Chapter 16: A Surprise Situatution

No Ordinary Fangirl
* EunHee's POV *
 
Those silly boys. They think they can win me over so easily? Come on.. I know JunHyung is MinHyun's brother and then who doesn't know that Yong JunHyung is a member of BEAST? They must be here to stick up for MinHyun that . Uhhuh.. And they think i am so dumb to fall for that? Hell no man.
I am just gonna pay them back..
in their own game.
 
* KiKwang's POV *
 
So today is the fifth time of my date with EunHee. Uhhuh,i couldn't believe i just said that. it,its putting me off my lunch already.
I sat in the restaurant waiting for her. The other BEAST member were waiting in the other room. yeah. Today,shall be the last day of my suffering. Today shall be the day!
I had suffered at the four other dates. It was so off putting to find myself whispering sweet nothings into her ears and making out with her. Damn that . But today will finally be the day where i shall dump her.She came over and kissed me. I pushed her away and said harshly to her,'' Lets.. Break up EunHee.''
She stared at me blankly and then she said,'' Okay. I was thinking the same too.'' with that she stood up and left the restaurant. What the hell just happened?
No fuss. No embaressement? No humilation? This plan was a failure. To think i sacrificed so much too. this!
The other members walked over slowly and sat across me. I shook my head and muttered out '' Failure.''
As expected,it was the sunshine who answered back. '' Hyung.. It does not matter. I don't like the way she looks at you anyway. Eww.. Pedo noona.'' We all laughed at his cuteness and then left the shop,our hearts considerablely lighter.
We walked across the streets towards our dorm. It was not long before we all sensed something was not right.
We could feel people stalking us,watching our every move.'' Hyung.. Do you..'' i was cut off my sentence with DooJoon's nod of the head. He said softly under his breathe.
'' On the count of three. Run.''
'' Neh.'' all of us replied nervously. This was something weirder than being stalked by fangirls,something more eerie. Innocent YoSeob was evidently shaking with fear.
'' Na.. Dul.. Sae.'' He counted and on the count of three,we all sprinted,running as fast as our legs could carry us.
We all stopped short when we were faced with a gang of people.
EunHee,straight up at the front.
 
* JunHyung's POV *
 
'' You all think you are very smart ain't you huh? Acting around me? Didn't you know who i am?'' she sneered before continuing,'' And you Lee KiKwang. Trying to play with my heart? Not by a long shot! I had pictures taken of us when we kissed. Hmm.. What would happen if i release those pictures online? I bet it would be such a sensational news!'' she cackled and laughed so eerily,sending chills down our spine.
Then she montioned the gang of people towards us. We knew what was going to happen. We braced ourselves for the fight. Getting ready in position.
And then it was as if the world had erupted around us and the chaos began. I began hitting everyone and anything that is in front of me. I kicked. Punched. And did every kind of move that was possible. Then YoSeob caught my eye. Aish,that punk,unable to fight. I thought to myself as i ran towards his direction and fought off people around him.
'' FIGHT YOU BASTARD! KILL THEM!'' i could hear a high pitched scream somewhere around. I was caught by surprise with someone behind me and then the next thing i knew,someone had hit me at my back. I stumbled forward and fell onto the floor. I looked around and saw that we were all being overpowered.
DooJoon singlehandly fighting five guys,was slowly lacking power. HyunSeung was tackling two people while KiKwang was handling three. And YoSeob and DongWoon was fighting one on one. I turned around,getting ready to stand up and fight for my survival. Only to find a guy with a knife getting ready to stab me. I put up my hand in defend and only managed to block him just in time.
But my hand was in great pain. The guy drew his knife again and was going to stab me once more. This time my hands were so wounded that i could not bear to lift it up once more. I closed my eyes,waiting for the blow.
But it never came.
YoSeob had rushed over and lay on top of me and the person stabbled him right at the stomach. That kid,he had sacrificed himself in order to save me. He looked into my eyes and smiled. My heart was breaking. No! This couldn't be happening! I told myself. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as YoSeob put all the last of his energy in defending me.
I roared and stood up,ignoring the pain in my hand. I punched that guy over and over again. Then all of the sudden i heard a scream.
'' STOP!!! '' and standing there was..
MinHyun.
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
Everywhere around me was casualties. I looked at EunHee as she stood there and laughed. With anger coarsing through my veins,i whipped out a knife that JunHyung had given me when i turned 16 for self defence and headed straight towards that .
I caught her by surprise. I held the knife at her neck.'' Order them to stop.'' i hissed,'' if not your life would be over.''she hesitated before she gave a scream for them to stop.
'' Oppa! Come over here behind her. The rest of you,don't move!'' i commanded. All the BEAST members came over. JunHyung helping YoSeob who was bleeding profusely.'' MinHyunnie.. Why are you..'' JunHyung started.
'' I will explain later. Hurry up bring YoSeob to the hospital first!'' i cried. The other people from the gang started moving towards them,but i pressed my knife slightly into EunHee's neck more and they stopped.
'' Where is the pictures?'' KiKwang demanded from EunHee. For the fear of losing her life,she handed over the pictures. '' Anymore?'' Numbly,she shook her head.'' Ask your dogs to leave this place. Now.'' i hissed in her ears. She gave the order and they backed off.
'' Oppa. Lets go.'' i pushed EunHee towards her gang and ran off.
What i never expected was for her to turn around..
And slash me.
I felt a burning sensation down my back. I looked at my fingers,they were coated with blood. Without waiting for anything else,i ran with all the other members.
But i could not withstand the pain any longer and i fell on my knees. By this time,we had gotten quite a long distance from EunHee and her gang.
'' MinHyun.. Minhyun..'' SeungHo's face swam into view. Was i dreaming? How could SeungHo's face appear here? Or am i dead? I thought to myself.
Unable to respond,i fainted.
 
