Chapter 18 : The Torturous Game Of Waiting

No Ordinary Fangirl
* SeungHo's POV *
 
The machine beeped furiously and continuously without stopping,so did my heart. What the hell happened? I pressed the button for the doctor non-stop,as if it might trigger a bomb. The anxiousness was creeping up my chest,slowly suffocating my heart. The nurse finally burst into the room after what seem like a million years. They started to check on MinHyun while a nurse pushed me out of the room telling me to wait outside. I walked towards another room near to MinHyun's and opened the door. Inside the mood was similar to mine,it was so dead and it finally made me realise that silence had a sound itself. I had never heard silence pressing against my ears quite so loud.
I forced the words out of my mouth,stumbling over them,stuttering and JunHyung got the general idea.
'' MinHyun.. Dan.. Ger.. Danger..'' i forced those words out so pathetically. Without another word,JunHyung had stood up and raced out of the room. One by one the others manage to let the message sink in and all began to start moving out of the room,even the injured YoSeob who was aided by DongWoon.
The whole gang managed to arrive outside MinHyun's ward as all of us prayed and hoped and waited for what was coming next. Each of us had our own special way.
DooJoon who was muttering at one corner while holding a bracelet in his hands. JunHyung who was kneeling on the floor with his head bent down. HyunSeung who praying with his hands held together. YoSeob and DongWoon were shedding tears from their eyes silently. KiKwang who was standing in front of the glass that seperate us and MinHyun as he put his hands on top of the glass as a single tear dripped from his eyes.As for me. I was holding on to the necklace that she gave me when we were younger and praying in my heart.
Please let MinHyun survive this. Please. My heart begged with god. I am willing to sacrifice some of my life in exchange for MinHyun's. I really was. I don't mind dying early.
Just then my phone rang,i flipped it and checked it. Aish,it was that punk Bang CheolYong.
'' Yobosehyo?''
'' Hyung?! Where are you? Why ain't you here yet? ''
'' Huh? What here? Where am i suppose to be?''
'' At the airport you goose! We are going on a promotion tour remember? '' Mir's rich rang out. And it was followed by a cute voice whom i figured was Thunder,'' Yah hyung! You din't forget din't you? I reminded you how many times already?!''
I racked my brains. Damnit! I was suppose to leave for a promotion tour! But this is a different situation,here is MinHyun lying here in ICU between life and death,i could not just leave her like that! I need to be beside her and encouraging her!
'' Yah! Listen up! Go tell manager Sooro and Bi Hyung that i am unable to make. Come up with any excuse i don't care. Do you understand?''
'' But hyung..''
'' Bye.'' and i hanged up on their call. Nothing is more important than MinHyun. I repeat,nothing.
HyunSeung walked over to me,'' You really love her do you? To give up on your schedule for her.. And it sounds like a important schedule mind you.'' without hesitating i nodded my head.
'' Then why did you doubt her? Did you know how much pain you brought to her you ?! '' DongWoon burst out and grabbed me in anger.
'' I.. I regret it so much. I should have let her explain herself.. I hate myself for doubting her too!'' i confessed as tears streamed down my face.
'' Does regret makes MinHyun suffer less? The state that she is in is all your fault!'' DongWoon was still rentlessly cussing in my face,'' Did you know how heart broken she was? How much tears she cried for you? DID YOU?!''
'' I am sorry for my actions.. I really am.'' i replied back,i did not know how else to express my feelings. This is the second time i am experiencing this hopelessness. The first time was when she left me. And now this.. I have totally no control over this. And it was all my fault. This is all my freaking fault! Just then the doctor exited from MinHyun's room.
'' Doctor! How is she?'' i ran towards him and asked as JunHyung struggled to stand up.
'' She should be fine for the time being. She will wake up. But the problem here is we do not know when she would wake up. It could be tomorrow,next month or even next year..'' the doctor explained and walked away rushing off to save someone else.
I breathe a sigh of relief,at least she is fine. I stretch my hand out to JunHyung who was still struggling to get up. He looked at it and hesitated for a while before taking it as i pull him up into standing position. Together we walked towards MinHyun's room and went inside. All of us including the other beast members gathered around the bed and looked at her. We discussed abit. We would each come on every day taking turns. There was six of us,minus YoSeob who was injured,we would each take a day. The order would be JunHyung, me, DooJoon, KiKwang, HyunSeung, DongWoon and the cycle would repeat again. Those not on duty could come and stay with MinHyun whenever they like. That decided,the whole night we waited beside MinHyun's bed while DongWoon kept YoSeob's company back at YoSeob's own ward. We paced around,all wide awake looking at MinHyun. We all took turn talking to MinHyun and looking out for the slightest bit of response. We even sang to her,gave promises and more promises.
But right now all we could do is wait.
 
