Chapter 32 : Lust With A Capital L

No Ordinary Fangirl

* MinHyun's POV *

I lay on the bed wearing a pink satin dress, flipped through a magazine lazily wondering where was SeungHo. I had prepared a very special item for him today, it was our first anniversary, so i had a very special gift for him today and i hope that he would like it very much. Being an idol was so tiring for him, so i hope that the present i have given him will help him to de-stress himself as well as letting him enjoy himself. I flipped through the magazine and was just finished with the cover when i heard the door slam.

'' Oppa's back.'' i smiled to myself as i went to the door to greet him. I saw my handsome husband entering the room with a tired look on his face, i went up to him and help him take out his jacket off and hanged it neatly on a hook. I started to his shirt and whispered seductively in his ear,'' Oppa... I wanna play tonight. ''

'' No MinHyunnie... No... Oppa's tired tonight.'' SeungHo said gruffly and he pushed me off him as he ed his shirt himself.

I would not back off and went to SeungHo once more,'' Oppa... MinHyunnie really want to play tonight. Come on oppa...'' I tried to kiss him but SeungHo roughly pushed me off him.

'' I said i am tired MinHyun. off now. I am tired today, let's play tomorrow.'' SeungHo said as he just laid on the bed without moving. Undetered, i straddled SeungHo as i settled myself on top of him. Suddenly without any warning, SeungHo pushed me off him roughly causing me to land on the floor hard and hit my hip against the floor. I held on to my throbbing hip as SeungHo screamed '' I SAID I WAS ING TIRED OKAY, SO STOP ALL THIS RIGHT NOW.''

Holding back my tears, i held on to my bruised hip as i let the room fuming with anger. How dare he treat me like this? I thought to myself as i changed out of the dress into a hoodie and trackpants and just kicking away the ing dress. He did not even remember what date it is today! I fumed to myself as i went into the room to grab a pillow and stomped into the living room to sleep in to couch tonight.

SeungHo was asleep already and was snoring, being obivious to everything else. I place the pillow on the couch and cried my hearts' out. My pillow was damp from all the tears and my salty tears was my only accompany as i fell away to dreamland. this, all this . I told myself as i fell asleep with my hips still throbbing painfully.

* The next day *

I woke up with my eyes stinging and removed the blanket from my body. Huh? Why is there a blanket on me? It must be SeungHo who placed it. He must have thought that it will be fine today morning. No way. That bastard. Today is... A saturday i reminded myself. He will not have any schedule today. I was so angry that i just huffed into the bathroom. Just as i opened the door, SeungHo came out with just a towel wrapped around his lower body. I gritted my teeth, stopping myself from kissing him and mumbled out,'' Get away from the toliet.''

'' Do i hear a please oppa.'' SeungHo said.

'' Get away from the ing toliet NOW.'' I said as i pushed him away from the freaking toliet door and shut the door in his face. I spent a long time washing myself, brushing my teeth before putting back on the same hoodie and trackpants as before. I went out of the toliet and went into the kitchen to make breakfast for myself and myself ONLY. I was making the omelette when i felt a pair of strong hands wrapping around my waist. I pushed SeungHo's hand off my waist and place the omeltte on a plate and carried the plate over to the dining room. SeungHo kissed me on the cheek lightly as he asked me,'' Where is mine share baby?''

'' Go cook for yourself. I am ING tired too.'' I said angrily.

'' Why so angry? Come on baby.'' He said as i wolfed down the omelette. He sat on the sofa as i went to the kitchen to wash the plates.

After i washed the plates i went out to the living room. SeungHo was sitting there and he patted his lap as he said,'' come on baby. Sit here.''i ignored him and went to wear my sneakers and grabbed a pair of keys before going out of the house.

'' MinHyunnie... Hyun-ah. Where are you going?'' He said as he chased me out of the house grabbing my hand. I shook off his hand and i stared at him.'' Baby... What's wrong? You still angry over yesterday? I said i was tired ok. I was so tired yesterday.'' he explained himself, yet i still stared at him.'' Baby..'' He started again.

'' Do you know what's wrong SeungHo? You freaking hell know what's wrong?'' I said, cutting him halfway.'' I... '''' You ing pushed me off the ing bed and made me hurt my ing hip on our ing anniversary which i why i am going to see a ing doctor so he could mend my ing throbbing hip now SeungHo. Are you happy now? Are you happy?'' I said and ran off ignoring the pain that i felt in my hips. I had never sweared so much in my life.

All the anger inside me had came rushing out of my mouth.I ran off and grab the first taxi i saw. I automatically muttered out BEAST's dorm address. Instead of going to the doctor as i had initally planned to, i have decided that my heartache was worst than the pain in my hip so i wanted to look for JunHyung. After i arrived outside the dorm, i paid the driver money and went up to their dorm. It was all i can do to hold in the tears when i rang the doorbell thrice before a sleepy YoSeob came and open the door.Seeing the look on my face, he immediatly knew that something was wrong.

He led me inside, and i went into their bedroom looking for JunHyung. I climbed into their bed but since all of their bed were interconnected together, it was like climbing in to all their beds. I went to lay beside JunHyung and sobbed my eyes out. My cries woke JunHyung up and he woke up right away. He hugged me closer to him as i cried out everything i felt, eventually the whole of BEAST woke up because of me. They all climbed in together and patted me, hugged me as i cried more.

Slowly my sobs began to subside as i fell asleep gradually as JunHyung patted me to sleep while lying onto him and DooJoon on the other side.I drifted on to dreamland slowly as i heard mumerings with my hips still throbbing badly and with a headache. I heard JunHyung said '' Call SeungHo.''

'' No... Oppa... No...'' I mumbled out to JunHyung who thankfully heard me.

'' Okay... Don't call him. Get some sleep first baby.'' I heard JunHyung say to the others as i nodded my head and fell asleep in BEAST's messy dorm.

 

Hello everyone! It has been so long since i last updated! Sorry for the dragging of update, was really busy over exams and thankfully my exams have ended already! And i have changed my poster, thanks to Arts Of Royalty!^^ Started the second part of the story with a fight over SeungHo and MinHyun >< So MinHyun is hurt now, awww... Ottoke? Will try to update oftenly now onwards! Spam my COMEBACK with COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBES please!^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANG SEUNGHO! #HappySSONGday26  and HAPPY 3RD YEAR BEAST! #3YEARSWITHBEAST<3