Chapter 20: Time To Let Go

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV *
 
The nurse locked the door and turned around. I was rather surprised by this action,there was no need to lock the door was there? Maybe this was the standard procedure? I opened my mouth to ask,
'' Excuse me.. I was wondering why..'' my mouth fell in shock as the nurse took off her specs and the blue sanitary mask.
It was EunHee.
'' Holy . EunHee.. Why.. Why are you here?'' i asked taking care not to anger her.
'' Why? You ask me why? Because i am here to take revenge. So SeungHo stills wants you does he?'' She snarled as she grabbed my face using her hands,'' I wonder if he will still love you with tic-tac-toes on your face huh.''
She whipped out a knife from behind her back. She flicked the handle,and held it close to my face. I could see the light being reflected on the knife's shiny surface. '' Would you like me to do your cheeks,your nose or your forehead first?'' She pressed the blade against my cheek. I could feel the cold metal against my skin.
'' EunHee.. Why.. Why are you doing this? I already have a scar on my back because of you. Please.. Please don't hurt me anymore..'' i pleaded with her.
'' Hurt you? Who had hurt me first? Who took SeungHo oppa from me? Who? Its you! You! The !'' she pressed the knife closer against my cheek,'' MinHyun-ah,you need to learn some things. To survive in this materialistic world,you must be ruthless and cruel. In this world,if you don't take advantage of other people,other people will take advantage of you. You understand? Be mean,ruthless and act like a . Power comes along with meaness. Understand?'' She whispered sweetly beside my ear.
Ottoke.. Ottoke? I worried in my heart. What should i do? Wait.. JunHyung is outside the room!
'' EunHee.. Your.. Err.. Zipper.'' i said as she bent down to check her zipper '' down there ''. I took this chance and ran towards the door. I only managed to unlock the door before EunHee grabbed my by my hair and pulled me back. Please let her forget the lock,please. I prayed.
'' You . Stop playing games with me.'' She pressed the knife against my neck. I could feel it cut open my skin. I screamed as loud as i could.
'' JUNHYUNG. DANGER. EUNHEE!'' I shouted so loud that i thought my throat would burst. Please.. Please let him hear me.
There was no movement from outside. But at this time EunHee came over with pieces of cloth and tied me on the bed and stuffed a cloth into my mouth.'' Ufff.. Ufff..'' I tried to make some noise but failed to. '' Now you couldn't make a single sound can you ?'' Without any more strength to resist her,I slackened myself and allow myself to be subjected to the torture and humilation that i am about to face. I no longer have a choice. Maybe i was just destinated to die in EunHee's hands. Maybe this was my fate. My destiny.
EunHee came over and slashed a cut on my right palm. I looked at it as blood flowed out of my hand,it was as if life was slowly seeping out of me. She then washed the knife and used it to skin an apple. She skinned it slowly,then bit into it slowly. As she chewed with deliberate amount of slowness,she watched as the blood began to run down from my palm to the bedsheets,turning the bedsheets from white to a bright red as the puddle began to grow bigger and bigger.
She then walked towards me as she took the other hand and slashed the other palm. She chewed the apple slowly once more,repeating the process and watched as more and more blood seeped out of my body. The blood soon stained not only the bedsheets,the blankets as well as the hospital dress that i was wearing. I could do nothing but close my eye and feel the pain tearing against my skin. Feel the pain around the palm and the blood raining off my body. I was feeling weaker and weaker every passing moments. I opened my eyes and from the corner of my eyes i could see EunHee seating there and watching me with much interest in her eyes.
It was no use fighting. I could never overcome her. Espically when i am injured like this. I closed my eyes and images began flashing around my mind.
SeungHo.
JunHyung.
DooJoon.

HyunSeung.
YoSeob.
KiKwang.
DongWoon.
Millions of their images flashed across and floated up to my eyes.
 
The first time BEAST held their fan meeting.
The day where SeungHo came to my house.
The day where BEAST held its first ever concert.
SeungHo leaning in to kiss me.
JunHyung and me running around the playground.
SeungHo and me as we laid on the grass.
 
A million other memories flew past my eyes,reminding me of them.I miss the feel of SeungHo's lips against mine. I miss the warmth i feel when DooJoon and the others hugged me. I miss the toughness and the firmness i felt when i leaned into JunHyung's chest. I should not have taken them for granted. Right now when i am dying,i regret not treating the others preciously. I should had learn to treasure them. I would not be able to be here for the rest of them to fufil their promises to me.
A tear fell out of my right eye. Suddenly, I remembered JunHyung telling me that if the first tear came out from the right eye it was because of sadness and if the tear fell from the left side it was happiness. Maybe. Maybe its time for me to go. I closed my eyes peacefully waiting for death to take me away.
Waiting and waiting.
 
I swear MinHyun has such a sadistic life. Her life like 5dramas combined into one. LOL. Seriously running out of ideas. Will most prob be ending this story soon,mayb like 10-15 more chapters? Uhhuh please don't miss me since i shall be back with a new fic. School starting tomorrow,holy cow.I swear my life is going to turn 180degree around. More homework and no more life. I love you all anyways! Do spam me with comments and subscribes!
I love you all my dearest readers <3
Do follow me on twitter at @_NoOrdinaryFan. Peace out!