Chapter 19: Forebonding Feelings

No Ordinary Fangirl
- Five hour later -
 
* JunHyung's POV *
 
All of us were getting restless. MinHyun still had not woken up despite being sleeping for five more hours since the doctor said she would wake up. YoSeob had to go to another checkup to make sure he is fine and DongWoon had gone with him. The rest of us sat around the room,staring intently on MinHyun,waiting for some kind of reponse.
Suddenly..
Her eyes fluttered open. She looked around the room which was in a dazzaling bright white and it must have hurt her eyes because she closed them again. My hands automatically reached for the button to summon the doctor. For the third time,i saw the doctor and nurses rush into the room as some of them evacuated us out of the room. All of us waited outside with our heart thumping. It was a full 5minutes later when the doctor exited and told us to go inside and chat with her,with a smile on his face. All of us went into the room at the same time. MinHyun was sitting up to our utmost surprise,with a great big grin on her face.
But before any of us could reach her,SeungHo is already there hugging MinHyun in his arms and crying. MinHyun looked at him in surprise as she his head,'' Whats the matter?''
'' I thought.. I thought you had left me forever,once more.'' He sobbed freely into her arms now. The rest of us watched in silence. In the midst of SeungHo sobbing,YoSeob and DongWoon burst through the door shouting,'' MINHYUN IS AWAKE?! '' their sudden burst shocked SeungHo who stopped his waterworks and wiped away the tears around his eyes. He turned around to give MinHyun a watery smile and kissed her gently on the lips. He lingered for a moment before breaking the kiss.
'' OI! There are like.. 6people here who are watching you guys!'' DongWoon couldn't stand it any longer and shouted,it was as if we could see steam coming out of his ears from anger.
'' Mianae oppa..'' MinHyun gave a chuckle. SeungHo teased his hair sheepishly. Then all of us proceed towards her and gave her a big hug.
 
- Three hours later -
 
Most of the members are gone now. DongWoon and YoSeob are next door,KiKwang rushed back to the shoot location after reciving a call from the angry director. DooJoon and HyunSeung went off to grab some food. There was only me and SeungHo left in the room now.'
' Oppa.. Did you guys know i could hear you all clearly while you guys spoke to me?
JunHyung oppa you promised to bring me around your promotion tours and stop skipping meals to slim down for you fans! SeungHo oppa,you are worst! You promised me VIP seatings, a date with each of the MBLAQ members and a week stay at MBLAQ's dorm! Kekeke!'' she burst out.
'' You punk! Had i known this i would not have promised you anything..'' i grumbled out..
'' Yah! I said i took those last two promises back! MBLAQ are too dangerous! Plus they are not here in Korea now..'' SeungHo said as he grinned broadly.
'' Then the dates and the stay will have to be postponed then.. Wait.. Why are they not in Korea?'' she questioned.
I could see SeungHo's face turning redder and redder.. But MinHyun persisted,'' Oppa wae?''
'' Ermmm.. Promotion.. Promotion tour..'' He mumbled out. I could evidently see that SeungHo is unable to lie to MinHyun just like the rest of us. Good,this way he will never lie and cheat on her,i thought to myself. But the world around me was erupting.'' YAH! THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? BECAUSE OF ME? HOLY ,GO GO GO! GO ON THE PROMOTION TOUR NOWWWWW!'' MinHyun shouted at SeungHo.
'' I was worried..'' but MinHyun cutted him right across.'' No. Go now. I am fine. Go go go! Now!'' she said as she made SeungHo go on his promotion tour right away,chasing him out of the room. SeungHo smiled sheepishly towards me as he gave a little bow to me as her exited. I nodded showing i understood. After he left,MinHyun chatted with me. After a few moments of chatting,she turned towards me and told me in a softer voice.
'' Oppa.. I asked the doctor about the scar on my back that EunHee slashed.. '' She said slowly,my heart started to thump loudly against my chest. Is it infected? Is she in danger then?
'' Wae..'' but she cutted me right across against. Aish that girl,forever cutting my sentence.
'' He says that the wound is going to heal. But then..''
'' Then?''
'' It will leave a scar on my back. And i have seen the scar.. Its.. Its long and ugly. Oppa.. Ottoke?'' She said it out nervously.
That girl! Scared the hell out of me! Here i was afraid of her life and here she is worrying about the scarring. But then again,girls are girls and my baby girl is no exception.
'' MinHyunnie.. Listen to me. You are worried about SeungHo's views about it right?'' i asked.Curtly,she nodded her head,'' But..''
'' Baby.. Listen. If a guy love you very much,he would not mind that scarring on your back. He will love you for who you are. Not for what you have.'' i told her,'' If he leaves you because of the scar,then he is not a guy that truly and really loved you. Trust me.''
'' Oppa.. You know that i trust you.. Always.'' she whispered as she buried herself in my chest. I chuckled as i her head lightly as if she was a percious diamond that i lost and found back.
'' Oppa.. You know what?'' she sat up and asked.
'' What?'' i questioned back.
'' I wanna tell you something. Two things in fact. One,i did not have had with SeungHo. Two.. I dislike your chest. It became harder with the 6pacs. Its too hard to lie onto!'' she said cheekily and did her aegyo on me.
'' How did you..'' and then i remembered the conversation me and SeungHo had before MinHyun woke up. I chuckled along with her.Some nurse came in,saying she needed to check on MinHyun,requesting me to go out of the room. I nodded,but before i left i said to MinHyun,'' If you guys ever had . Please use protection,arraso?'' Grinning broadly,i exited the room.
'' OPPA! '' she shouted out.
'' Wae..'' i turned around once more.
'' SeungHo just texted me that he is going to his promotion tour now. And he told me not to worry about the scar. He said,he will love it.'' She said with tears b in her eyes. I smiled and left the room. Its nice to know there is one more person protecting my baby girl now.
It felt as if something was amiss but i just could not place where. Why do i have a sense of forebonding?
 
What is going to go wrong? Lalala~ ^^ Okay,this update kinda . I am so so sorry,i am like half-dead. Am sick now,but since there were nothing to do so i decided to write a chapter. Any readers out there with twitter? You guys can follow me!
@_NoOrdinaryFan,
i follow back and i don't bite so don't worry! Just mention me and i will follow back!^^ I love all of you guys for the feedbacks you are giving me :) Anyways did you guys hear?
BEAST IS MAKING ITS COMEBACK!
They would release album on the 2nd week of july and making its comeback on the 3rd week of july, b2uties please remeber to support them! :) Ahaha,school will be starting soon so i may not be updating as frequently due to studies *pouts* very sadly i am still a sad life student. I am thinking of starting a new fanfic this time with in it. If i do write,will you guys support me in the new fic too? But that will not be for the pure. Expect 100percent . Do give me your views <3 I love you all,take care and enjoy the rest of your holidays!
Love, saranghaebeast