Chapter 13: Its a Whole New World out there

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
I look around. Everywhere around me was white all over. Where am I? I turned myself to the right and beside me sat an blurry eyed DooJoon. Evidently,he had just woken up.
''Oppa.. What happened?'' i asked him.
'' Well,the doctor said you fainted from exhaustation. And lack of sleep obviously.'' he replied me angrily.
'' Mianae oppa. Mianae.'' He was angry because i had promised him to sleep. Oops a daisy!
I shook my head and tried to remember what had happened. Then eveything came back to me. SeungHo. EunHee. Everything. I shook my head once more as i feel tears gathering around my eyes.
'' MinHyun. You have got to stop torturing yourself. Tell me.. Tell me what happened.'' DooJoon said.
Without realising what i did,i poured everything out to DooJoon. All the happenings. Everything that i felt. After i talked to him. I felt better.It was as if i had a load lifted off my chest.
 
 
* DooJoon's POV *
 
 
She told me everything. From her meeting that bastard to that EunHee. How could someone as evil as her be living on the face of earth?!
'' Aishh.. That ing bastard. That holy ing .'' I clenched my fist and slammed into angrily onto the table.
'' Oppa..'' MinHyun muttered out before she landed on my shoulder and cried.
I patted her shoulders,trying my best to comfort her. How accused she must have felt. Seriously,that bastard must pay for what he did to MinHyun. How dare he trample on her feelings! How dare he!
And that . How dare SHE hit our MinHyun when we did not even bear to make her lift a figer? THAT ING ! They all must pay for their actions.They all must pay. If not my name will no longer be Yoon DooJoon.
 
****** A week later *******
 
MinHyun sat beside JunHyung in a restaurant. JunHyun has woken up 2days after MinHyun and had recuperated most quickly.DooJoon had filled in JunHyung about MinHyun. Not that he had to. JunHyung heard everything for himself when MinHyun spoke to him while he was in a coma. He was able to hear everything but unable to respond.
They sat across each other,both of them not speaking a word. It was not awkard silence between them,it was more if as though they were able to know what the other was thinking in each others' mind.
Finally MinHyun spoke,'' Oppa.. Could you please send me somewhere else to study? I could not stand this any longer. I do not want to see Yang SeungHo anymore. Please? ''
'' Where do you want to go if you leave?''
'' Seoul maybe. I want to concentrate on my studies. I promise to work hard.''
'' I will think about it. Don't worry.'' JunHyung said as he reached across to hold MinHyun's hands in his.
5days later,MinHyun was packing. She was going to Seoul. JunHyung had arranged for her everything.
She packed everything and took her bag as she walked out of the house with a backward glance at her house. With all the memories coming back to her. Biting down a tear,she stepped into JunHyung's car.
 
*JunHyung's POV *
 
All of BEAST members sent her off. All hugging her before she left. I was the last to hug her.
'' Write and call me often okay? If there is any problem,contact me immediately. Promise me?''
'' Neh. I promise. Komawo oppa.''
'' Pabo.'' i whispered as i wiped a tear from her eye.
She took her luggage and turned from us and walked into the gate. She turned around one last time to give us all a wave with a smile on her face before turning away.I stared after her back until i could no longer see her.
'' Lets go. We all have something important to settle.. Come on.'' KiKwang said in a low voice.
I nodded my head. We don't touch girls. But that Yang SeungHo needed to pay for what he did to my baby girl. He ing need to pay. Big time.
KiKwang was the first one to initiate that Yang SeungHo needed a lesson. He had the idea straight after he knew what had happened to MinHyun.
For the first time,all of us agreed on teaching that punk a lesson. Even the innocent YoSeob and pure Maknae. But i know what all of them were feeling. It was the same for all of us.
We needed that Yang SeungHo to pay for hurting our precious baby. And her needed to pay big time. He was going to know the pain that she felt. Times two.
None of us will let him go off easily. None of us.
All of us knew we would be in deep trouble if we were caught,but all of us agreed to risk it. Every single one of us. We would rather not be an idol than to let this go.
To quote KiKwang,what was so damn good about an idol anyway. The job is . The pay is worse than .
That ing bastard SeungHo is going to pay..big time.
'' Lets go.''
 
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. OMG,i was stuck on this for a longggg time. I had to make it more unexpected,just like what vanho1997 has said,i needed this to be more original. And it does not help that i have been going around touring singapore with friends this week. And worse of all,i am watching Dream High 2 now. Its addictive. But i think Dream High was better. #justsaying But.. JB JJIANG! <3
I hope you enjoy my story yeah? Do give me comments like how vanho1997 did for me to improve myself. It will help me alot! And a virtual hugs for all of you! <3 Ohyeah,and the part in purple is written in 3 person's POV :)
Remember to SUBSCIRBE and COMMENT!