Chapter 15: Unexpected

No Ordinary Fangirl
* KiKwang's POV *
 
Next we hatched a plan against EunHee. Obviously we could not hit girls! It would be totally humilating if anyone found out we hit girls. Thus we hatched a little plan that needed to sacrifice me for a bit. I don't care about that,it is nothing to sacrifice a bit just for baby MinHyun.
After some asking around. I actually discovered that EunHee was actually the daughter of a big gang member boss. Well,that explains alot about her character.
After a heated discussion and slight arguements around who needs to be sacrificed we decided on the plan.
The plan is easy to understand altough it is diffcult enough to understand. Hook up with her then dump her,make her utterly humilated.This is the reason why i am situationed right outside J.Cube High right now. I waited by a side until i saw a group of girls there. The other members are suppose to distract other girls and i would concentrate on plainly that EunHee.
There is no other expected outcome.
'' Omo! Eunhee look! Its BEAST!''
'' They are looking our way! Ohmygosh,they are so hot!''
'' DooJoon oppa is so hot!''
'' Nahh.. JunHyung's hotter.''
'' Noooo.. DongWoon's the best!''
The girls started whispering between themselves. The other members began to fuifil what they are suppose to do. Each of the member lead one person away,leaving EunHee there. I walked towards her steadily.
I stood beside her and looked towards the group of them whom had just left.
'' So.. There are only the two of us left huh?'' I said in the manliest voice i could manage.
'' Uh huh.. So?'' she replied back coldly. But beneath that cold interior,i knew that she was actually excited and anticipating what i was going to say next. Aish,what a .
'' So.. I want to go out with you.'' I smoothly replied.
'' You are smart eh? You certainly have the best taste'' she winked seducely at me as she leaned towards me.
Best taste my ! Puhlease. What a stuck up . I thought in my mind as she kissed me.
I faked my distaste and place a smile on my face instead.
'' I am sorry but i really have to run. I see you around? ''
'' Yeah sure! Call me! ''
To the hell with that! Want me to call you? Dream on . But instead i said,'' yeah sure baby. Anything for you.''
As i walked away,i smirked so broadly. Damn,that was easier than i thought. Woah,that girl is really desperate then,seriously,hooking up with just anyone.
She better not have any diease,if not she would pass it to me! Urghhh.. this. But still MinHyun is worth everything.
 
( At BEAST Dorm )
 
'' Urghh hyung.. That MinHyun should bow to me and thank me with all her heart for what i did for her! Jincha.. Are all of them pedos or what?'' YoSeob lamented.
'' Uh huh. Did you see when that girl with ponytail tried to kiss DooJoon? Seriously shameless or what?'' JunHyung cracked up with laughter as he saw the look on DooJoon's face.
'' Stop laughing about me you punk. You are no better. One girl was trying hard to you all the time yeah!'' DooJoon replied to JunHyung as the whole room filled with laughter.
'' At least all of us is better than KiKwang hyung. That EunHee kissed him after we were gone!'' DongWoon said to a fresh amount of laughter around the room.
'' Yah Son DongWoon! Where did you see that?'' KiKwang said angrily,it was disgusting enough to think about it without s knowing.
'' I went back for my wallet. I dropped it.'' DongWoon said cheekily.
'' You punk!'' KiKwang cried as he punched DongWoon on the shoulder.
'' Anyways,MinHyun better be grateful for all we are doing for her.'' A grumpy HyunSeung said,he had just '' accidently '' been d on his by a girl.
'' Yah you guys. Keep all the plans quiet and don't let MinHyun know. She will never be supportive of this ' revenge '. She is so kind hearted that she will not bear to harm anyone. Remember that yah?'' JunHyung spoke to the room. The laughter died down and the mood of the room became serious once again.
'' NEH.'' the answer was obvious enough.
 
Far away, a girl was crackling with laughter by herself as she burnt up a poster of BEAST members.
'' They shall pay.''
 
Update! I guess its pretty obvious who is the person right. Damn it. And i know yesterday's fighting writing was to put it nicely,ass . LOL. I have totally no flair for writing a fight. Do forgive me my dearest readers wouldn't you! :) I love you all. And this chapter is dedicated to two person,a shoutout to our maknae of BEAST SHALL WE?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON DONG WOON! OPPA HWAITING!
Everyone is trying to trend #HappyWoonieDay on twitter.  Once again,happy birthday to our dongwoonie~ And other shoutout to that y goddess of 4minute shall we?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNA! UNNIE FIGHTING!
For Hyuna its #HappyHyunaDay i guess. Anyways,do bring you mouse to the subscribe button! And click on the comment box below to give me some comments! Thank you guys so much for your support! :)