Chapter 22 : Its Alright To Party All Night

No Ordinary Fangirl
- 10 days later -
 
* JunHyung's POV *
 
It has been a full ten days since the EunHee's incident. After one last round of check the doctor pronouced MinHyun fit enough to leave the hospital. We held a small celebration in the room completed with MinHyun's favourite hand-made bibimbap. We were in high spirits as we asked the nurses that we got to know to join us,which they declined since they were still on their shift.
While all of us were in the midst of eating,the door suddenly opened up and in burst in SeungHo who was still carrying a suitcase in his hands. The room stopped in the midst of its cheering. We looked as SeungHo moved towards who pulled a stunned MinHyun into his arms and hugged her tighly. He ruffled her hair slightly before whispering,'' I miss you baby.'' in her eyes which somehow all of the other members heard too. We all grinned as MinHyun told him that she was supposed to be release today from the hospital. Then he joined in our celebration and helped MinHyun to pack her stuff in the hospital into a bag.
All of us then left the hospital with our ecstay in full swing,with cries of '' Whatever you do,DON'T come back and visit us!'' and '' Lets hope to never meet again!'' from the cheeky nurses that had made friends with MinHyun during her short stay at the hospital. After that we had to go for a schedule thus we gave the job of sending MinHyun back home safely to SeungHo who laughed as he took MinHyun's hands in his before running away towards his car.
Aish,that couple. I look behind their back whisfully as i walked towards the other who were walking in the other direction. I hope nothing ever goes wrong again.
 
