Chapter 33 : Pleasant Surprise ^^

No Ordinary Fangirl

* JunHyung's POV *

I stomped around the room with the other members as DooJoon lay beside the sleeping MinHyun. YoSeob was trying to calm me down but it was not working.

'' That bastard. What the hell did he do to her? '' I slammed the door in anger as the door slammed shut with a loud bang. The bang roused MinHyun slightly but she only managed to turn to the other side before falling asleep once more.

'' Hyung.. Calm down. Calm down.'' YoSeob was beside me trying hard to calm me down to no avail.

'' Yah. Joker come here and check this out. '' DooJoon suddenly sat up straight and ushered for me to go over.

'' Look at her hip, the bone there, its blue-black. And if you look carefully you can see that it is throbbing.''

I went over to MinHyun side and looked at her hip carefully. Her shirt was slight hiked up allowing us to see her hips. As DooJoon had said, indeed it was throbbing quietly, and was a shade of ugly blue-black. What had happened? I flipped out my phone and press some numbers angrily, it was barely a few rings before SeungHo answered.'' Yoboseyo? ''

'' Yah you punk! What did you do to MinHyun? You had better admit to me RIGHT NOW! ''

'' Is MinHyunnie with you right now..? Is she alright? Can i speak to her? ''

'' Ani! You have yet to answer me! ''

'' We... We had a fight. ''

'' And what happened to her hips?!! ''

'' I... I... I pushed... I pushed her off me.''

'' YOU WHAT..?! ''

'' Mian Jun. Is she alright? Can i speak to her please? ''

'' No. You come out right now and meet me. We need to have a talk. Right. Now. ''

'' D... Deh. At BEAST's dorm? ''

'' Yes. Right now. '' I said as i hanged up on his call.I told the members about our conversation and they all had agreed with my decision. Within 15minutes after i hanged up, SeungHo arrived at our dorm.

'' Yah Yang SeungHo, what did you do to her?! '' I held him by his collar. He was visibly shaking.

'' Where is she..? Is she alright? ''

'' She is sleeping in the room. '' i said as i jerked my head in the direction of the room. SeungHo moved towards the room but before he had reached the door, i had stopped him, '' You are not seeing her until you told me what the hell happened. You know on idol manager, they had asked me, in MBLAQ i would leave my sister with who's care and i have chosen without hesitation i had chosen you. You... Have made me very dissapointed hyung."

Shaking his head, SeungHo sank down on the floor and started explaining himself.

'' It started yesterday when i came back from training. You know how training was, it was like hell espically when DQ was training us for the hallyu concert. When i had got back home, I was already too damn tired, but she wanted to play...''

'' Play?'' the pure and innocent YoSeob asked, not knowing how awkward his question is. Before SeungHo answered DongWoon had already leaned in and told him what '' playing '' was, sparing SeungHo the awkwardness.

'' Umm.. So she had wanted to play. But i was already so tired and she kept on bugging me so i let my anger get better of me. I pushed her off me... I already told her i was too tired yet she kept insisting. But i forgotten... I forgotten that it was our anniversary. She had most probably been waiting for me to come back yet i , i hurt her and... I cause her to cry. I did not even realise what i have done this morning until she screamed in my face, cussing at me like she had never before. It was... It was like knife cutting into me when i realised how much i hurt her. But when i chased out, she had already gone. Is she... Is she alright...? '' SeungHo asked quietly.

'' Go... Wake her up and bring her to the doctor's, her hips look bad. '' DooJoon came out of the room and said to him. He looked at me for confirmation, i nodded my head allowing him to do so, he quietly crept into the room and brought out a still sleeping MinHyun in his arms, bridal style. Without further ado, he went out of the door, bringing MinHyunnie with him.

* MinHyun's POV *

I woke up with my head hurting, i was in an unfamiliar surrounding, i was not in BEAST's dorm and my surroundings were moving. I looked up in surprise and i saw SeungHo beside me, i stared at him as he looked at me with pain in his eyes.'' I am bringing you to the hospital.''

'' Why are you here! Why am i with you?! Why am i going to the hospital!! ''

'' I am here because JunHyung wanted me to explain myself and your state to him. You are with me because we are going to the hospital. And we are going to the hospital because i have hurt your hips.'' he answered my questions one by one patiently.

