Chapter 7

We Fell In Love

*Ding dong..ding dong..* The sound of my apartment's door bell woke mu up. I stood up from my bed and stretched my hands up. I looked at my alarm clock and found out that it's just 9:00 in the morning.

"huh? It's still early and someones on my door already?" The door bell rang again. "Coming."

I went outside my room and walk towards my apartment's door. "who's there" no one's answering.

"Yah! Who are you?" I opened the door-----

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Chinen! Wake up!" Yamada yelled as he shaked Chinen to death just to wake him up. Today is the day Yamada have been waiting for. He couldnt even sleep a blink last night because of excitement. Back to chinen. Chinen felt Yamada shaking him and heard him yelled but he's too sleepy to wake up now. He  dont know why but even him cant sleep last night. Sleepiness just visited him 2 hours ago.

"Chinen, if you dont want to wake up then dont come with me!!" Yamada exclaimed then threw a pillow at Chinen's face. After hearing this, Chinen stood up hurriedly. "Wait a minute" Chinen shouted. Yamada looked back at Chinen and then sighed

Yamada looked at the mirror and fixed his necktie. While looking at the mirror Yamada saw Chinen staring at him with a why-so-weird eyes. Yamada faced Chinen.

"Why are you staring at me like that." Chinen laughed pointing his index finger on what Yamada is wearing.

"It's because you're wearing a kind of weird. For you to remember, we're going at Nana's place not in a costume party or a cosplay." Yamada raised one of his eyebrows then punched him slightly on the arms.

"Im disguising." Yamada said as he continue fixing his necktie."Ohh. So you're Sherlock Holmes?" Yamada nod his head, thinking that Chinen got it already.

"But.... Why?" Chinen asked curiously. Yamada rolled his eyes.

"You still dont get it Chii?" Chinen moved his head up and down. Yamada turned around anf faced Chinen once again.

"Well it's because we're a member of a well-known boy band here in Japan. Once people saw us or the worst PAPARAZZIS they will start making stories about it and make it a big issue. And as you know, we're going on a girl's place and the one who loves there is not just an ordinary girl but Nana, my bestfriend. I cant take it to put her in danger once again." Yamada explained, very clearly. Chinen looked at Yamada with a mixture of astonishment and disbelief. How can he not think about that?

"Well, I'll join you too. If Detectives is our theme for today, I'll be Detective Conan." Chinen dashed off to his room.

"Wha..What?! Yah! Chinen!" Yamada called, surprised by how Chinen run that fast just to look like Detective Conan then smiled.

"Baka!"

<>

"You can stop here now" Yamada said to the driver. They stopped in front of a three-story building that is all painted with white

."Are we here now?" Chinen asked to Yamada.

"I guess so. That's what the paper said." Chinen went beside Yamada and take a peek on the paper Yamada's holding.

"Oh Yeah! We're here. Come on" Chinen pull Yamada, heading towards the building.

While walking, Yamada noticed some people staring at them weirdly. "Chinen, people are staring at us." Yamada whispered at Chinen's ears. "What?!" Chinen stopped for a bit then slowly turned his head back then walked again.

"You think they know us?" Yamada shook his head.

"No. I think we dressed up pretty good and they really think that we are Detectives. And as I can see it, you really look like Conan, a lot." Chinen smirked, proud of himself.

"I know right. Im Chinen remember." Chinen said making a check sign within his fingers putting it under his face. Yamada punched Chinen on his arms.

"Stopped it"

"Hey! That's the second time you did that." this time, Yamada smirked.

"I know. Im Yamada remember." then walked ahead of Chinen.

<>

Yamada and Chinen went inside the building and started looking for Nana's place. "Yama-Chan! What's the room number again?" Yamada went next to Chinen.

"Room 109. Why?" Yamada saw Chinen pointing on what's in front of them then noticed that they were standing in front of a door.

"I guess we're here." Chinen said. Yamada read the room number. It really is Room 109. Yamada saw Chinen's hand moving towards the door bell but he stopped them from pressing it.

"Wait!" Chinen looked at him confused. "I just dont know what to say" Chinen rolled his eyes then pat him on his back.

"Just do it" And within a seconds, Yamada saw Chinen pressing the door bell. He tried to stop him but he's already too late, Chinen had pressed it already.

"Chinen!" When nobody 's opening the door, Chinen pressed it one more time.

"Chinen stop that!" Chinen smiled at Yamada innocently forming a peace sign on his fingers. Afteer a while, they heard a girl's voice behing the door.

"Who's there?" When Yamada heard the voice, he's so sure it's Nana's voice. His heart beat turns so fast that he could not even speak.

"Yah! Who are you?!" The door opened and he saw Nana there standing.

"Ya......Ma.......Da?? Yamada!!!" Nana jumped out to hug Yamada.

"Oh...My Gosh!! You're here. You're really here." Nana said. She almost cry because of happiness. Yamada smiled and then hugged her back.

"Yes Im here. And now that I'm here, I will never leave again. I promised."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yehey! Another chapter is done. Finally, they saw each other already. :)) That's all. Thank you. PLEASE COMMENT!! :)))