHee was holding a knife on MinHyun's face. The knife had already made an impression on it when i stepped in.
I just hoped that EunHee will gets what she deserves. I hoped karma gets to her. And i hoped that MinHyun will be fine. The amount of blood lost from her.. The picture of MinHyun lying in the sea of her own blood surfaced once again in my mind. I shook away that image as we left YoSeobie's room and for the forth time,stood outside MinHyun's room waiting and waiting.
A nurse suddenly exited and addressed all of us. '' The patient has lost a huge amount of blood. Do anyone of you have the same blood type as her? '' She hardly finished her sentence when YoSeob,me and JunHyung raised our hands. The nurse turned to YoSeob and shook her head at him,'' You are a patient yourself too so we could not draw blood from you. The two of you,follow me.'' with that she walked away with her shoes clacking against the hospital's floor,with me and JunHyung following behind her obediently.
After blood were drawed from us,we headed back outside to wait. Now HyunSeung and KiKwang,who had already wrapped up his filming have already arrived there. All of us paced outside as we look at the blood that me and JunHyung gave as it was brought into the room.Finally after a few hours of torture, the doctor exited the room. He walked out calmly and told all of us,
'' She has lost alot of blood.. BUT.. She will survive this. She will be waking up soon. I think she recieved quite a scare so do take note to comfort her.''
'' Kamsamida ahjussi.'' I said politely to the doctor and entered the room to resume the game of waiting. All of us gathered by her bed once again as we waited for her to wake up. It was a full three hours however before she woke up. She looked at all of us with fear in her eyes. She reached out for JunHyung and hid herself in his chest. When she lifted her head up from his chest,she looked around the room with fear b in her eyes.
It hurts to know how much pain she has been through. The fear in her eyes showed how much damaged EunHee had done to her. She looked around the room and then smiled weakly,'' Oppa.. Mianae.. To make all of you worried about me once more.'' she apologised to us. This time it was JunHyung who buried himself in her chest as he cried. He apologised repeatly to MinHyun who his head and told him it was alright and it was not his fault. After JunHyung left her chest,she lifted her hands to look at the heavily bandaeged hands of hers.
'' Oppa.. Look. I have more '' battle scars'' now.'' She said as cheerfully as possible. But there was no mistakening the worry in her voice. What would it take for me to heal that broken spirit?
'' Baby.. Baby,i am so sorry..'' JunHyung started apologising again. She shushed him quietly,then turned around to chat with the rest of us. She did not mention anything about the incident after that. We knew that she did not want to talk about it thus we did not speak about it either. Suddenly her stomach growled loudly,she turned to me and said,'' Oppa,do you still have any more bibimbap? I am hungry..'' she pouted cutely as she pointed to her own stomach.
Laughing i stood up and moved towards the canteen area to find more food for her. Its all i can do for her now.
 
ANNEYONG! Ohmygosh.. Hit the target of 60subscribers! :) Now could we pretty pretty please hit the target of 100 before i end this story? I swear i am going to miss this story when i ends it. I have such lovely readers like you all! To my subscribers,please don't be ghost readers! Spam my comment blox with comments.. Pretty please? I M AT LOST HOW TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. Omygosh,i need to hide at a corner and cry and reflect like a derp once more. Ahahah :) Today was the first day of school. Recieved lots of presents! :) Recieved my new repackaged BLAQ%VER album. I love it LOTSLOTSLOTS <3 But all the info inside is like in korean,can't read or understand it OTL. Hahaha^^ Anyways do comment and subscribe! Gomawo~
Will try my best to do comments replies by next chapter,please understand and pity this sad life student^^
REMEMBER TO COMMENT. ILOVEYOUALL <3