Chapter 12: Falling In Love

No Ordinary Fangirl
* MinHyun' POV *
 
Please off my life from now on?
 
I stared at SeungHo oppa,speechless. How could he? How could be doubt me?
I was hurt by his use of words.
'' All this while i have been mistaken.''
'' Were you just acting when you are around me?''
'' I am so dissapointed with you.''
I looked him straight in the eyes. No. My pride will not be left on the floor for SeungHo to trample it like this. I will not tolerate anyone who does not believe me. I stared daggers right in front of SeungHo.
I will walk away with pride. Because i am Yong MinHyun.
 
* SeungHo's POV *
 
MinHyun stared at me unblinking. She had the slightest trace of tears in those enchanting eyes of hers. She walked straight up to me and said,'' I will.'' and ran away from the class.
No fuss. No break downs. Nothing.
She ran away with her head held high. I could not believe it. How could that girl be like that when she have done wrong.
How could she look at me with an eye that say i was accusing her. How could she?
What she din't know what that EunHee came back to class crying everyday since the start of the school term.I had asked what happened to her. She told me through sobs that a Year 1 student named MinHyun was bullying her.
At first I could not believe her. The pure and innocent MinHyun bullying EunHee? The girl who could not even bear to hurt a cat bully EunHee?
I did not believe in her until today when i saw her hitting the defenceless EunHee over and over again.
I am doing the right thing,i tell myself. But then why is my heart feel as if it is being tore into a few hundred pieces?
Why does it feel so wrong?
 
* EunHee's POV *
 
That has finally gotten what she deserved. SeungHo oppa is finally convinced that MinHyun is a . Finally after so long a period of planning,i have succeeded.
What everyone din't know was that actually i have ties with the underworld. I can make things happen to people i don't like. So obviously..JunHyung's accident was all my fault.
Well.. Don't blame me. Blame that ing y Yong MinHyun. She landed JunHyung in that state. I told her umpteen times to lay off SeungHo. I warned her. But right after that i saw her kissing SeungHo in his car. That er ,she deserve what she got.
Finally,she is gone,all those pain i endured just now are all worth it.
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
I ran out of the school compund. I have no intention of going back the school for lessons. Hello no!
With pain in my heart,i attempted to run away all my troubles and heartache. Finally i arrived at a park near our school.
I ran until my breathe were ragged and my heart was beating so fast that it seem to almost jump out of my mouth.Then suddenly i tripped over a stone causing me to fall onto the hard ground. From then on,i could no longer contain my tears. The accused feeling i felt came to come out of me through tears.
I thought to myself.
What the hell is wrong with me these days? I have been crying so much these days. I have been crying more these days than i have ever cried in these few years. I need to stop this.
I could and would no longer act like a coward who could only cry. Yong MinHyun is made of stronger stuff than this.
With that thought,i wiped my tears away and proceeded to the hospital.
 
* DongWoon's POV *
 
I was still talking to JunHyung hyung about the days when we were still trainee at CUBE when MinHyun came in the room.'' Hyung.. You still remember you had a crush on..'' the door suddenly opened and staggered in was MinHyun in a mess.
Her knee and elbow had spots of dried blood. Her eyes were bloodshot red,a sure sign that she had just cried.
I stood up and moved towards her. She shooked her head and took over my place. Aish,i knew that girl's character way too well. She would not tell me anything now. Suddenly she spoke,'' Oppa. You go back and rest. I will stay here,tell the other member to come tomorrow.''
I nodded my head trying to convey the message that i understood. She needed some time alone with JunHyung. I tried to close the door as quietly as i could,but before i could fully closed the door,i could clearly hear MinHyun bursting into tears.
Really that girl. She keeps everything to herself.I only hope that i could help her.
 
 
* MinHyun's POV *
 
 
After DongWoon Oppa left the room. I burst out in tears.I poured out everything i felt in my heart. The pain in my heart,the shame of being accused by someone i loved dearly and whatever emotion i felt.
'' Oppa. I am tired of all this. I can no longer put up the strong front,i am not that brave and courageous. Oppa,please wake up soon and tell me what i should do. Oppa..''
All the pain i experience in my heart. All the feelings of being accused. All the love i had finally admitted for SeungHo poured out of me,in the form of tears.I could no longer stand everything. I felt so alone in this.
Finally,darkness began to take over me and everything around me blackened out.
 
What happened to MinHyun? Urghhh.. So is SeungHo gonna end up with that EunHee or sweet MinHyun? Kekeke^^ How is this chapter? I know i ,please forgive me :P Ummm.. So yah. Enjoy. Remember to SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. And ohyeah,i might not be updating this frequently anymore,having more supp class and outings so do bear with me okay! I love you readers :) And i love the feelings when i read comments written by you guys,it is a feeling that cannot be explained. So do continue to support me! ILOVEYOU♥
 
His head is pretty, hands are pretty and his feet are pretty too - Lauren on why she loves seungho ( Hello Baby )
LOL. Lauren is obessed with pretty things :) But good choice lauren! Thats why i love him too! Plus pretty eyes and lips!! :P