- 5 days later -
 
* JunHyung's POV *
 
This is the fifth day since MinHyun was injured and fell into the coma. Today is suppose to be KiKwang's turn but he had a show called highkick2 to film and the director wouldn't cut him any slack no matter what. So i had to take over him instead,it does not matter,i could spend more time with her. I took over from DooJoon and he left to get some sleep.I settle beside MinHyun and talked to her,'' MinHyun-ah,how old are you already? Still being stubborn and refusing to wake up? Wae? Have you not slept long enough..? '' I was still talking when a sleepy SeungHo waked in,still rubbing his eyes. He woke up at once upon seeing me. He nodded his head towards me as he settled down opposite me.
'' Hyung.. '' i started.
He was startled,'' You.. What did you just called me? Thats the first time you called me hyung..''
Come to think about it I had always called him SeungHo.. I didn't have the chance to call him hyung anyways,but still..'' Anyways.. How did you managed to find MinHyun?''
'' Huh? She wrote me a fan letter. So i had her address and everything.'' he explained carefully.
'' I see. I see. Had you guys ever held kissed?'' i questioned.
He did not have to reply me,his face expression was enough to tell me. I had expected as much.
'' Had ? '' i continue questioning.
'' ANIYO! '' He replied so forcefully,shocking me.
'' Fine.. I was just asking.. Chill dude.'' i said cheekily. Jincha,why so tensed?
He nodded his head as his face turned a bright scarlet red. He looked back at MinHyun and then looked back at me with a shock face,'' What?'' i asked him.
'' Did you just see MinHyun move her finger?''
'' WHAT? JINCHA?'' I pressed the bell for the doctor repeatly,as if every time i pressed it,it would quicken the moment the doctor would arrive. The nursed burst through the door and made me and SeungHo exit. Once outside the room,i contacted all the other members immediately. After contacting all of them i turned to SeungHo,'' You sure she moved her finger? '' He nodded his head.
YoSeob and DoonWoon was the first to arrive since they are like beside us. Then DooJoon and HyunSeung who rushed back from the dorm,and KiKwang who decided to just heck it with the director and come here. We waited outside the room once more as some of us paced up and down and the other sitting down with hands held together. After what seem like a decade passed,the doctor and nurse finally exited from the room. The whole gang of us swarmed towards them.
'' Doctor..'' DooJoon started.
'' Is she okay?'' JunHyung inquired.
'' Yah! Is she fine?'' DongWoon asked.
'' She is responding then? '' I said.
'' Calm down boys. She is responding now. She would most likely to be waking up around 5 more hours. Keep your voices down however and press the button once she wakes up,i need to check on her. Arraso?'' the doctor commented.
'' Neh!'' all of us replied enthusiastically. It was a great load off all our hearts,we could finally breathe easily now. We swarm into the room and stayed vigilant beside MinHyun,waiting for her to wake up..
 
Hello people! Author-nim is finally back! Had you guys missed me? Okayy.. Nevermind. Thailand was okay basically,but i found out that thailand had some hardcore beauties. So there was this group of guys dancing SHOCK and BREATH just somewhere near my hotel,near enough for me to hear and see everything anyways. And then i heard fangirls doing fanchants to the songs which made me thought that BEAST really came and was hyped up for no reason -.- And the they left and a screen showed that they were a cover group and i was totally like -.- I saw Beast everywhere though,on buses. They made BEAST advertise for something :)
So i was re-reading all my chapters and i realise that somehow my writing style changed. Omfg. I was wondering if it changed for the better or for the worst.. Could you guys tell me since i really have no idea. Ohmygod,i need to go to a corner and reflect * crawls to the corner like a retard *. So yeah,please do comment and let me know okay? Thanks alot :) I love you all :)