Chapter 20!

We Fell In Love

Nana sat down on her dining table, thinking on how how she'll spend the day . It's been a week since her first day in Tokyo. A week full of heppenings. Happenings that she'll remember everyday of her life. Nana sighed. She texted Chinen a while ago, asking him if he can go with her and look around Tokyo. Yes, in that one week, she havent tour around Tokyo yet and she really want to do it now. But Chinen's reply was: "Gomene, Nana-chan. I want to but I cant. We have a photoshoot today so I really cant. Maybe next time. :((" Nana sighed again. She wanted to reply at Chinen and ask him if Yamada is going to do that photoshoot too but the word "WE"  indicated on Chinen's message made her to hesitate.

"Maybe the we refers to hey say jump." Nana mumbled, convincing herself to not disturb them. She then stood up fron her seat and made her way to her room. When Nana was about to enter the room, her door bell suddenly rang. Nana stopped on her tracks, turned around and walked towards her door.

Upon opening the door, Nana saw a box held up leveled with her face and also covering the face of the person holding it, who seems to be a guy. That person then tilted his head, revealing his face and smiled at Nana. "Happy One week in Tokyo Nana-chan!" The boy greeted happily.

"Ryo-chan??..What are you doing here? Dont you have a photoshoot today?" Nana asked in surprised. It was Yamada, the person she wants to see right now and is actually now in front of her.

Yamada lowered down the cake and looked at Nana. "Ahh..Chinen, Yuto and Ryoutaro will only do that photoshoot." Yamada informed. "I have nothing in my schedule today so I asked our manager if i could have a day off today and he said yes. So I went here." Yamada continued with a big grin on his face.

"Ahh. So you're here to celebrate my 1st week here in Tokyo??" Nana asked raising an eyebrow.

"Un." Yamada replied, nodding his head. "Wont you let me in?" Yamada asked, acting innocent in front of Nana. Nana sighed then opened the door widely, gesturing Yamada to go in.

Upon entering, Yamada went straight in the dining area. He then put the box of cake on the table and removed the cake from the box. "Nana-chan come here!" Yamada called, waving his hands to Nana, who's just watching him putting out the cake, telling her to go where he is. Nana walked towards Yamada and sit opposite with him. She then looked at Yamada and saw him looking at the cake excitedly.

"Yah! Are you really here to calebrate my one weekr here or you just want to eat a strawberry cake without anyone teasing you?" Nana asked with an accusing tone. Yamada then straightened up and looked ta Nana.

"Ehh?" Yamada said confused. Nana then pointed down her right index finger with her chin resting on her left palm, still looking at Yamada. Yamada followed Nana's finger, bringing him to the cake. It has a lot of strawberry toppings. Just then, Yamada got what Nana meant and quickly returned his gaze at Nana.

"No, of course! Why would I?" Yamada denied, while shaking his head vigorously. "I bought that starwberry cake for you and besides, I can eat a strawberry cake whenever i want! If you want, keep the cake and dont eat it with me." Yamada challenged confidently. Nana then stood up from her seat and took the cake with Yamada's eyes following it.

"Okay then. " Nana said then moved towards her fridge. Yamada looked at Nana as she walked towards the refrigerator with his eyes on disbeleif. He didnt ecpect that Nana will take seriously what he said. Yamada then pouted as he rest his chin on his two hands on the table, looking like a child crying over something that he dindt get.

Nana looked back t Yamada before finally opening the fridge and saw him pouting like a child. She then chuckled. "Baka." Nana whispered then went back on the table and put down the cake. "Nevermind. Just eat it."

<>

"Nana-chan, let's watch this!" Yamada exclaimed excitedly as she show Nana the dvd he's holding.

"Titanic?"

"Hai. This is your favorite movie, right? Let's watch it. Let's watch it. Let's watch it." Yamada pleaded like a cute little child.

"Yes. It's my favorite. But I have already watched it for 99 times already." Nana explained.

"But you havent watch it with me yet."

"Soo?? Does watching it with you makes any difference?"  Nana asked in aquite annoyed voice.

"Yes!!! It will be more romantic!" Yamada concluded as he pulled Nana and pushed her down the coach. He then went in front of the television and put the dvd he's holding inside the dvd player and played it. As soon as the dvd start playing, Yamada quickly sat beside Nana, keeping a quite long distance between the two of them.

Nana's focused is now on the movie. Though she have already watched it for 100 times just now, she never got tired of it. Sj=he just love it. Nana looked at Yamada and noticed him quite shuddering. She then chuckled and stood up.

"Whhere..are..youuu.g..goo..going.gggg?" Yamada asked with his voice stuttering.

"Wait." Nana then went inside her room and took the blanket that is fold neatly on her bed and went back outside. Nana headed to Yamada and wrapped the blanket around him from his back and returned to her seat.

Yamada looked at Nana and moved a little closer to Nana but still keeping the distance. "Yah! Share this with me!" Yamada said sounding like a command.

"It's okay. Im not that cold." Nana answered, her focused still on the movie.

"Just go here." Yamada sighed as he tapped the empty space beside him. Nana just followed Yamada and moved beside him.

"What's your problem?" Nana stated in an annoyed voice and took the part of the blanket Yamada is offering and shared it with him.

