Chapter 5: Introduction To My Oppa

No Ordinary Fangirl
* SeungHo's POV *
 
I hugged onto her tightly as i cried. The tears were unstoppable. They streamed down my face and landed on MinHyun's hand. I cried so hard as the memories flowed back. Gradually,my tears started to became mere hiccups.
I felt MinHyun loosen her hold on me. I panicked and pulled her back holding tightly.Slowly i lifted my head to look at her. Her eyes were moist. I immediatly put my hands to wipe the tears that was forming around her eyes. She blinked and wiped her eyes herself.
Suddenly my phone rang,pulling me back to my senses.
'' Anneyong?''
'' HYUNG? Where are you? Why did you not back in the dorm last night? '' a shrill voice rang out from the telephone.
'' Yah Bang CheolYong. Keep your voice down!'' i said,looking over at MinHyun who was washing the dishes.
'' HYUNGGG~ Wae? Wait.. DID YOU FINALLY GOT LAID?''
'' YAH! Keep your voice down or i will personally make sure you will not get laid for the rest of your life!'' i threatened,praying that MinHyun heard nothing.
But judging from the blush on her face,she has heard everything. Aish,how embarrssing!
'' Mianae hyung. Come back soon!'' My bandmate Mir reminded in an apologetic tone.
'' Neh. I am coming back.''
From the corner of my eye,i saw the clock on the wall. It was 1 more hour to training. I had to go. Time seem to fly whenever i was with MinHyun.
I stood up and told her. '' MinHyun-ah. I have to go now,i have training with Bi hyung later. And by the way,which school are you going now?''
'' J.Cube High. You?'' she asked me as she placed the now dried dishes at one side.
'' Me too! Why have i not seen you in school? Next time we can go school together.'' i suggested.
'' NEH! Oppa,you forgot. School have not start yet. I am in first year! '' she reminded me as she chuckled.
'' Neh. I am a pabo. I will call you again. '' I told her.
'' Then shall i call you pabo oppa from now on? You really have to go now,if not you'll be late.'' she teased.
'' Yah! Yong MinHyun! You cannot be so rude to your oppa! I really have to go now. I will call you! '' i promised her.
'' Neh oppa. I will be waiting.'' she replied.
I wore my shoes and walked out of the house with MinHyun standing at the door smiling as i walked away.
 
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
 
'' Neh oppa. I will be waiting.'' i said as he walked away. I smiled as he turned back and waved at me. I sent him off with a smile on my face although in my heart,i couldn't bear him leaving.
However i knew we both had no choice,he had to go for his training as an idol.I am used to this,its the same with JunHyung oppa. I closed the door with a sigh and busied myself as i got ready to go out and meet my brother,JunHyung.
I dressed in skinny jeans with a pink checkered long sleeved shirt on the outside with a white tank top inside.
I clipped on my favourite earrings that JunHyung gave me on my 15th birthday, and slipped on a simple pair of high heels and went out to meet the brother.
My brother loves me very much. Since i was young,he would never let someone lay a finger on me. I guess it was because my parents died early,so he would defend me and act as my parents as the same time as my sibling.
If anyone dares to lay a finger on me,my brother would help me seek revenge. I love my brother very much too. When he got into BEAST with DooJoon-ssi,HyunSeung-ssi,GikWang-ssi,Yoseob-ssi and DongWoon-ssi, i was overjoyed for him.

 

But his fame came with a price. I could no longer meet him whenever i felt like it. And we could not do alot of things that we used to do,the places we can go are limited,sometimes,our outings would be punctuated by fangirls. But he would still make the effort to meet up with me whenever his schedule allows him. Our relationship was really close,it was a bond that no one could break.
And i am glad that there are the other oppa to share his woes that he could not tell me.I smiled as my phone rang and on the the screen appeared JunHyung's number. Aish,that impatient .
 
Blue - JunHyung's talking
 
'' YAH,YONG MINHYUN! Where are you now!''
'' I'm in a taxi! Can't you wait for a while more? *merong*''
'' I have been waiting for 5minutes already! Pali pali! ''
'' Mianae Oppa! I am arriving soon. Wait a while more! I have exciting news to tell you! ''
'' Wae? What exciting news?''
'' You will know soon enough! Later!'' and i hanged up the phone.
I paid the driver money and stepped out of the taxi to meet my impatient of a brother.The cool breeze of the air conditioner greeted me as i stepped inside the posh restaurant.
I saw my brother sitting at one side gazing out of he window,i walked towards him..
 
Anneyong! How is the story thus far? I introduction abit of JunHyung and MinHyun's relationship. Hmm.. There are some hints in this story about MinHyun's past,kekeke** Should have read more carefully. They are subtle hints! Should i reveal more of the past in the next update? School is starting again,so i may not be able to update this reguarly. Don't fret,it will be the holidays soon! But then again,teachers will take the time to kill us over the holidays. So please don't kill me when i don't update. Hurhur.
Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :)