Chapter 23

We Fell In Love

As the rain continue to pour outside Yamada, Nana, Shida and Mari decided to go back inside and wait for the rain to stop. Sice the rain is getting stronger and stronger, the stalls outside a while age tansfered inside the building and continued their business in their. Nana decided look around for some stalls and bought some souvenirs. She bought a keychain of a two doplhins jumping oppositely on the air at the same time.

As Nana looked around, Shida approached her and walked with her.

"So you're Nana?"

Nana looked at Sida then nod. "Hai." She answered.

"Sou.."

"Nanade? DO you know me?" Nana asked curiously.

"Huh? Iie.." Shida shook her head slightly. "I just heard a lot about you from Yamada."

"Aaah..Eh? You heard a lot about me?"

"Yes. When I am still working with Yamada for a drama he always mention a girl named Nana. He said that she is his best friend from..Aichi? He always tell us how much he miss that girl and how much he wanted to see her and visit her at Aichi but he cant." Shida narrated.

"hontou?" Nana chuckled.

"And after that I have always been interested to meet her. I just want to meet the person and know what's with her that made Yamada Ryosuke fell head over heels with her. And now..I think I know why." Shida said as she looked at Nana head to toe and wink at her that put shivers on Nana's spine.

"Shida-kun, what are you talking about?" Nana slapped Shida's arm slightly. "Head over heels, what?" She mumbled then laugh.

"It's not like that. It's just that me and Ryouske didnt see each other for 4 years. We're very closed taht's why we're not used of not seeing each other." Nana explained.

"Nana-chan." Shida placed her palm on Nana's shoulders. "Gambatte!" Shida cheered.

Hearing Shida , Nana quickly removed Shida's hand on her shouldres. "Aissh! Shida-kun I Saidit's not like that. It's just that..." Nana paused for a while and saw Shida's disturbing smile. "It's really...AHHHH!" Nana ruffled her hair.

"Imoutofhere." Nana jabbed and walked out.

She's fuuny.." Shida laughed. "Twwo best friend falling for each other. Just like in dramas. How interesting.."

 

"What's with her?" Nana mumbled as she looked back to look at Shida then continue walking again. As she walked away from Shida, Nana noticed Yamada's figure and walked towards him. She hold his hands and spun him around.

"Yah! Ryo-chan let's---" Nana stopped when she saw Yamada smiling widely at her. She dont know why but her heart beats behavior suddenly became weird again. It's beating so fast. Nana put her hand on her chest and feel her heart. "What's with you again?" Now Nana remembered. Her heart has been acting weird for the past few days. Whenever she's with Yamada her heart is always being like this.

"Maybe Im not drinking enough water for this past few days." Nana mumbled on herself.

"Nana? What's the matter?" Yamada asked as he looked into Nana's eyed. Nana looked at Yamada and nod. But when she is about to answer.

"Hai. Im~AIWWW!" Nana suddenly hiccuped.

"Nana, daijoubo?" Yamada asked with a concerned voice. He hold Nana's arm. "Nana.."

"Donttouchme.." Nana quickly removed Yamada's hold. "AIWWW! Do something.. AIWWW!" Nana said.

"YAH! YAMETE YO! It's irritating." Yamada yelled then covered his earas with his two hands.

"I cant just stop it..AIWW! It wont stop..AIWWWW! Do something about it..AIWW!" Nana said hiccuping in between.

"What will I do?"

"I dont know. Anything!" Nana said randomly.

"Aah! Water.." Yamada looked for water around him.

"YAh! Water wont do. You dont have it. Hayaku. AIWWWW!"

--------

After Shida left and was out of their sight Yamada and Nana start walking back to Nana's apartment. Because of tiredness, Mari easily got asleep and wont wake up. Yamada put her on his back, giving her a piggy back and let her sleep there.

"I really have a lucky sister.." Nana commented then roll hey eyes.

"Are you jealous?" Yamada smiled michievously.

"Of course not!" Nana yelled then pinched Yamada's arm.

"Aaaaaah! Nande?" Yamada whined. He then felt Mari moved on his back.

"Hmmm.." Mari moaned.

Yamada looked at Mari then to Nana. "Sssh..Nana urasai.."

"It's not me! It's you who yelled!" Nana whispered.

"You're becoming more obvious." Yamaad teased then stuck out his tongue at Nana.

Nana chuckled sarcastically. "U-RA-SAI!" Nana stated syllable by syllable. Nana hit Yamada and pushed him away not thinking that MAri is on his back.

"Itae...Itar.." Yamada laughed keeping on his balance. Yamada then felt his pocket vibrating.

"Chottomatte." Yamada took out his phone from his pocket. He read the contact and answered it.

"Misaki." Yamada answered. Nana looked at Yamada.

"Misaki?" Nana mouthed. Yamada nod.

"Nii-chan where are you?"

"Out with a friend."

"Hey say jump?"

"Iie..Nana." Yamada said hesitantly.

"Nana? Nana. As in. YAMAMOTO NANA?!" Misaki shouted from the phone.

"YAH! What's with the shouting."

"I want to talk to her. Give her the phone." Misaki ordered.

"Nana. She wants to talk to you." Yamada said handing Nana his cellphone.

"Eh? mm." Nana took the phone on Yamada's hand and put it on her ear. "Mosh mosh?" Nana said softly.

"NANA-CHAN IS THAT YOU?!" Misaki suddenly yelled. Nana was startled by the sudden loud voice that almost made her deaf.

"Yah! Could you please lower your voice a little?" Nana said.

"Neh! Why didnt you tell me that you're here at Tokyo? Do you know that Im hurt." MIsaki said solemnly.

"What's with the baby talk. Didnt Ryousuke told you?" Nana asked glancing at Yamada.

"Iie. That stupid brother of mine." Misaki cursed. Nana chuckled.

"Nana. I want to see you. Come here tomorrow and eat dinner with us. I know mom will be really happy." Misaki suddgested.

"Eh? Im not.."

"Ka-san, Nana-chan is here in Tokyo. I'll aske her to come here for dinner so prepare a delicious food okay...There. Nana, I already said it to Ka-san so you better come."

Nana sighed. "Do I stil have a choice? Okay. I'll Come."

"Hontou? Arigatou. I'm looking forward of seeing you tomorrow. Jaa ne Nana-chan." Misaki cut the phone. Nana give Yamada his phone back.

"I guess I really need to go to your house tomorrow."

"Eh? Nande?" Yamada asked quite surprised.

"Why didnt you tell Misaki that I am here?" Nana asked at Yamada suspiciously.

"Hehe. I forgot." Yamada chuckled awkwardly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________