Chapter 17: Danger

No Ordinary Fangirl

* KiKwang's POV *

'' Doctor.. Tell me.. Tell me nothing is going to happen to YoSeob right?'' JunHyung grabbed the doctor by the collar and held on to him,begging him.
'' All i will promise you is that i will do my best.'' the doctor promised him,i saw him crumple onto the floor,drowning in the sea of guilt. I went over quietly,hugging him from the back.
'' JunHyunnie.. Don't worry. That kid is going... to be alright.'' i consoled him.'' Its my fault! Its all my fault! He is injured because he wanted to save me from that ! Why? Why did he sacrifice so much for me?'' i looked at him as he screamed out his anger and guilt. Suddenly we could hear footsteps approaching us and we both turned around at the same time. SeungHo,DooJoon,DongWoon and HyunSeung were slowly approaching us.
'' What the is he doing here?'' JunHyung cussed when he saw SeungHo,'' wait.. Where is.. ''
'' She is injured,she is in the other operation room.'' SeungHo replied him calmly.
'' What the.. What happened to her?! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO HER YOU BASTARD!'' JunHyung now grabbed SeungHo by his collar and cussed in his face.
I quickly pulled him away from SeungHo with the help of HyunSeung. The world has just collasped on JunHyung's shoulder. MinHyun had been everything to him. She was the whole world for all of us here. DongWoon crumpled onto the floor just like JunHyung did before and tears started to leak out of his eyes.I was feeling so guilty. I had been the one who wanted to take revenge for MinHyun. Now looking at all the members and SeungHo,i looked back at my own hands and wondered what i had done to them all. This is all my fault.

* SeungHo's POV*

'' Ahjusshi.. Doctor! How is she?'' i asked frantically at the doctor when he exited from the operation room.
'' Her situation is unstable. If she pulls through tonight,she will most probably live. There is nothing i can do for her now. It will all depend on herself and her will to live.'' the doctor replied.
'' Kansamida.'' i thanked the doctor just as JunHyung appeared with a cast on his left hand.
'' What did the doctor say?'' he demanded an answer from me.
'' If she survives tonight.. She will live. But if she don't.. Then..'' i looked straight at those bloodshot eyes. He was in pain,just like her.

* JunHyung's POV *

'' If she survives tonight.. She will live. But if she don't.. Then..'' From that moment. The whole world had collasped on me. I leaned onto KiKwang for support. If she survive tonight then she will live. If she don't she will..
She will die,my heart spoke for me. Telling me the unbelieveable.
No! This is all a dream! MinHyun is still in Seoul! She is not back yet! I will wake up and find that it is all a dream!
'' Hyung? '' DongWoon said.
'' No.. MinHyun is still in Seoul studying.. This is all a dream..'' i mumbled out,firmly believing that it was all nothing but a dream.
'' Hyung.. She is back. She told me yesterday night that she is coming back today. She wanted to surprise you all,i just didn't expect her to arrive so early..'' DongWoon had just confirmed the nagging suspicion in me.
'' Wae? Why is she so stubborn? Why did she come back? Why can't she just stay in freaking Seoul and just ing study? Why?!!'' I screamed out. But in my heart i already had an answer. She had missed me,just like i missed her. That was why she came back. I blamed myself for this whole thing. I had caused one of my member to still be in I.C.U and now my only baby sister is in danger for her life? Whatthehell is happening to my life?!
Suddenly,DongWoon runs over and screamed,'' YOSEOB HYUNG IS AWAKE! JunHyung.. He is.. Asking.. For you.'' he finished his sentence and gasped for air.
I was torn between the situation. On one hand the one who saved my life is asking for me. On the other hand,i wanted to stay with my baby MinHyun,to encourage her and be at her side when she wakes up. I didn't know which to choose. After hesitating for a moment,i looked at SeungHo who nodded back at me telling me that he understood what i wanted him to do and i followed DongWoon with all the other members,towards YoSeobie's ward.
'' YoSeobie.. You okay?'' I reached for his hand.
'' Yeah,I am feeling loads better now.'' He said and grinned at all of us,'' Yah! Whats the matter? You guys are not happy that i am well? What is with the look on all your face,i wouldn't be going so easily you know..'' He chuckled and teased all of us. DooJoon opened his mouth to say something but i shook my head,indicating to him that this was not the right time to tell him now.
But DongWoon choose this time to break down once more,'' YoSeob hyung.. MinHyunnie..''
Well,it looks like we have to explain to him now. Jincha.. That kid.