Suddenly the vehicle stopped moving and SeungHo announced that we are at the hospital already. He quickly carried me out of the car and went towards the entrance of the hospital. I told him to put me down but he did not care about my opposion and kept going, within a few minutes we had arrived outside the doctor's door.

'' The doctor said that your hips are badly bruised and you are not to move around too much for two weeks.'' SeungHo told me serenely after the doctor had checked up on me. I nodded my head dumbly and just listened as he repeated the doctor's instruction.

'' Oppa... '' SeungHo looked at me with loving eyes and pure love poured out of his eyes, '' I... I am sorry for my actions yesterday. I... I was inconsiderate, i was not caring enough, i... I was... I was... '' I could barely finished my sentence before SeungHo pulled me towards him for a tight hug.

'' Hush... Baby,hush... I am sorry too. I had been so busy with training these days i had totally forgotten about our anniversary. Baby. Forgive me neh? '' SeungHo whispered in my ears.

'' Deh oppa. Deh. '' I whispered back at him before pulling him extra close to me for a tight hug back.

'' And oppa..? Just now the doctor told me i was pregnant. '' i dropped the bomb on him.

SeungHo looked at me in surprised and for a few moments he was speechless, unable to make a comment or anything. After the realization of the truth sinks in, he squealed in delight as his hugged and carried me into the air and shouted, '' I AM GOING TO BE A APPA! I AM GOING TO BE A APPA! OHMYGOD, I AM GOING TO BE A APPA FOR REALLLLLLL~ '' I laughed and told him to quieten down as we were still in the hospital and many people were already looking at us weirdly.

I smiled back awkwardly to them and told SeungHo to keep his voice down. SeungHo lead me out of the hospital and he was squealing all the way babbling things like what name we should name the baby if it is a girl and if it is a boy. I laughed at the man who is daydreaming with childish delight. I told him to drive to BEAST's dorm as i wanted to tell the news to JunHyung as soon as possible. He nodded and whipped out his phone to tell the good news to MBLAQ members.

Red- SeungHo

Blue - GO

Black - Lee Joon

Pink - Thunder

Green - Mir

'' Yoboseyo? ''

'' Yah! I am going to be a daddy soon~!''

'' Congrats hyung! ''

'' JinJa hyung?! ''

'' Aish, of course it is real! ''

'' Boo~ ger~ boo~ ger~ Delicious booger~''

'' Congratulation~ Congratulation~ ''

'' Hyung if it is a girl name it Soonja! ''

'' Hyung if it is a boy name is Alex-si! ''

'' Yahh.. You guys! I will name my kid myself uhh! And stop it with the booger song ah GO! ''

'' Boo~ ger~ boo~ ger~ Delicious booger~''

'' Hyung, when you child is born i can teach him or her to rap and sing disney OST! Under the sea~ Under the sea~ ''

'' Yah yah yah. Thats all for now! You guys free later? Lets go for congratulatory dinner later on! ''

'' Nehh! Meet you at XXX restaurant later for dinner! Remember to bring MinHyunnie later on! ''

'' Okok! See you guys later on! Annyeong! ''

'' Annyeong~ ''

'' Haha, crazy bunch of kids. '' SeungHo commented after hanging up.

'' And you have been their leader for so many years already. Haha, i respect you! '' I giggled.SeungHo gave me a broad smile as he parked into the space and soon both of us were running towards the lift to BEAST dorm.

 

ANNYEONG READERS! It has been so long since i last updated, i need to apologise! Mianae people. So i have been busy these days going shopping for dresses for graduation night usuage, i am only 14 actually, but i willl be helping out as i am a student council^^ I swear i look so much like a pumpkin in a dress urgh. Now no matter where i go i see people wear dress so nice but i look like a pumpkin wtf. Okcan. Here is an update for you guys. Welcome to all the new readers! :) I loveyou all, remember to follow me on my twitter @Onepackabs_ if you have twitter! Ppyong for now!

PS : Btw not being a demanding  or whatever but can you guys please vote me for the upvote thingy pretty please?^^ Thankyou all so much! I love you all! ^^