* SeungHo's POV *
 
I was walking along the road when i heard screams and shouts. Being curious,i walked towards the place and i saw..
EunHee slashing MinHyun on her back.
I could not believe my eyes. I rubbed them again and again as i saw MinHyun running away. Then i realised that it was realitly and began to chase after MinHyun. EunHee had a shocked expression on her face when i ran past her. She tried to hold on to me,but could not manage to do so. I ran and ran,feeling as if my lungs were going to burst from the overuse of my lungs. It was like burning.
After quite a distance,i saw MinHyun with blood dripping down her back,falling on her knees. I ran over to her as fast as i could and knelt down next to her.
'' MinHyun.. MinHyun..'' i called to her. She opened her eyes and stared at me. Then she fainted in my arms.
'' You ing bastard,get away from her you er.'' DongWoon came over and shoved me away.
'' ! Don't you understand? The most important thing is to get her to the hospital! Right now!'' i screamed in his face and showed him the blood that i gotten on my hand as i hugged her just now.
'' Holy. ! I din't realise she way hurt. ! ! ! '' KiKwang screamed as he reached for his phone and dial the number for an ambulance.
'' Its too late now. I will bring her there.'' i said as i carried MinHyun bridal style in my arms as my legs began running towards the direction of XXX hospital.
I ran and ran with the other member of BEAST beside me. All running and praying in our hearts.
Please.. Don't let anything happen to her. Please don't,i beg you god. I prayed inside my head.
Just please.
 
Hello people! Back with an extra extra long update for you guys. This was suppose to be like 2 chapters but i combined them together, Kekeke^^ I spent alot of effort on this chapter. I was stuck on this for a long long time. I am sorry if the starting is abit rushed. I know i din't describe their dates and all. I don;t think KiKwang would thank me for that. I would most prob b updating one more chapter before going MIA for about a week? I will be flying to BangKok for a short trip! Any readers from thailand here? A hello from me! Sawadikap!
Okay,sorry for being weird. I hope you guys will like this chapter! I know all my chapters are kinda short but it is because i like to have a chapter for a happening. I think one drama is enough for one chapter,don't cha think so too? :) Next update will be up by tuesday as i am flying on wednesday! Anyways,do remember to SUBSCIRBE and COMMENT! Any author would tell you the happiness when you see a black box bearing the words " New subcribers" pr " New comments" is unexplainable. Please do leave a comment okay! And do you readers think you could help me reach the target of 3000views and 70 subscrubers after i came back from BangKok? Do help me to promo my fic on your wall or anywhere else! Thankyou people! Saranghaeyo <3