Chapter 7 : A New Storm Breeze

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
I put on my brand new school uniform. It was very much like those anime kind of cute school girl look. I love the uniform that they made us wear. Other than the fact that it is long sleeved,it is super hot. Thank goodness the whole of J.Cube High is air conditioned.
I look at the reflection in the mirror. A schoolgirl with brown loosely wavy curls that hit her mid riff stared back at me. It was certainly should be a good start for the first day of school.
I stood downstairs waiting for SeungHo to come. He had promised to come and fetch me for the first day of school. He had indeed kept his promise and called me after that day. We had agreed to meet each other to go to school on the first day.
After a short wait,his sleek and black Audi soon came into view. He opened his door for me and i quickly sat inside,enjoying the cool breeze from the air con in the car. SeungHo sat there staring at me and not getting a move on.
What the hell is he thinking?
 
 
*SeungHo's POV *
 
 
She sat in my car quickly,closing the door behind her with the grace of a ballerina. She sat there quietly,not emitting a word. I stared as the air conditioner blew her long wavy curls all in the right direction,making her look and feel so good that i just want to gobble her up in one bite.
Her uniform fits her perfectly,showing her curves at all the right places. Most girls are pretty in our school uniform. But MinHyun is so freaking smoking hot in that uniform. Damn,how i wish i could just touch her arm to see if its really as smooth as it looks like.. Or those lips which..
'' Oppa? What is it you are looking at? Has my face got anything dirty?'' she questioned,breaking my train of dirty thoughts.
'' Nothing. You look nice.'' I complimented her.
'' JinCha? Kamsamida oppa. Lets gets moving,i don't want to be late for the first day of school! '' She said as i started starting up the engine and driving towards school.
We arrived at the school in no time as we talked about our school and other ramdom stuff. We walked out and headed towards the classrooms. A group of people stared at us as we walked down the corridors as i sent MinHyun to her first class of the day. I could feel MinHyun blushing at the attention while walking with me.
Before she got into class,i pulled her into a hug before i allowed her to go to her class. Those people could stare all they want. I don't care. As long as no other seniors tries to hit up on her,i don't care.
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
I walked into the class,my face blushing hotly. SeungHo has just hugged me in front of the whole school. OhMyGod,i thought back to the moment when he hugged me,i felt so safe in his arms.
My face was feeling so hot.I snucked into the classroom and sat down in the second row. Suddenly a girl strided over to me and slammed her bag on my table.
'' Yah! You Get up! '' I stood up,not knowing what to do. I stared in fear at the bunch of girls behind her.
As suddenly as she had appeared,she grabbed my collar and tie in one hand and slapped me on the face with the other.I looked at her in shock,not knowing what i did to offend her.
'' Yah . Listen up,SeungHo oppa is mine. Do you get it? Look at my mouth, Yang Seung Ho is mine and YOU better lay off him you er.'' she cussed in my face.
'' But..'' i began to explain for myself.
'' . Do what you are told. '' she spat out. Following the sentence was another slap and a few punches.
'' If not,this is what you will get.'' she whispered,making sure i was the only one who heard it.
She then slammed me down onto the floor,leaving me bewildered and lost,unable to comprehend what had just happened.
A girl beside me who saw what happened whispered softly to me,'' You okay? Thats girl's name is EunHee. She is the leader of the queenkas of the school. And she has a megre crush on Yang Seung Ho. You better not offend her anymore,if not your life will be horrible in school.''
'' Neh.. It won't be possible. But thanks anyway.. Whats your name? '' i questioned.
'' My name is Krystal. Krystal Jung. '' she answered simply. 
 
Hello once again people. I am backk with a new chapter! Now the baddie of the story has came out^^ How was this chapter,please feedback me alright? Just wondering,how many of you guys are having MBLAQ coming to your country. MBLAQ is coming to mine ( Singapore ) but i am not confident of getting a ticket :(
I went to BeautifulShow of BEAST to catch my beastly boys but now my money supply is running dangerously low *sulks*
Anyways,i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE alrighty? *HUGS*
 
Summer is coming soon,why don't you come out with me? -SeungHo ( Ordina Magazine )