Chapter 27 : The Start.. Or The End?

No Ordinary Fangirl

* MinHyun's POV *

 

'' Beep.. Beep.. Beep.'' My phone's alarm rang in the early morning. I quickly pressed a button and all became peaceful again. I quietly stood up and took a glance at SeungHo. He was inching into the warm spot that i had just left,i quickly gave a soft peck on his forehead before going out of the room into the kitchen.

'' Hmm.. No GO umma here today.'' I said to myself. It must be because last night's photoshoot had caused them to be too tired. Haish,the poor idols. I quickly rummaged around the fridge for some edible stuff and from it i took out some milk that had not expired and took out other nesscessary items. I started on making the pancaked,mixing the eggs and flour together,then adding milk. I hummed a little song to myself as i busied around the kitchen. I packed the freshly made pancakes into a containers and began on the egg mayo sandwiches. After that was done too,i manged to extract four bottles of apple juice from the fridge and a few bottles of mineral water,as well as some mangoes and apples. I placed all the food neatly into a picnic basket along with a table cloth.

I was leaving out some sandwiches and pancakes for the others too and the washing up when someone suddenly hugged me from behind. I turned around and was face-to-face with a sleepy faced SeungHo. His dark circles looking espically smoking hot in a close distance. I tore my eyes from his dark circles and punched him in the shoulder.

'' YAH. Dont scare me like that! I might die froma heart attack you know..'' i mumbled as i continued my washings.

'' Yes baby,good morning to you too.'' He grinned broadly,'' today is the big date for you and me!!'' He just grinned goofly,making me want to stretch over and give his cheeks a good pinch each. I contented myself with nodding of my head and told him to change into something decent. He just continued grinning and went off to our bedroom to change.

After i finished cleaning up i left the kitchen towards our bedroom and went into it. SeungHo was sitting on the bed waiting for me in his outdoor clothes. I yelled for him to get out so as to allow me to change and he just nodded cutely and went out. I changed into a simple black tee with the words '' Saranghae'' and a pair of shorts. I packed an extra set of clothes of both me and SeungHo and placed it inside my backpack. I went out to announce to him that i was done. We then wore our matching sneakers and went out with him holding on to the picnic basket. We then settled into his car as he began to drive us to the place where he first brought me to.

After we arrived i looked at the place. The last time i was here,i had been crying my eyes out.I scanned my surroundings and place the picnic basket on the sand below my feet. Suddenly SeungHo pushed me and i fell straight in to the water.

'' Arghhh..'' I screamed as i gasped mouthful of air and glared at the smirking SeungHo. He stood there grinning and giving me a goofy smile. That smile totally melted me and i couldnt manage to be angry with him anymore. So instead i chased after him,while he ran away laughing out loud at my pathetic state. I ran and ran until i tripped on some sand and fell down onto the sand. SeungHo immediately rushed over and checked if i was okay.

I grinned at him evily before pushing him into the water too. He came out spluttering water from his mouth. He look so ridiculous that i couldnt stop myself but to laugh and laugh. He came over and the whole chasing each other game started again. He could out run me easily of course and soon both of us were in the water turning round and round. He tickled me non-stop and just couldnt stand it and gave in.

'' Oppa.. Oppa.. No.. No!'' I shouted as he tickled me non-stop. Finally he stopped his actions and we grinned at each other. We then went back to where we left our picnic basket and started on lunch consisting of sandwiches and pancakes. We washed down the food with some apple juice. After finishing all our food i took the clothes that i had packed iously and went to the back of some tree and changed out of the sticky clothing and came out from the back of the tree. I told SeungHo to go and change while i peel some apples for us to have as desserts. I sat there and played some songs from my phone while i sit there and peel the apples using the knife. Slowly.. Slowly..Then suddenly..

''BOOYA!'' SeungHo shouted from behind me. You would have thought i would have gotten used to it but no. I got scared and the knife slipped from my hands and acidentally cut my finger. Blood was following from it,SeungHo looked horrerstriken by his own action and looked lost about what to do.

'' Ohmygod.. Damnit.. What have i just done? What have i just done?'' I heard him cuss to himself as he wiped away my blood with some tissue he conjured from somewhere. He wiped the blood as he muttered some more,i looked at him in the eyes as tears began to appear in them.

I look at him as i wiped the tears away. I leaned into his chest and place my hands around him as i laze against him. I felt my hand around my neck wanting to pull away the shirt that was sticking against my sticky skin but..I felt around me neck more nervously this time round. I sat up from my previous position and felt around. SeungHo looked at me and asked,'' What happened?''

'' My necklace.. Its gone.. The one that you gave me.. Its gone.'' I stood up and started pacing around the sand looking for my necklace.

'' Nevermind. The necklace is just a necklace. Come on. It doesnt matter..'' He said but he has that worry look on his face so i knew that he minded. I carried on looking and looking. I started from the place i fell into the water,and then slowly paced the path that i chased SeungHo. All the while SeungHo following behind me telling me its okay. But it wasnt for me. I carried on nevertheless and looked carefully.

'' MinHyunnie.. It could have fell into the water and be carried to somewhere else by the ocean..'' He advised. I have arrived at the place where we both rolled around. I looked around extra carefully only to find nothing. Giving up all hope,i walked to the place where we left our stuff with SeungHo and took the car ride back. My heart was still left on the beach,with that necklace. My chest feel so and exposed without the necklace. All the way throughout the whole journey home,i was quiet and not speaking.

I blame myself for being so careless with the present. SeungHo had kept the necklace with him for 10plus years and yet within one year i have gotten it from him,i have lost it. I feel so guiltstricken. After we arrived back at the dorm, i just quietly changed out of the dirty clothes had a quick bathe and went to our bedroom. I lay down on the bed,my whole brain was still thinking about the necklace.Why? Why have i been so careless to lose something so important? I started having tears threatening to pour out of my eyes. I kept them back and close my eyes. I soon felt another source of warmth coming from behind,i turned back only to come face-to-face with SeungHo and i burried myself deep in his broad chest before two drops of tears escaped from my eyes and landed on his shirt.He hugged me closer and held me there.

In that position,the two of us fell asleep.

I had updated this chapter just before AFF crashed and for a while.. I couldnt update and the chapter i wrote was lost. So yeah people,please dont kill me for this slow updates. Busy with blogshops, student concillar duties, studies etc etc. I am still deciding the ending for this fic. Should it be happy or sad? I have something for either for happy and sad endings so i guess i shall let you people choose the ending! Do comment and tell me about your opinions. May be ending this fic soon. Shall tie up some loose ends and end it already :) Hope that you people will support my new fic too :)

HWAITING EVERYONE (Y)