Chapter 8: Something Amiss

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
A loud clicking sound could be heard down the corridor. A well dressed teacher walked in,one look at her and you know she isn't the type to mess with. Her hair fell loosely just touching her shoulder,she wore a figure hugging white tee with a black pencil skirt with a high slit. She gave off an impressive air,an aura that shows that she was not one who to be messed with.
She spoke,each word ringing out richly and clearly,
'' Good morning class. My name is Bang ChulHee. I will be your English and homeroom teacher. You are to call me Ms Bang.'' a few boys start to snicker behind their hands at this.
'' You think its funny don't you? Detention for all of you who laughed. Anyone else have any objections?'' she glanced around the room.
'' Nobody? Well.. Lets start our lesson proper now.'' she spoke out clear.
Everyone started taking our english textbook teacher. And the lesson soon began.
The hours of schooling started droning on and on,one lesson after another. Ms Choi,our maths teacher. Ms Yang,our science teacher. Then a short break for lunch,which i sat with Krystal who was actually fun and intresting beneath the shy mask. Mr Park,our econ teacher. Last but not least Mdm Lee our korean teacher.
One by one the teacher came and left. The bell signalling for end of school rang after what seem like a million years.
I walked out of my class,waving good bye to Krystal,who waved back cheerfully. Looks like a good start of a friendship i thought to myself.
'' Hey! How was your day? '' A voice popped up suddenly from nowhere.I leapted back a few steps from shock and as a result,bumped into a number of people who were exiting the classroom at this point of time. I quickly apologised and got out of the way.
'' Yah! Why did you scare me like that?!'' i muttered as i punched SeungHo in the chest for scaring me like that.
He rubbed the spot which i punched and mumbled a sheepish sorry and grinned.
'' Mianae.. So how was your day?'' he asked once again.
'' Ermm.. It was okay. But the teachers here are pretty hot.. And most of them seemed okay,other than Ms Bang..''
'' Oh! You got her already? She is pretty hardcore. I only got her in Year 2. Hard luck.'' he chuckled.
'' Merong! Oppa.. Do you have a girlfriend?'' i asked him,letting my thoughts wandering to this morning about EunHee.
'' Aniyo. Wae?'' He looked worried.
'' Nothing. Just asking..'' i replied back. This kind of small matter i have to endure it myself. This has nothing to do with SeungHo oppa.
Absolutly nothing.
 
* SeungHo's POV *
 
She had this worried look on her face,telling me that something was wrong. But no matter how i asked,she just won't tell and kept tell me its nothing. But.. I knew something was not right. I just know.
'' Oppa.. Oppa!'' MinHyun's bright and cheery voice rang.
'' Wae?? Lets go.. '' I grabbed her hands guiding her towards the car.
'' Oppa! I.. I.. I am meeting.. Ju.. JunHyung-ssi. I forgot to tell you. Mianae. Oppa~ '' she stammered looking embarassed.
'' Eh? Nevermind,it is okay. After all JunHyung is your brother,he would want to hear all about your first day of school.'' i replied. Although i said that,i was still a little sore about not spending time with MinHyun hearing her talk about her first day at school.
'' Mianae oppa. Wait.. Why don't you come with me and meet my brother?'' she invited me.
'' I don't think it is a good idea.. I mean.. I am not that close with JunHyung.'' i declined.
'' Panda Oppa~ Come on,lets meet him together! Then we could hang out after that,or do you have schedule after school?''
'' Nope,i don't have any plans. But i still don't think..''
'' Panda oppa~ Just come along. Pretty pwease with strawberry flavour ice cream on top?'' she used her agyeo on me,leaving me defenceless,with no choice but to agree with her.
Soon she was the one leading me to my car instead of me leading her. We both got into the car and escaped from the blistering heat and into the cool enviroment of the car.
We sat in silence as we enjoyed the breeze. No sound were heard other than the dull murmer from the air conditioner. I opened my eyes and leaned over to help MinHyun buckle herself.In that position,my mouth was hardly inches apart from hers. On impluse, I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the cheeks then moving to her lips which was sceaming for me to kiss her.
The moment my lips touched hers,i felt the sensation when i first kissed her back at her house.
The familiar sensation of falling into a cotton candy field came to me. I kissed her gently as if she was a precious ornament. And if i am not careful,she might slip and break into a million pieces at my feet. As if she could not withstand any stregth and would break if i kissed her harshly.
I left my place on her lips and moved towards her exposed area,her neck. Where her smooth well-tanned skin was inviting me to kiss her. I left a trail on kisses from her lips to her neck.
Finally settling my lips on her neck,and pecked it. I kissed and .. on it harshly.
But she suddenly pushed me away from her neck and cheekily answered my questioning eyes.
'' Oppa,you won't want JunHyung-ssi to see a hickey on my neck on the first day of school will you?'' she teased.
'' Mianae MinHyunnie. You were just too hot to resist.'' I whispered in her ears. I gave her another peck on her lips. Before driving off to meet JunHyung.
Before i start driving,i saw scratches on MinHyun's hand.
What had happened to her?
 
Omo. I am getting worried for MinHyun's life now. Kekeke^^ They are just so cute together. I was just watching video and i chanced upon a video of sungho and his brother! They kinda look alike (Y). Yupp.. So how would the meeting between SeungHo and JunHyung be like? Wait for the next chapter okay? Do remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE alright? Comments will be answered next chapter!
Thank you guys so much for the support! I loveyou all! :)