"Nana may I ask you something?" Yamada asked feebly to Nana who just nod. "In that 4 years that I didnt see you, did you had a...uhm..a...boyfriend?"  Yamada questioned hesitantly. Hearing Yamada;s question, Nana quickly looked at Yamada, shocked by his sudden question.

"Why do you suddenly want to know that?" Nana asked curiously.

"I just..want to know." Yamada said shortly. Nana then returned her eyes on the television and answer Yamada's question.

"Well. I didnt have a boyfriend but there is this one boy I like or should i say, admire." Nana mused then pauced and looked at Yamada. "His name is Kanata Hongo. He's my classmate and we're always a rival on anything." Nana chuckled as the memory of Kanata appeared on her mind.

"Im the top 2 in our class and he's the second. Im the president he's the  vice. We always compete at everything. But eventhough he always lost against me, he never give up. He always do his best on everything and eventhough I always win against him he never had a grudge on me." Nana finished then looked at Yamada. It's now her time to ask.

"Now I'll ask you. Did you really date that Nasu..nas.. Ehh! I dont remember. Maria girl?" Nana asked straightforwardly with a serious look on her face.

"Ehh?!" Yamada reacted, surprised how Nana can ask him those things straightly.

"Let me change the question for you." Nana said while rolling her eyes. "Are all those rumors about you dating someone, is that true?" Nana interrogated looking directly at Yamada's eyes. Yamada also looked directly at Nana's eyes then suddenly blurted out a loud laugh. Nana then blinked a few times, realizing how ahe became all so serious asking all those rumors she's been dying to know if true. She then looked away from Yamada.

*BAKA! BAKA! Why did you asked that??!!* Nana mentally slapped herself then looked at Yamada, who is now rolling on the floor, laughing so hard. "YAH! Can you please stop laughing?!" Nana yelled, annoyed at Yamada, but Yamada just kept on laughing. Nana then let out a huff of anger and grabbed the pillow next to her and start hitting Yamada on the head. 

"I. SAID. STOP. LAUGHING!!!!" Nana screamed in annoyance as she continously hit Yamada, who had stopped laughing already and start calming Nana down.

"Nana..Nana..Na..Na..NANA!!" Yamada yelled, grabbing the pillow on Nana's hands. "Okay. Relax, okay?" Yamada said as he pat Nana's back and helped her to sit down then returned to his seat too.

"Nana?" Yamada called but got no response from Nana. Yamada sighed. "Well, to be honest. I didnt really date her." Yamada started then pauced to look at Nana

"I didnt eally date her like what others telling. Yeah. I had some mutual feelings with her but I didnt go out with her. That's the truth." Yamada continued.

"But you were seen together and the bracelet thing." Nana said, curious.

"Well. Those are just misunderstandings and the bracelet. It's nothing. It's just a friendship bracelet everyone can gine to someone whenever they like. At first, I really refused accepting it because I know people will misunderstood and it happened." Yamada said as he shook his head in frustration thinking all the problems that a simple bracelet gave him.

"Why didnt you date her? You like her right?" Yamada sighed before answering.

"Yeah, I like her but it's not enough. I really dont know if I feel something for her that is worth fighting for. Besides dating is not on my plan yet." Yamada said honestly chuckling on the last sentence.

"Well..I believe you." Nana mumbled as she pull her knees up to her chest and hug it. "The Yamada Ryosuke I know never once lied to me.He always say what he feels. When I ask him something he'll be honest with me and tell me everything. So Im sure that it's the true because you are Yamada Ryosuke." Nana pauced then looked at Yamada. "Right?" Nana asked as she flashed a big smile at Yamada.

Seeing Nana's smile, Yamada felt his face heated up. He quickly turned around his face to the side, looking away from Nana. *Yamada Ryosuke stop it!!* Yamada thought then felt Nana laid her head on his right shoulder.

"Ryo-chan. Thank you. Thank you for letting me in you life again. I always thought that the Yamada Ryosuke I once knew is now gone and will never return but here you are new, beside me." Nana then wrapped her arms around Yamada and hugged him. "I really really really really really really reallly really love you Ryo-chan. Arigatou for being my best friend." Nana said then let go of Yamada but still her head resting on his shoulder.

Yamada is now blushing so hard and he dont know why. Nana is her best friend and he knows thar for her being like this is normal. Back when they are still together, they do things like this but now is different. It's been 4years and many things had changed, including him. But Nana is his best friend. She is her best friend. Yamada then looked down at Nana then smiled. He missed this face so much. In that 4 years, there's no day she once left his mind. He's always thinking how she is? Is she doing fine> And now he's happy. Atleast he can reach her. Yamada then put his arm around Nana's shoulders.

"We're friends. Best friends!" Yamada said as he rested his head on Nana's head and continued watching the movie.

The movie is now halfway done when Yamada and Nana heard the door bell rang. "Are you expecting someone?" Yamada asked curiously as they both looked at the front door.

"Betsuni." Nana shook her head then stood up and went on the door and opened it. Opening the door. Nana's eyes widened in surprised when she saw that the presons standing outside her house is her

"Mama..Papa..Nii-chan..Mari-chan..' HER FAMILY
________________________________________________________________________________________________________