Chapter 2: A Hot Mess

No Ordinary Fangirl

************* WARINING. This chapter will contain some kissing scene.**********************

Without waiting for my reply,he leaned closer and closer to me..

*MinHyun's POV*

I leaned backwards,not knowing what i should feel. As i tried to calm my thumping heart, SeungHo continued to leaned forward until those plump lips of his touches my cheeks. He laughed as i flinched as those wet y muscles of his comes into contact with my skin.

He leaned forward and whispered: " Do you not remember me? Jincha? "

" I.. I.. I don't know. " I whispered back. Something reeled in my mind.

- Flashback -

" Oppa!! Oppa!! No~ " I screamed as he tickled me until i ran out of breathe.

" Aigooo! Someone is scared of being tickled! Aigooooo~ " The guy screamed back to be heard over all the shouts i was making.

" Oppa.. Oppa!" Finally he stopped tickling me. I sat up trying to catch my breathe, he leaned in and gave me a peak on my cheeks.

" Ewww! Panda Oppa! " I screamed.

- End Of Flashback -

" Panda Oppa..? " I whispered.

" Neh. I am your panda oppa. Forever. " He whispered.

He leaned to me once again. And this time i din flinch or move away. He keep coming closer until i could feel his hot breath. Until our nose knocked into one another's. Until our lips met.

The feeling of kissing him just could not be descibed. It was like eating fluffy cotton candy. His plump lips was so sweet and they seem to just fit perfectly with mine. I was feeling like i was on top of the world.

*SeungHo' POV*

Her lips were the best thing i have ever eaten in my whole life. She was so sweet and comfy. I wonder what she was thinking of me. Luckily i had popped a mint into my mouth before arrived here. I had not expected this,i just wanted to meet up with her and maybe keep in touch with her or something. But not.. this.

I just lost control after i saw her. She was so cute and pretty now that she have been all grown up. She was just as cute as i remembered her.

I poked my tongue around her lips,asking for entrance. She parted her lips upon my request. I entered and around her cavern. Mhmmm,she taster so damn ing good! Hungrily,i poked around more until i found something much more ier - her tongue.

*MinHyun's POV*

" Mhmmm.." SeungHo moaned.

I was enjoying this pretty much myself. I mean,he is so damn hot.

And yes,i remember him. He is my seungho oppa.

His tongue came into contact with him as his entwined with mine. Tasting him gingerly,i did a counter clockwise .

*SeungHo' POV*

She my tongue. Its driving me crazy! As i slid my hands inside her shirt,she suddenly pulled back,breaking the kiss.

Damn, i miss already. Wait.. WHAT DID I JUST DO?

DID I JUST TRIED TO SLIDE MY HAND IN HER SHIRT? No wonder she pulled away.

" MinHyun-ah.. Mianae. I din do it on purpose. I am so sorry! " I said,feeling gulity.

" Nehh,its okay. Oppa. " She stuttered out.

omo! She is so cute! Aigooo.. We talked about more things. I could feel that she was opening up to me at last. We were no longer awkard in the presence of each other. She blabbled on about the things we did when we were younger. PHEW. At least she remembered me! I was at ease and finally the heavy load was lifted off my heart.

I looked around flat for another sign of the existant of another guy.

I glanced around and saw her photo frames. I walked to it and looked at it.

Wait.. Why is JunHyung in the picture?

ANNEYONG. Hmm.. Not so much here. I din want them to have anything happening YET. MinHyun would act too much like a if they did it all the way. Kekeke^^ Finally MinHyun remembers about their past and everything.. And finally Seungho point of view. Andandand finally i figured out how to include JunHyung into this fic. Who is JunHyung? Check in out in the next chapter! :)

Finally updating after the end of my Mid Year Exams. * CHEERS MADLY * I will try to update by tomorrow if possible. And before i end my "speech", pretty please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! <3 To me 15subscibers. *BOWS* Thank you guys so much! <3 Do comment okay? *Hugs and kisses each of you guys*