Chapter 28 : The Horrible Truth Dawns

No Ordinary Fangirl

* MinHyun's POV *

I woke up feeling weird. I sat up without knowing what was wrong until yesterday's memories came flooding back. I felt around my neck only to find it feeling so exposed and . I turned around expecting to find SeungHo on the bed next to me but it was empty. I stood up and went out to the kitchen like i always do. Today every single of the MBLAQ member were already there sitting and munching on some garden salad that GO had made today. I sat beside Thunder and munched on some vegetable.

'' Where's SeungHo?'' I asked Thunder who was eating some eggs.

'' Ummm.. Hyung have some schedule.'' He said quietly and dreamy as he spoon-fed his precious SoonJa some make belief food.As expected,i thought to myself. There was no way for him to wake up so early if he didn't have any important issue. I
ate my food in silence as Mir lifted up the newspaper to read. Suddenly halfway through the silence, Mir gave a loud shout of surprise.

'' Noona.. Look. Isn't this the evil EunHee? '' He said as he pointed to a newspaper article. I look up at him in surprise and he passed the newspaper to me. The other members made me read the article out. I began slowly,digesting the words one by one.

'' A girl by the name of Kwang EunHee was found dead in the middle of the street. She was one of the victim of a gang fight,but she was special because her tormentors had evidently went an extra mile to torture her badly. Judging by the many criss-cross on her face, she had bled to death slowly while her tormentors watched on.
Other bodies littered the floor but none of them had as much suffering from their tormentors compared to Kwang. She was rumored to be one of a big gang leader's daughter so she probably had a whole list of people wanting to hurt her. And she had probably topped their killer list. The police suspected this to be an well-intended murder so as to bring the downfall of Kwang's oppa. Kwang's funeral shall be held on the 5th of september,at 6th avenue.
The next page consist of the picture of the various cuts and injuries on Kwang's body. Continued on page 12.''

I read out to the other members as they all listened with their mouth gaping wide. Their look of surprise mirrored mine as i see confusion in theirs as well. Thunder was even covering his ears to block out the news. I pushed the newspaper away in disgust not wanting to see the injuries that had brought to EunHee's death.

I stared at the scars on my palm as my fingers traced it carefully. The scars on my hand,even those around my body was nothing compared to hers. I closed my eyes wanting to block things out but instead the picture of EunHee's dead body lying around a street littered with bodies. The image made my breakfast come up right to my throat,i forced the food back down.

The rest of the morning went in a hazed blur. Before i knew it,it was the evening already and SeungHo came back. The other members told him about the newspaper article and he was silent. The whole atmosphere around the dorm was seriously depressing. Although the others tried to comfort me by telling me how she deserved her end and that she should expect this being a gang leader's daughter and all. I nodded to their comments without taking it all in.I went to bed silently that night. I fell into a dazed sleep. It was an uncomfortable sleep,my head was filled with pictures of how a dead body with millions of gashed lay on the street as she slowly bled and the puddle of blood grew bigger and bigger. I woke up with a start as sweat poured down my forehead. Next to me SeungHo sat up beside me as he place his arms around me.

I lay in his chest ( She loves his chest OTL ) and then silently cried. The muffled sobs became louder and more out of control. The images flashed across my mind repeatly as SeungHo patted my on my head again and again. I cried and cried until i couldn't cry anymore. Then i remember SeungHo came from the same class as her and he must be hurting as much as i am. I look up at him and saw the glint of tears in his eyes through the moonlight. He was silently my hair as the tears began to fall.

'' Oppa... I know i am suppose to hate her for all the scars on my body. But... But... I just can't. Oppa. I just can't. Wae...? Wae oppa... '' I said to him. He collected himself for a moment and before answering me.

'' Its because you have a kind heart MinHyunnie.. I know i am suppose to hate her for what she did to you too. But i just can't too,just like you.'' I lay on his chest once more and whispered silently,'' Oppa... Thats why i love you. I just love you for your kind heart.''

'' That is why i love you too baby.'' I stopped crying and sat up straight to kiss him where his tears stopped at taking in the salty taste. We both lay down together and slept in the bed without another word,towards the dreamland of blood.

The next morning,we both woke up and got dressed in black. We knew excatly what we both was going to do. Without any words, we left the house and and i climbed into his car. We drived towards a place,towards 6th avenue.We went towards the casket silently and gave a silent prayer. There were no evident relatives in sight,only hoardes of reporters and a few selected classmate came to her funeral. We sat at a corner till the night turned dark and only then did we left the place back dorm to a restless sleep.

A/N note next chapter! :) Check it out please! :)