Chapter 11: The Road To Love Never Runs Smooth

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun's POV*
 
The doctor came out first. He came out and told us,'' he is going to be okay.'' with that statement,all of us were able to breathe freely with a heavy load off our chest.
'' When will him come round?'' i asked the doctor worriedly.
'' It will all depends on his determination. But he will not be sleeping for too long. Don't worry.'' the doctor smilied almost motherly and patted me on the shoulder before going off to save some other life.
I went into the room. JunHyunnie oppa was still in ICU,i sat beside him.I talked to him,hoping that he would wake up soon.
'' JunHyunnie oppa. Its me MinHyun. Yah pabo,why were you so careless? Oppa-ah,were you rushing to some where else?
Would you please wake up soon to say sorry for standing me up yesterday? Oppa,if you wake up i will forgive you. Yah pabo,wake up and scold me for being rude!
Wake up will you? Wake up!! There are still fans waiting for you to sign their album! There are still girls out there waiting for you to perform to them!''
I could barely make out another word. My voice was so chocked up,unable to make any other sound other than the sobs and hiccups.
I could feel KiKwang oppa coming over and hugging me closely. After he release me,DooJoon oppa came over and hugged me. He bent down and wiped all my tears away,and then hugged me again.
In my heart i was so gulity. It was my fault that JunHyunnie oppa is lying here in bed. It was all my fault. That Bang EunHee is going to pay for what she landed my oppa in.
 
 
* DooJoon's POV *
 
 
Me and the members are on our way back to our dorm now. We had to go back and be ready for a fanmeet. MinHyun is still staying over at the hospital,looking after JunHyung.
We had coaxed her to leave to go back home and rest but she stubbornly refused. It was really like brother,like sister. Both of their temper were exactly the same.
DongWoon was not agreeable to leaving her alone with JunHyung,'' She needs someone by her side. She could break down again like she did it just now.'' He insisted in staying there with her.
But all the other members disagreed.
'' Dongwoonie-ah,you know she is not that weak right?'' KiKwang said.
'' KiKwang's right. She needs some time alone with JunHyung-ssi.'' YoSeob piped up.
'' Yeah DongWoon. Come on,move now.'' HyunSeung said while dragging him away.They all finally exited the room. I was the last to leave. I gave her another hug again before leaving and said to her,'' Don't worry,he will be alright. If there is anything else,call me.''
 
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
 
I washed up getting ready for school the next morning. I had stayed in the hospital till 4am before leaving at 4.30am to go home and wash up.
DongWoon oppa had came and taken over my shift to watch over JunHyung oppa. I made him promise that he will call me when JunHyung oppa woken up.I washed up and stepped out of my apartment as i waited for SeungHo oppa. He looked so tired and his dark circles darken over one day. I bet he has not slept yesterday night.
The drive to school was as usual. We talked about everything and anything. I did not mentioned what had happened to JunHyung oppa,i did not want him to worry. He let me off at the front porch and drove off to park his audi.
I silently greeted him goodbye and walked into the school compound. I turned towards the Year 4 area and walked to find class 401.
In the middle of the class sat EunHee. She was surrounded by the usual lap dogs. I walked straight up to her and slapped her right in the face.
She looked up at me in surprise and then smirked.
'' I guessed your dear brother is in danger then? I told you,its just a warning only. And you..'' she raised her hands trying to slap me.
I took hold of her hand and slapped her once again before she had the chance to hit me. I took her by her collar and shook her,'' You evil . You landed JunHyung in this state. I want to suffer as much pain as he did too.'' with that i threw a few punch and kicks at her.
Her gang of lap dogs wanted to hit me back. But EunHee held up her hand to stop them. She stood up and smirked,'' Go on then. Go on. You pathetic little piece of .''
Fueled on by her taunts,i slapped her more vicously. I wanted her to feel as much pain as JunHyung oppa. My precious JunHyung oppa. How dare she harm him!
I raised me hands once more,getting ready to make her have the beating of her life when someone held my hands.
I turned around only to find myself face to face with SeungHo oppa.My face turned red. I shook off his hand. I turned to EunHee who now was crying pitifully in her hands.
Damn! Where was that y who i hit? Was i too harsh to her?
SeungHo oppa gave me a look of disgust and walked to EunHee and hugged her in his arms. She was positively howling in his embrace. SeungHo turned to me and said,
'' i would never imagine you like this MinHyun. I am totally disgusted by your actions today. I am so dissapointed with you! How could you hit EunHee till such a state!''
my brain began to work and things began to fell in place. Then something clicked in me and i understood the whole picture.
'' No! Its not like this! Oppa,listen to..''
'' Shut the up. I have never thought you would turn out like this,all this while i have been mistaken. Were you just acting when you are around me?''
'' Oppa..'' i started only to be cut off by him once again.
'' I am not your oppa. Go away. I am hundred percent digusted by your actions. Please off my life from now on.''
 
Please off my life from now on?
 
Heyy people! :) Update! Actually it was suppose to be longer but i accdientally deleted the rest. Agrhh,asdfghjk freaking pissed. Stupid butter fingers. *Sucides* Umm.. Was this a good chapter? Twists and more twists! :) Yeryeryer. Sorry for being abit ermhem.. Hyper today. SO yeah, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT okay?
 
 
ILOVEYOU PEOPLE OUT THERE. 당신을 사랑해 ~
( Are there anyone who wants to read ? I am still deciding if i might add some in mayb in the third next chapter? Do give me your opinion in the comment section okay! :) )