* SeungHo's POV *

I sat beside MinHyun while being dressed like an astronaut,i was covered,from the head to the toe. I reached for her hand and took that fragile little hand in mine. It was only then did i realise that her hand looked so small and tiny next to mine.
'' MinHyun-ah. How are you feeling right now? Aish you punk,running away before you had even given me a proper explanation! I was missing you so much that i looked for your shadow every single day in school. At that point of time i was doubtful about you and did not trust you,but i wanted to hear the story from you yourself. I was so angry at myself for not giving you the chance to explain and had just lashed out at you without any second thoughts.
But right now.. It seem like i have been mistaken about things eh? Yah Yong MinHyun,i am giving you the chance now to explain yourself fully,wake up now and explain yourself. And where have you gone these days? I could not find you,not even at your apartment,it was as if you had vanished from the face on the earth! I am positive JunHyun mentioned something about Seoul just now. Isit where you have been hiding from me?
I had promised myself not to let you go again,but this time i am not the one making the decision. This alright? You have been lying there long enough already. Joke's over,i swear its damn funny alright? I was fooled by you. Happy? Yah MinHyun,why did you run away from me? Was it just because i had wronged you? But.. You didn't have to do this! You didn't have to escape all the way to Seoul you know. Please. Please wake up. I need you by my side.
Without you i feel so empty. It is as if i had a part of my heart being cutted away when you left my side. I feel as if everything have gone wrong. If you are still angry over that incident,i hearby sincerly apologise to you right now. Mianae.I promis to bring you to every MBLAQ concert,VIP seating! And introduce you to the other members if you wake up. You can have a date with each of them if you want.. Wait,i take that back. I would give you signed album and photographs and posters of us alright? And you could bunk in our dorm with us! Wait.. Thats is too dangerous considering MBLAQ members.. So i take that back too. Erm.. I will treat you to a good meal. I feature you on my twitter! And our videos! Would you like that? Please,i promise you i would do anything for you as long as you wake up. Pretty please MinHyun?''
I begged her one last time before giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead. A drop of tear fell on her cheeks and rolling off. I wiped the trace of tear off.
But all of the sudden,the alarm near her bed began to ring and the machine beside her started beeping furiously.

Hello to all my dearest readers. As promised the update before i leave tomorrow :) LOL,people have been asking me how i got my inspiration from.. Well.. I sometimes get it through my daily life and my dreams. I have weird dreams :P The last chapter actually originated from a dream that i had! No joke! :) I apperciate comments from my readers like you all,espically comments that enables me to improve myself,for example booomkachew and vaho1997. Its really important to me to know what you all think and how i could improve so please give me comments alrightly! Iloveyou all <3

@HeartGold426: Thankyou so much :) It means alot to me :) I hope you will continue to support me and give me more suggestion on how to improve! :)


@booomkachew: Hello booomkachew! Thank you I am so sorry for it being rushed in some parts cause i sometimes really could not get any idea for writing,i reallt seek your forgiveness in the parts that i am lacking. I don't use spellcheck much because i usually types this in my phone before transferring here but i will certainly take your suggestion in! Yes,i admit i am still lacking in the use of Korean and sometimes i make mistakes in my writing. Thankyou for pointing it out,i really apperciate it very much. I will keep your comments in mind the next time i write my stories and will take note of the use of "Neh". So so sorry once again. And you are korean? :) Lets be friends alright! Nope.no offence taken and thankyou very much once more. Do continue to support me okay! :)

@Wookie_Is_Mine: Whats is your flight time? Mine is 2plus. Kekeke^^ Hope to see you too!

@MinHae23: Why are you jealous of me? LOL,i still couldn't understand. Thanks i will enjoy my holidays de :) Thanks for liking my story!

@xchessthebest: Yoseobie is okay now. Minhyun.. I shall keep it a secret for now :X

@forever_DBSK_5: I really wanna thank you for being a regular on my story. And i am very happy that you like it very much too :) I was so happy when i saw your comment that my chapters are short but powerful. THANKYOU SO MUCH!  <3

@Devilyeongeun: This chapter should be able to answer your question :)

@KBANDS: Sure no problems. LETS BE FRIENDS! :)

This is the end to all comments replies :) Anyways,f(x) released a new song called ELECTRIC SHOCK. I think its okay but LUNA,KRYSTAL and VICTORIA really caught my eye in this MV,they are so so so pretty! I think sulli has too much different colours highlights in her hair and Amber din't seem much different from their usual MV.. Anyways,these are just my thoughts. All Aff(x)tion please don't kill me :) Anyways,all of you people should go check it out! :) Bye people!

Electric (Nanananananana) E-E-E-Electric (Nanananananana) E-E-E-Electric
Nanananananana) E-E-E-Electric Shock

Anyways i have not decided MinHyun's fate. Should i place her in a coma or wake up. Please give me your views :) Comment in the small box below! Millions thanks :) And once again,thanks to fishyanchovy13 for the poster! :)