Chapter 23 : First Date Out

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
The next morning i woke up with SeungHo right beside me,snoring just the slightest bit. I traced his dark circles with my fingers as i lost myself within them. He look so smoking hot. I pushed myself to sit straight up and pecked him on the cheeks lightly once as he shifted slightly. I opened the door and walked out of the door. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the bathroom,cleaning up. I then walked towards the kitchen to find some breakfast.
GO was already in the kitchen wearing an apron and making breakfast, KimChi Noodles. I walked towards him and tasted some of the KimChi soup before telling him,'' adding an egg would help to enhance the taste.'' He looked enlightened and added in an egg before saying,'' I have been wondering what was missing from the soup! This is just perfect! It is so good to have a girl who knows her stuff around the house.'' He beamed at me. We then busied ourselves over the breakfast. It was half an hour later when we finally finished with the food. GO then set me the task of waking up the rest of the members.
I went into Thunder's room first. It was decorated with lots and lots of SoonJa's pictures. Most of the room were in green,a relaxing colour. I tipped toed gingerly beside Thunder and patted him gently on the shoulder. He opened up his eyes and looked straight up into my eyes and said sleepily,'' Pretty noona?'' I nodded my head as i gave his head a little pat and whispered in his ears,'' Breakfast's ready.'' He hugged his soonja and walked out of the room,getting ready to washed up.
Next i went into Mir's room,he was sharing with GO. Then i walked to beside him and sat down,before shaking his shoulder slightly. He looked up at me and closed his eyes before saying,'' I am awake. Awake. Tell GO i am coming soon.'' With those words,i went into LeeJoon's room. He was sleeping with his blankets sleeping up to cover his head. I went over and tapped him on his shoulders.
'' Joon oppa? Oppa? Wake up..'' He snored gently,'' Oppa..'' I tapped him once more. He flipped himself around and his blanket slid off him. He was sleeping half with all his pacs showing. I looked at them in amazement thinking how could such a guy train himself to have so much pacs. I shook myself away from the view and tried to wake him up once more. Just as i was going to shake his shoulders,SeungHo walked into the room.'' There is only one way to walk this guy up.'' he said as he lifted a water of mineral water which was lying beside the table before emptying the whole bottle on LeeJoon's face and body.'' Oppa! Thats..'' i started.
'' The only way to wake him up. You will get used to it sooner or later.'' He replied as LeeJoon began to stir. LeeJoon slow reply came soon after,'' Yes.. Breakfast.'' He mumbled as he climbed out of bed.
'' Yah.. And wear a shirt before you come out for breakfast.'' SeungHo shouted out before pushing me out of the room.
All of us settled down for breakfast soon and finished it admist much laughter. Mir was tasked to washed the plates clean and then me and GO would go and prepare for our ''date'' out. I walked into the room and took out my laguague. As i took out a blue dress and a yellow one,SeungHo walked in looking rather grumpy. I held the two dresses up and asked,'' Oppa.. Which do you think is the nicer one? Or is this..'' i held up a light purple one,'' better?''
'' Yah! Why do you need to dress up so nice to go out with GO?'' He replied.
'' Its manners! I think i will wear the blue one.'' I answered my own question and pushed SeungHo out of the room so that i could change. After i changed he came back in and grumped around the room as i place some light make up and accesories to prepare myself for the date. I turned to SeungHo and asked him what he thought about my dressing. Nice was his comment. I slipped on a simple grey sneaker and went out of the room to wait for GO.
He was already sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He was dressed in a simple gret tee shirt and jeans. Simple and classy. Me likey.We then bade goodbye to all the members that were in the house and went out. He brought me to this very nice and simple roadside food stall that was near to MBLAQ's dorm.
'' This stall is jincha jjiang. You just have to try their meatball noodle. It is to die for.'' He grinned as he turned to the waiter and ordered two bowls of meatball noodle and some side dishes. We chatted throughout the whole lunch,talking about how me and SeungHo met each other and things like how they have such busy schedules that didn't allow then to clean up their house well and throughly. After finishing all our food we paid the bill and walk towards a park and i just sat on the swing as he pushed me higher and higher up into the air. Tired,he himself went to get onto one swing beside mine and sat there swinging himself slowly.
'' You know what MinHyun? When i was a kid i had always wanted to fly like a bird. My dream could only come true is i sat on a swing. I had never thought i would become a singer,looking back at all of it now,it was like a dream. When i look back,it feels as if it had all passed in a whir,'' he looked at me with happiness b out of his eyes before continuing,
'' And i really want to thank you for all you have done to SeungHo. Jincha. Back then he was emo and all cold. But after he found you,all of the MBLAQ members could really see the change you made to him. How much he changed,all of us could see it during the promotion tour.He never used to wave and do anything extra for his fans unless our manager or Bi hyung threaten him. But during promotion tour he went an extra mile for the fans,holding out his hands to them and whatsoever. The change you made,was amazing. All of us,really like to thank you. Thanks for bringing out the better side of SeungHo.''
I nodded and just listened. No wonder SeungHo used to be so cold. I looked at GO and replied him,'' and thanks to you for looking after him before i appeared in his life. And thank so much for being the omma of MBLAQ looking after them when SeungHo couldn't. Thank you so much too.'' I said as i took his hands in mine and then proceeded to walk back home.
 
* GO's POV *
 
MinHyun is really a nice girl. She is really the girl worthy of SeungHo. Jincha.. Daebak. I thought in my mind as she took my hands in hers before dragging me home. Stopping by the stall that we ate at just now to buy food back for all the guys back at home.
Daebak.
 
Sorry for this short and rather duimb update. Shall try to do comment replies next chapter. I have very busy schedules now that school re opened and the homework are now sitting at the corner of the room looking at me with a angry air around them. As you guys know,TODAY IS DOOJOON's BIRTHDAY! /fangirls madly/ And then here i am updating for him with an important document unfinished and it is due tonight. Okay can,i swear i am crazy. I am so sorry. Anyways,an update dedicated to dearest
YOON DOOJOON
who i love and took up the role of being BEAST leader. I love you oppa <3 And once again,sorry for this shag update. I will try to do better. Mianae. Bye people! Ohyeah,and do check out SUJU's new y,Free and Single^^ Bye people! I love all of you including my subscribers,viewers and comment-ers!^^