* SeungHo's POV *
 
'' MinHyun-ah,where do you want to go now? I know i promised JunHyung to send you home but.. '' i winked at her. If i knew her answer i would never have asked her.
'' MBLAQ'S DORM!'' She shouted gleefully,'' Oppa! Don't forget,you promised! A date and a week's stay!''
'' Yah! I said i took those back!'' i replied her.
'' Ani! Pretty please oppa?'''' Aish.. You little punk..'' I said as I reversed the car and drove off in full gear. It was quite sometime before we would reach MBLAQ's dorm so we chatted about really ramdom things in the car. From why I choose this sleek black audi and how the promotion tour went. As i parked the car and then finally settled on the spot.
I then suddenly pulled out a wrapped present from his suitcase and gave it to her.'' Oppa.. What is this?'' she asked me curiously.'' Open it! '' I replied and then watched her as she unwrapped the present. She looked up at me in surprise as she took out a album from the pretty wrapping paper.'' This..''
'' Is my present for you! Its the new repackaged album,BLAQ%Ver. Later you can go up and ask the members to sign it.'' I smiled as she looked up to me with happiness b out of her eyes.
'' Oppa.. Gomawo.'' She said before leaning over and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. I touched the place where she gave me a kiss and smiled. I got out of the car and opened the door for MinHyun before locking the car and showing her the way to MBLAQ's dorm. When we arrived outside the dorm door,i asked her to stay outside and wait for me to give her the signal before coming in. She nodded cutely and waited. I took off my shoes and went inside the dorm.
'' Hyung! Where were you?'' Thunder shouted as he hugged his precious soonja. I ignored him and shouted,'' Everyone,please come here!'' And slowly one by one,all the other members came.
'' Yahh.. What the hell.. I was sleeping yah!'' GO grumbled. '' I have something to announce..'' i said but my mouth fell in shock as MinHyun entered the room before i gave her the signal.
'' Yah! Who is this? She is so pretty! Prettier than soonja!'' Thunder aegyo-ed.
'' I thought i was supposed to give you the signal?!'' i stared at her.
'' You did! You said i am going to announce..'' She rebuted back,'' anyways,it does not matter uhhh oppa~'' She pouted,and then fell in shock. I followed her eyes and saw what she saw. Joon was coming out of the bathroom half ,hair dripping with water. The sight was pure hot. And to add those slick and well-shown 6pacs on his stomach area.
I reacted quickly,covering MinHyun's eyes as i screamed for Joon to go get dry and wear some clothes. His eyes landed on MinHyun and he gave a chuckle before going into his room. He then came out fully suited and sat beside Mir on the sofa. '' As i was saying.. This is MinHyun and she is my GIRLFRIEND. She will be staying with us around the dorm for one week. So yeah. And keep off her,she is mine. Arraso?''
'' Neh hyung..'' came four united voices.
'' Uhhh.. When did i say i would become your girlfriend?'' MinHyun asked.
'' You.. You..'' I was speechless.
'' But,whatever! Anneyonghaseyo MBLAQ oppas,I am Yong MinHyun.'' She said as she gave a bright dazzling smile to them. She then took out the album i just gave her and asked for each of them to sign on the album. Aishh that girl! Jincha..
'' Where will she be sleeping?'' Mir asked suddenly. MinHyun looked up to me as she waited for my answer.
'' Errr.. My bed. I will bunk in with Thunder!'' i decided on the spot. MinHyun nodded as in agreeing and went to explore the dorm.
'' But hyung.. My soonja will be squeezed to death!'' Thunder cried as he hugged his soonja tightly.
'' I can sleep on the floor..'' I replied simply and went off to show MinHyun around the room.Five hours after MinHyun settled in the dorm,she was now wearing a apron and was preparing to cook for all of us. She rummaged around the frige looking for edible food and deciding what to cook. She won't let any of us help her and just wanted us to go and relax outside. All of the members lazed outside in the living room slacking as we watched the television which was showing dream team. It was the episode of me and Thunder doing the jumps. I looked at the thunder on the television and the thunder beside me and shook my head at the difference between the real life thunder and the reality show thunder.
'' Alright! Its time to eat! Go wash your hand and come to eat! Pali pali!'' she said while chuckling. She placed the freshly cooked ginseng rice,bibimbap,fried omelette and some braised meat onto the dining table.'' Woah,i never knew our frige had edible stuff! You are jincha jincha daebak,MinHyunnie.'' Joon gave praises to a grinning MinHyun as the others nodded in agreement. After dinner MBLAQ had to go for a photoshoot so we all bade goodbye to MinHyun and left for the photoshoot. We all left the dorm on high spirits and a full stomach. With cheers and promises of supper,we said goodbye to MinHyun and left the dorm.
And when we came back with some fried stuff for our super,we stepped into a unexpected situation. Shoes that was carelessly thrown around the entrance now are arranged by colour neatly side by side each other. The dorm was so messy when we left it, shoes,washed and unwashed t-shirts, and all sort of things had littered the floor. Now the floor was clean of stuff and all those stuff now sat on a nearby previously emptied shelf. We stepped into the room and saw MinHyun folding out clothes neatly into little piles around her.
'' Yahh.. MinHyun.. I told you to rest!'' I grumbled.
'' Ani oppa.. I am okay.''
'' Noona jincha pretty!'' Thunder ramdomly said.
'' Gomawo~ '' MinHyun grinned towards Thunder. We then all ate the delicious food as we ate,i told them that they are all allowed to go on ONE date with MinHyun. All of them looked enthusiastic and fought to be the first person who is going to date her.In the end it was decided,we would all go according to age. Starting from GO,then LeeJoon,followed by Thunder and lastly Mir,starting from tomorrow. With all the pressing issues decided,we all retreated to go to bed. Just before i went into Thunder's room,MinHyun called me back,'' Oppa.. Come sleep me tonight! I am afraid of sleeping alone here tonight.''
I grinned as i lay beside her,taking in her scent and going to sleep in the wonderful aroma of MinHyunnie.
 
Anneyong people,i am back! UPDATE /screams/ So sorry for not updating these few days,there was something wrong with either AFF or my damn com. All the sentences were clumped up together. And i had to go for a training camp from last friday to sunday. Well,i am back now! Missed me?^^
BLAQ% Tour in singapore is cancelled /SCREAMS OF RAGE/ I swear this is so ing disappointing. I was so looking forward to the concert,i am sure all singaporeans A+ would empatise with me. And to jakarta A+ WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING LUCKY? I was totally tearing when i watched the fancams on youtube /CRIES A RIVER/ Okay,i am sorry for this update. I was feeling so damn shag while writing this. So sorry for this update /BOWS/
Anyway,tomorrow is
YOON DOOJOON #YOONDUJUNistheB2ST TREND IT!
birthday! Shall try to update for this y leader of BEAST tomorrow. A million sorries once again! Thanks to all my subscribers for sticking with me. I love you all <3 Anyways, 67 subscribers! Thankyou guys so much! :)