Chapter 10 : Troubles Aboard

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
I flopped down on my seat and waited for the lesson to start. I sat down and spaced out,stoning without realising what was going on.
My thoughts flew back to yesterday after JunHyung had driven me back and gave me a peck on the cheeks after he sent me back home. He will not coming to school today that was why we did not meet up. He was having a promotion of some kind.Just like JunHyunnie Oppa,i thought to myself.
Suddenly i was knocked off my chair and fell onto the floor. I quickly gather my senses and turned around,only to see EunHee's face swimming into view.
Oh No. Not again.
'' You ing ! What did i tell you yesterday? I TOLD YOU TO LAY OFF SEUNGHO DIN'T I? I saw everything yesterday. What happened in the car. YOU ARE SUCH A ING TY !'' she cussed in my face.
I could feel her anger rising. Her face was red and heat was emitting out of her body.
Holy,i am certainly in deep trouble.
'' This. Is. For. Being. Such. A. .'' she said as she punched me once after saying each word.
I will not be such a weakling. Me,Yong MinHyun will not be a coward.
'' Yah! I AM NOT A . YOU ARE THE ING . What i do with SeungHo oppa is none of your business.'' I stood up getting ready to retailate.
A slap came,her hand connected with my face as the force of the slap forced me to fall upon the ground once again.
'' Your dirty mouth is not fit to mention SeungHo oppa's name. You understand?'' she hissed in my face as her saliva fell upon my face like raindrops on a rainy day.
'' And i do warn you. I have connections. And what will happen today will serve as a warning only. I know what is your greatest fear Yong MinHyun. Yes. I know you ing . So i shall repeat. Do not ever go near SeungHo again.'' she smirked as though she was sastified with herself as she strutted away from the class and her fellow dogs followed her faithfully out of the class. A few of them giving me a punch or a kick as they exit.
I gathered my things and sat back onto my seat getting ready for my next lesson.She was just scaring me. Just talking big only. Nothing could happen. I consoled myself.
 
- After school ended -
 
'' Bye MinHyun! ''
'' Anneyong! ''
I stepped out of my class and waved goodbye to the class as i gave a smile to Krystal. Lucky she did not witness what had happened this morning,she might freak out. I was still smiling when my phone rang.
'' Chongjeminan oh. Chongjeminan oh. Nochunuwa ah ah~ ''
I glanced at the screen before picking my phone up. It was DooJoon oppa.
'' Anneyong DooJoon oppa! Wae??''
'' MinHyun. You need to come to XXX hospital now. JunHyung is in trouble.'' a urgent voice rang out.
 
* DooJoon's POV *
 
'' MinHyun. You need to come to XXX hospital now. JunHyung is in trouble.'' I spoke urgently into the phone.
'' Beep.. Beep.. Beep.'' the dial tone rang out from my phone.
'' She's coming.'' I informed the rest of my members.
 
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
 
I rushed to the hospital. Time was passing so slow for me. It was terrible. Do you know how it feels when time passes so slow for you when you need it to go fast? The way you just want to turn the time forward?
I ran into the hospital and went directly to the operation theathre. All the members of BEAST were there. The leader sitting on the chair. Beside him was the sunshine of BEAST,Yang YoSeob, the usual cheerful smile on his face was replaced with a frown. The maknae was sitting beside YoSeob head in his hands,no doubt he was crying into his hand.
Kikwang and HyunSeung were just pacing the floor nervously.
I went up to DooJoon directly and asked."What happened?"
 
* DooJoon's POV *
 
"What happened?" she asked.
I don't know how to reply her. How should i start? I gathered my voice and forced out a explaination for her.
" He was crossing the road. And a car banged onto him." I summed it up the best i could.
I watched as the girl that i knew so well break down in front of me. It was the first time i have ever seen her break down.
MinHyun was like the younger sister to all the members of BEAST. We all treated her like she was one of us,we all loved her to death. So when i saw her breaking down in front of me,i was not surprised that all the members began to moe towards her. Even DongWoon gathered himself and moved forward.
We all pulled each other into a tight hug. I could hardly bear it when i see MinHyun breaking down. I mean have you even seen a sunshine dripping tears? Between sobs i could hear MinHyun saying things like it was her fault. It tugged at my heart,i pulled all of us closer,trying to squeeze out all the pain in our heart.
Suddenly,the operation door opened.
 
Hey guys i am back :) Sorry for the lack of updates these days. I swear i am so damn freaking busy these days. Do look forward to more updates these days,very exciting things will be happenening soon enough! I love you readers! I apperciate all ht support you guys give me. Thankyou guys so much! Much lovexzc! :) Who could guess my ringtone? *Winkwink* Hehe,prizes for those who guessed correctly :) Will update as soon as possible! :) Do continue to support me okay! :)
 
@MinHae: Okay i will check out your story as soon as i have got the time. Hey my friend from SG ;) Thanks for your support! :) Do continue to support me okay! :)
 
@JangFan: Kekeke^^ A good story must have and twists no? I wish that they have an good relationship too :) Thanks for your support! Love ya <3 Do continue to support me okay! :)
 
@SadisticLittleAngel: Update! :) Yupp i am from Singapore,are you from SG too? :) Do continue to support me okay! :)
 
@forever_DBSK_5: Thanks for your support! I am glad that you liked this fic :) Do continue to support me okay! :)
 
@sungyeollover: Thanks for liking the kiss,i love it too :) I hopes he finds out whats going on too. Do continue to support me okay! Thank you for your support! :) Do continue to support me okay! :)
 
@JosRika: Yupp.. MBLAQ will be coming to Singapore too but the dates are not confirmed yet. Haish,am broke :( Anyways,thanks for your support! :)D o continue to support me okay! :)
 
@jennifer1801: Yeah. I am still waiting for the release date in Singapore too,its taking forever:(Do continue to support me okay! :)
 
@cnblue_boice: Thank you for your support! Do continue to support me okay! :)