Chapter 24 : A Date Out With Lee Joon

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
The next day i got up, Lee Joon was already waiting outside on the sofa waiting for me. He urged me to hurry up and change before going off to eat breakfast. I nodded and went to take a quick shower and changed into some what sporty attire,as instructed by Lee Joon-ssi. After i exited from the batheroom,he quickly grabbed my hand and led me out of the door.
'' Whats with the rush Joonie oppa?'' i asked in amazement.
'' I don't want SeungHo to grump around,ruining this day! Lets go and grab some food!'' he replied me with a goofy smile. He then opened the car door for me and waited until i was inside before closing it and sliding into his own seat and drove off. I sat in the white honda quietly before dozing off accidentally. Before i knew it,we have arrived..
I was staring at the place in amazement. It was a huge ice rink surrounded by beautiful willow trees lazily swaying with the breeze. It was so picturesque and beautiful,it was like escaping from reality into fairytales. The ice on the rink looked so inviting and shiny,tempting me to step into it and slid across the surface. I was so captivated by the scence before me,that i din't realise that Lee Joon had went to the nearby shop and brought us burgers.
'' Its that beautiful huh? Its amazing i tell you. And the burgers here are really daebak too.'' He told me as he offered me one. I hungrily ate through the burger and washed it down with some milo. The burger tasted so good! The chicken meat in between was roasted till perfection and crammed into a hard toasted bun and the lettuce in it was so crispy and fresh,just the way i liked it! After we finished with the meal,we changed into the boots thingy that you ski with and went onto the rink.
Lee Joon was such a gentleman,helping me to lace the laces of the boots tightly so that my feet would be warm. He then helped me to stand upright while holding on to one of my hand. It was my first time playing on a ice rink so i was pretty nervous. I held on to Lee Joon tightly fearing that once i let go,i would just fall to my and make a fool out of myself. Slowly,step by step we went into the rink. At first,Lee Joon held my hands and guided me around the rink. There was nobody in sight other than us,so it was great fun.
Then Lee Joon decided i was fit enough to try by myself so he let go of me and left me in the middle of the rink. He then ski away and told me to come after him. I was nervous and scared at the same time,i tried to move forward but my legs just won't budge,when my legs finally slid forward,i was so excited that i forgot to keep my balance and landed on the floor with a loud thump. Giggling and laughing,Lee Joon helping me up to my feet as i rubbed my sore and gathered my courage to try again. This time,i slid forward and managed to maintain my balance. Laughing out loud,i slid forward at a faster speed towards Lee Joon as he clapped his hands. I was sliding and having fun until i realise something.
I didn't know how to stop.Being unable to stop,i knocked right onto the standing Lee Joon and both of us collasped on the floor. Sitting down on the floor,we caught each other's eye and began to laugh and laugh. He tried to stand up but failed to because of how hard he was laughing. We chortled and chuckled and giggled till tears began to gather in out eyes. After the laughter subsided,we both manage to stand up and began skiing once more.
One hour later,i began to ski around the rink as well as Lee Joon. We began to chase each other around the empty rink and do some stunts. It was great fun as there were no one there i laugh at us when we fall onto the ground. Then i fell onto the floor and tired,i just sat there not moving. Lee Joon came over and sat down beside me and told me,
'' MinHyunnie. You are the first girl i brought to this place. I thought it would be great fun and without any dissapointment it was. Thank you for spending this day with me and allowing me to laugh and laugh like a manic.''
I nodded quietly and he stood up and held out his hands to help me to stand before making me chase him around the rink again. After a few hours,i was exhausted and i signalled to Lee Joon and told him i couldn't move anymore. He nodded and ski to my side before leading me back out to take out the skis. As he went to return the skis,i queued up for another round of burgers. Second round!
'' Man,you sure have a good appetite!'' Lee Joon said to me after he returned from the ski station and stood beside me.
'' Six burgers and six rootbeer floats please.'' I said to the waitress there as i beamed a smile at her. The waitress gave a slight smile back and went off to work on my order.
'' Yah.. Are you saying i am greedy or something?'' i asked the bemused Lee Joon.
'' Ani.. But why six bugers?'' he asked curiously.
'' For the whole group pabo!'' I smiled and answered his question.
'' You are a good person MinHyunnie.'' he praised.
'' Kansamida oppa.'' i thanked him and collected the food from the waitress before sinking into the car seat and held onto the food as Lee Joon drove the way back home.
 
* Lee Joon's POV *
 
 
That girl really a good girl. She deserves to have someone like SeungHo to care and love her. No one deserves it more than her.I thought to myself as all of us digged into the food that MinHyun brought for them and listened to her as she described her experience on the ice rink. That girl,is really good.

UPDATE! Ohmygosh like finally,i am so sorry for the lack of updates,having loads and loads of homework currently. The pile of homework is looking at me right now blaming me. Ahahah^^ Lee Joon's date uploaded! /sense of accomplisment/ Sorry if its a little short. I swear i am so brain dead right now. Okay,i am still deciding about my next fic's story title. I do hope for your opinion,hope you guys can help me by commenting your opinion,or voting in the poll! Do pretty please help me! /pouts/

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/26562

Should i make a #NoOrdinary series?^^ Please do help me out here! I love you guys! COMMENTS AND COMMENTS!^^ comments replies on next chapter, I PROMISE!