Chapter 4: Riddles Answered

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
I woke up and turned around and was met with SeungHo's face. He snored gently as he slept. He look so cute sleeping there! His eyes were closed and i could see his dark circles clearly,it made his eyes look so y.
I watched as his chest heave up and down as he breathe in and out.I looked at the clock in the room. Its 6am in the morning. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to prepare brackfast.
I busied myself with the making of pancakes for SeungHo.
I really hope he will like my cooking.
 
* SeungHo's POV *
 
I stretched my arm as i woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding.
Did i just got drunk or something yesterday?
Or did i just banged a girl without remembering?
I tried to retrive my memories of last night. I finally remembered. I am here at MinHyun's house. And..
SHE SLEPT NEXT TO ME YESTERDAY!
I turned around. But where is she now?
I heard some sound outside the room,i went out to check it out.
I saw the back of MinHyun in the kitchen making some breakfast.
'' Good morning Minhyunnie. '' I said.
'' Oppa! You're awake? You are just in time for breakfast! Nice timing! '' she commented and beamed at me.
'' Hmm.. Smells nice.. Pancake? '' i inquired.'
' Yupp! You hungry ghost! Wait a while more,its hot! '' she chuckled cutely as i tried to take one and eat it.
I sat down on the coffee table waiting to eat the delicious pancakes MinHyun has prepared.MinHyun served the food,soon enough.
'' Hmmm! Looks good! ''
'' Try some first! '' she said as poured maple syrup on the pancakes.
I took one mouth of pancake and tasted it. Hmm.. Was the pancake really that good that it melts in the mouth or is it because MinHyun was the one who cooked it? But anyways,it is really nice!
'' Its really good!'' I complimented.
'' Jincha?'' that innocent girl beamed.
I looked at my watch,there is still 5hours before training with Rain Hyung starts,i could afford staying here for a while more. Being with MinHyun feels just too good.
'' Oppa,i can't really remember all about our past. I can only remember parts of it. Could you please tell me? '' she asked as i was just finishing the pancakes.
'' Neh. '' i replied.
I started telling her all about us and our past.
'' I was eight when you and and your family moved next to our house. That time,you were only five. We started playing together. We had a very close relationship and we were closely knitted together. We were never apart. We would play together, eat together, do homework together, basically do everything together.
Then one day you came crying to me,telling me you and your family were moving in one weeks' time. I was so stunned when i found out the news. I was also.. Heartbroken.
I shunned you for that week. I had no courage to face you. I was so scared of seeing you leaving.
On the day you were leaving,you came round begging me to see you. But i just couldn't. I don't want your last memory of me being a crybaby. So i told you to go away. You were crying when you left my house. I saw you and your family leave in the car from the window of my house.
I later than realise that no matter what,i really wanted to meet with you,even if your last memory of me was a crybaby. I raced out of my house trying to chase after you,but you had long gone away.
I hated myself for letting you go. I hated myself so much.. ''
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
SeungHo was crying so hard as he told me. I shouldn't have asked him. I regreted asking him the question. I felt gulity making him cry.
I could not bear seeing him cry. I tried to make up for making him cry.
I hugged him in my arms and he let the tears flow freely.
He cried for a while before continuing.
'' I hated myself so much. When i got back home,my mum handed me a gift. It was a necklace with a ring on it,on the ring was your name and mine. Upon seeing that,i cried so so so hard. I promised myself to find you as soon as possible. ''
By the time he completed his sentence,he could no longer manage to choke out any other words. He was crying so hard. I moved from my position,i squatted down looking him straight in the eye.
'' SeungHo oppa. Don't cry. You have found me now right? Please don't cry. I can't bear it if you cry. '' i begged him,feeling the sensation of tears forming in my eyes.
Nodding his head. He pulled out a necklace from his neck,showing me a ring with the words ,'' MinHyun + Panda Oppa forever ''.His story tugged at my heartstrings.
Although it sounded so familiar,i still couldn't quite place it.I could feel SeungHo tears dripping onto my hand as he could not quite manage to stop his tears. Trying to soothen his cries,i hugged him tightly. After some time,his cried became mere hiccups. I loosen my hold on him, only to feel him tighten his grip on me,and i let him.
I could not really remember what happened when i was younger. I really could not remember anything. The story feels familiar but..
It doesn't quite fit in my memory.
I wonder why..?
 
*Peeks in* How was the story? I hope its fine! I had many viewers commenting and messaging me asking me to explain the story behind the two of them when they were younger. So.. TADDDAAA! Here it is! Sorry for not updating yesterday,i couldn't manage to find time to come online. And to clear thinga up, MinHyun is a girl. LOL. She called sungho "hyung" in the last chapter was to and play around with the addressing terms. So.. I hope you guys continue to support me and enjoy your read! :)
 

@MonstaaHyuna: Updated! Thanks for your support. JunHyung will be appearing in the next few chapters, so do continue to support me! Thankyou for commenting and subscribing! :)

@ahmylucy: Hello my friend! Thanks for supporting me in this fic! And, I LOVE YOUR DISPLAY PICTURE. Hope this chapter answers most of your question! ;) Enjoy :)

@elle87: Hmm.. Mayb I added too much fluff and . I wanted them to have more of a brotherly and sisterly love at first. Thanks for your comments! I will improve myself! Kansamida. And thanks for your support for this fic :)

@Sweetspoh111: Updated! Kekeke^^ Thanks for your support for my fic! :)

@wookie_is_mine: She was just playing around with seungho :) Thanks for your support! :)

@Roseandliz: Thanks! Do continue to support me! :)

@A-PLUS: SARANGHAEYO~ Kekeke^^ Thankyou for your support for my fic! Do continue to love it okay? ;)

@sadisticlittleangel: Updated! Thanks for your support! ;)

This update is dedicated to all my subscribers and my viewers! I love you all! *Hugs each of you guys tightly*
I LOVE YOU ALL <3 and to my 545viewers,THANK YOU *bows*