Chapter 30 : Final Chapter

No Ordinary Fangirl

* MinHyun's POV *

Today is finally the day. The day when me and SeungHo will finally get married. I am sitting in a room with Krystal by my side. She is my bridesmaid since she is the only one whom i know well enough to be up for the job. She combed through my silken hair, brushing any stray hairs back into the perfectly styled hair. She then took abit of my hair and braided it perfectly and oh so

prettily. For the first time in my life, as in look into the mirror, i think i am beautiful. She gave me a peck on the cheek, careful not to smudge my make up and whispered to me,'' Hey there. You look beautiful.'' I thanked her for her wonderful job and she went out of the room, getting ready to tease SeungHo and the other as they come later on.
 
The soft hum of the air-condition could be heard clearly in the room. I sat back against a soft armchair and just lay there quietly awaiting for the arrival for SeungHo. My heart just keep thumping against my chair, unable to slow down. It is this wild feeling inside me, like i could not believe how the day has finally arrived. The day when me and SeungHo would be married together has finally came! It was a dream too good to be true! I gave myself a small pinch in the arm and it hurts, so all this is not just a dream i smiled to myself happily as i rubbed the spot where i just pinched myself. I glanced down at the dress i was wearing, it was a really light blue, so light that it almost seem like white.

But you could just see the tinge of blue in the whiteness of it all. I touched the material of the gown, it was made of silk with some sation at some parts of it,i had a hard time looking for this dress. It was hard to find a wedding dress to conceal the scar on my back, all wedding dresses were made to show off the perfect body of the bride, not the lack of it. But SeungHo had it all planned well, he found the dress online and had it specially shipped to Korea. I clutch at the dress, holding it to my chest thinking about how lucky i was. Suddenly, a loud out roar outside could be heard clearly, disrupting the peace and quiet. Then the door suddenly burst open and i find myself looking straight into the eys of the man that i love. He was wearing a white suit that looked like it was made for him specially as it fitted him so well. He had dyed his hair a hot blond and the effect of the whole look was so melting that i could feel the air conditioner working extra hard just to keep the room cool.

Without another word, SeungHo came over and carried me bridal style into his car that was adorned with bears and ribbons to show that it was a special day. He bundled me inside the car and drove off to the place where we will hold our wedding dinner. '' You look.. So gorgeous today baby.'' He said as he gave me a peck on the cheek as he drove. I smiled and just said,'' Yah.. Concentrate on the driving.'' He just nodded and drove until we reached the place where the others were waiting. JunHyung was representing my parents, so we offered tea to him and then to SeungHo's parents. And then i found myself looking at SeungHo's mentor Bi Hyung. We offered tea to him and after which he exchanged it with the words of '' last long''.

After that we had to take pictures and finally after all the buzz i was finally allowed to have a break before continuing to the dinner reception. I sat in the room with SeungHo by my side hands linked tightly together. I snuggled up to him without a care in the world about my make up and he just held me there in his arms.

'' I still cant believe i have married you.'' I whispered in his ears while he just nodded. We just sat there with my head on his lap talking about all that had happened since we met each other. We talked and talked until GO came in and told us to get ready for the entrance for the wedding reception. I nodded and went out with SeungHo hand in hand to the door. JunHyung was standing there already and nodded to SeungHo. He came over and gave me a tight hug and said,'' I can't believe that my baby sister is getting married!'' He said to which i replied back,'' And i still can't believe that I got married before my handsome, popular, awesome, funny, cute and dorky brother, Yong JunHyung! ''

'' Yah. Yong MinHyun don't think i don't dare to hit you in front of SeungHo neh.''

I stuck out my tongue to him and went back to holding SeungHo's hand as i waited for the door to open so that i could walk down the carpet.My heart was jumping and jumping so hard that it felt like it is going to jump out of my mouth any second. My stomach began hurting because of all the butterflies in it. Finally after what seemed like a million years to me, the door opened slowly as if in slow motion. The smoke of the dry ice began to fill the floor and bubbles began to bubbled from the bubble machine. The rest of the procedure passed by like a blur.

I remember watching a video made by JunHyung and the other MBLAQ members then starting to tear up for i was so touched, then i remember krystal rushing me into thew waiting room so that she could touch up on my make up. Then i changed into another white wedding dress and moving around the whole hall talking to people and taking pictures with all of them. Me and SeungHo din't look for people, they searched for us. Tired and exhausted, i finally retired into the new house that me and SeungHo would be living together afterwards.I washed off all the make up and changed into a simple shirt and trackpants. I went into the bedroom to find a tired out SeungHo sitting there waiting for me, i crawled up close to him and lay on his lap. He my hair and said,'' After i lost you MinHyun, i have never thought that i would find you ever again. Less to say marry you to be my wife so that i would be able to love and treasure you forever and always. I have never thought that i would be this lucky in life. This all is like a dream, like a fairytale, it feels so unreal. Tell me this ain't a dream right?''

I look at the insecure SeungHo that i am seeing for the first time and suddenly i realise that this is the SeungHo that i really really am in love with. I hugged him close to me and said,'' Ani oppa. This ain't a dream, its reality but it is such a beautiful reality. I, Yong MinHyun, am your's Yang SeungHo for forever and always.''

With that an exciting night began for us.
 
And this is the final chapter people. Ohmygod, i am so gonna cry. I will miss writing this story so much /sniffs/ This is my first story and to be competely honest i couldnt bear for this to end. I keep on thinking to myself should i write somemore? Should i add more drama to this? Should i write a sequeal of their life after they got married. And i honestly don't know. OHMYGOD, I WILL MISS THIS STORY :'( /SOBS/
SPAM THE LAST CHAPTER WITH COMMENTS PLEASE!