Chapter 9 : The Problem Of Being A Sibling Of An Idol

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
The car ride with SeungHo was fun and engaging. We were just laughing and playing around with each other. Sharing our thoughts on which teacher was horrible and which teacher could be bullied.
Suddenly in midst of our arguing if Mr Park was hot or not,my phone beeped.I took out my phone and checked. I had one new message from JunHyung Oppa. I quickly opened it.
'' Mianae MinHyunnie I have a schedule at the last minute. I will not be able to meet up with you now. Maybe tomorrow? Mianae MinHyunnie. I promise to meet up with you tomorrow,i promise.''
I stared at the message and had to read it twice before i could respond and take it in fully. Then i turned to SeungHo and said,
'' Oppa, take me home.''
 
* SeungHo's POV *
 
'' Oppa, take me home.'' she said to me.
I saw the dissapointment in her eyes,the sadness in her words. I knew that she was upset. And i had to do something about it.
'' Aniyo MinHyunnie. Oppa take you somewhere else.'' i said.
'' Where?''
'' Just somewhere.'' i replied.I drove and drove. I gave MinHyun time to herself,throughout the journey we din't speak. We only spoke to each other when we arrived there.
'' MinHyunnie. We are there.'' i nudged her gently.
'' Huh? Uhh..''
she woke up from her slumber and got out of the car sleepily.'' Oppa,where are we?'' she asked me cutely.
'' A secret place. Its my hideout,i have not shared it ewith anyone,you are the first!'' i told her.eI lead her to the beach area wehere the sand are so fine and white. I had chanced upon this place when i was younger and since then,whenever i was sad i would come to this place and scream my heart out.
'' MinHyunnie. You can scream all your troubles out here. Scream out whatever is on your mind now. It will make you feel better.''
'' JinCha?'' she looked at me with questioning eye.
'' Neh. Try it.'' i encouraged.
She started softly but began to increase her volume.
'' JunHyunnie oppa. Did you know how i hate it when everytime you bailed out on me? I hate how you had to slim down and build yourself up so that fans would like it? Do you know it feels to look at you collapsing on stage during trainings? Do you?
When the fangirls starts to stalk you all,i became all worried for your safety. When you have practice late into the night,i worry for your health. Oppa! When can i stop worrying about you? Oppa! When can you understand me truly?
Oppa! When will you even forsake the fans for me? Do you know how much i miss you when you go on tours. How many times have i waken up in the middle on the night missing you? How many times was i in trouble and can't find anyone to cry to?
Oppa! I love you so much. So damn much,but i hate how the fans seem to love you more than i do. You go for fanmeets and promotion tours and i will not see you for 2 months. When we go out we have to go around secretly and not let your fans discover you. How pathetic is that?! How pathetic..''
By now she was crying so hard that she could barely emit any words. She was muttering ''oppa'' and ''fans'' while tears streamed down her face. I moved to her and helped wiped off the tears that had collect around her eyes.
She looked at me,eye watering and suddenly she buried herself in my arms as she cried her eyes out. I her head gently as all her troubles and worries came out as tears.
I felt good that i could comfort her and help her in some ways. But the way she is affected by her brother busy schedule,it breaks my heart when i think about it.Her sobs slowly subside and turns into hiccups. She hiccupied and pull away from me shoulder.She sat up straight and said,'' Mianae oppa.''
'' Never mind. I will also be here for you.''
but in my hear i wondered,will i really be always by her side?
I too just like JunHyung have promotion events,fanmeets and concert. I don't know what i will do when it clashes with me going out with MinHyun. I don't even know what will i do.
Will I really be with MinHyun forever by her side?
 
Sorry. Am busy these days. Comments replies by next update. I am so so sorry! :(