Chapter 3: Sweetness Overflowing

No Ordinary Fangirl
* SeungHo's POV *
 
Trying my best to control my voice,i stuttered out,
'' Min.. MinHyun-ah,why is..there..JunHyung's picture..here? ''
Minhyun replied with a somewhat surprised tone.'' Din't you know? JunHyung is my brother! ''
'' Jincha? ''
'' Neh. You know JunHyung? '' she asked me innocently.
'' Who doesn't know him? I mean.. He is like famous all around the world. '' I replied.
In my heart, i wished she wouldn't get why i asked her that question. I really don't. It will be really awkard if she did.
'' Wait.. Why did you ask me that question.. Unless.. '' she droned on cutely.
Please don't let her get it. Please don't. I prayed hard.
'' You thought he was my boyfriend? Kekeke. If you want to know just ask me neh! And for your information,i don't have a boyfriend.'' She teased.
I squirmed in discomfort.
It feels weird to know that she knows what is exactly going on in my mind. I tried to pull her away from the topic.
'' Yah. Call me oppa when you address me next time, neh?'' i requested.
'' Aniyo! I address you as HYUNG. Kekeke. Hyung hyun hyung! '' she chanted as she jumped around me.
She is so cute i swear. Damn,how i wish she was my girlfriend! I swear i won't look at other girls from then on!
'' Aniyo! Call me oppa! '' i requested once again.
'' No! I will call you hyung! Unless.. ''
'' Unless what? ''
'' Unless you do aegyo for me to see! ''
. She just hit a sore spot. I could never do aegyo to save my life! What should i do now? I really want her to call me oppa! I thought of ways to avoid it. In the end i couldn't think of any other way..
Thus..
'' Aish. MinHyunnie, will you call me oppa please? Aiiiingggg~ '' i did my failed aegyo hoping that it will not make her run away.
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
Omo! SeungHo oppa did aegyo just for me! I feel so honoured!
And he is just too cute for words! Jincha,he is so so so cute! I stared at him, locking my eyes on those captivating eyes of his. It seem to trap me within it.
'' MinHyunnie! Call me oppa now please? '' he pleaded.
'' Neh SeungHo.. hyung.. OPPA.'' i mercilessly.
He widen his eyes as he smiled.
'' Its the first time you called me oppa in a long time to come! '' he said,his eyes glistening.
I stared at him. Was he so touched?
 
* SeungHo's POV *
 
'' Neh SeungHo.. Hyung.. OPPA!'' she said.I was going to scold her for teasing me,until she said the word oppa.
I was so touched. It has been so long since she called me oppa,i miss those times when she would cradle in my arms and fall asleep there.
As those memories flowed back to me,i felt my eyes become wet. ! How could i cry in front of her? I face palmed myself.
I glanced at the clock. Damn,its 2am in the morning already! Time passes so fast. I should be going. I still have training with rain hyung tomorrow.
'' Wae oppa? '' she inquired seeing the shock on my face.
'' Its so late already! I have to go now! '' i walked towards the door.
I felt her grab my hand and i stopped in my tracks.
'' Oppa.. If you dun mind.. You could stay here.. I mean,i have another room. I mean.. If you want.. '' she stuttered cutely as if she was embarrssed.
'' Jincha? You sure its okay? '' i asked.
I was scared that i would impose on her and cause her troubles.
'' Jincha! No problem! '' She exclaimed.
With that she holds my hand and leads me into one room. I stare at her hands which was holding on to mine.She leads me into the room. And shown me around the room,telling me where i could sleep.
I laid down on the bed before getting ready to go the sleep. Before she stepped out of the room,i implusivly grabbed back her hand.
'' Can you sleep with me tonight? '' i blurted out.
'' Wae? '' she exclaimed in surprise.
'' I mean.. I mean.. I don't mean any dirty thoughts. '' i stuttered out. My last sentence sounded so wrong even until for me!
I hope she won't feel awkard because of this again. ! Why do i always say the wrong thing at the wrong time?
'' Neh oppa. Don't worry. '' she whispered as she laid down next to me.
I could feel warmth emitted from her body as i turned around and cuddled her.She felt so good. She buried her head in my chest as she fell asleep.
I could smell the sweetness of the shampoo she used to wash her hair. I inhaled deeply,taking in the scent.
'' Panda oppa.. '' she murmered in her sleep.
'' Hmmm..? ''
'' Saranghaeyo oppa '' she whispered out.
'' Saranghaeyo MinHyunnie.. Saranghaeyo. '' i whispered back as i gave her a peck on the cheek.
I soon fell asleep in the company of MinHyun.
 
First thing first,i love SeungHo doing aegyo so please dun bash me for what he was thinking. It is quite well known to all a+ that seungho doing aegyo is a special,so.. PLEASE DUN BASH ME. Long chapter today. I just wanted to show how sweet they are together. Kekeke^^ Okay. Will update again soon okay!
Shout out to all my subscribers:
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :) ILOVEYOU~