Chapter 10

We Fell In Love

"Yamada, Chinen, This day was super fun. Thank you very much" Nana said happily. Yamada and Chinen looked at her and said you're welcome at the same time. The three are now heading back to Nana's apartment. They were riding a car but just decided to walked so they can have more time with each other. 

"You know, you two are luck no one identified you. Well, how can they, with that kind of oufit?" The two nod in agreement. "I guess it's the end of the day." Yamada stop and looked at Nana.

"We'll walk you in." Nana shook her head. "You dont need to. Besides it's getting late now. You should go home also."

"You know, you're the girl here not us." Yamada said, chuckling sarcastically.

"It's okay. Dont worry Im.. Wait! OH!" Nana suddenly remembered something and rushed inside the building."....Wait for me here okay?"

After 5 minutes, Yamada saw Nana running back towards them. She stopped infront of Yamada, catching her breath. Yamada can still hear Nana's heart thumping so loud. "Hey are you allright?" Yamada asked, panting Nana's back.

"Yes. Here!" Nana handed Yamada a small paper bag. He took it from Nana's hand and looked inside of it. Inside of it, he saw a small container with a strawberry cake on it. "What is this?"

"It's a strawberry cake a baked last night." Yamada smiled at her. "You know many peole gave me Strawberry cakes already."

Upon hearing thise, Nana's smile dropped. Yamada noticed it but he didnt mean it. he's just joking. He was actually happy Nana baked this for him. "Na---"

"You know, I know that already. It's nothing special but the fact that you really love strawberries. That makes it special." Yamada ruffled Nana's hair making Nana looked like a little girl.

"And you know, of all the strawberry cakes that was given to me. This is my favorite." Nana looked at Yamada with teary eyes.

"Yamada!!" Nana called then hugged him.

"Hey. Why are you crying?"

"Mothing. It's just that Im so happy you're here now. I really miss you so much." Yamada was about to talk when Chinen interrupted him.

"Yama-chan, Yabu-kun texted me. He said go home because it's late already." Nana let go of Yamada and wiped the tears on her face. "You must go home now"

"But.." Yamada insists but Nana just keep on pushing him inside the car.

"Bye Chinen." Nana said, waving her hand at Chinen.

"Bye Nana-chan" Chinen said, waving back at Nana.

"Na.. Wait." Yamada keep on trying to go outside. "Bye Yama-kun" Nana went in front and told the driver to go now and the car went off.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

--HEYSAYJUMP--

"We're home!!" Chinen shouted as they went inside the apartment, leaving there shoes outside. Yamada and Chinen sat where the other member was. "Wahh!! Im so tired" Chinen complained but the others can still see that he was so happy.

"How did it go?" Yuto asked.

"It was very fun. I met Nana-chan and became closed with her. She's very cute and fun to be with" Chinen said excitedly, complementing Nana.

"Really?" Yabu asked then Chinen nod. "Then, why dont you bring her here." Upon hearing it, Yamada who is currently about to fall asleep, opened his eyes and stood up rushily. He looked at Yabu surprised.

"Na..Nani?"

"Yes. Introduced her to us and us to her." Chinen stood up and looked at Yamada.

"I think that's a good idea." Yamada raised a eyebrow and shook his head. "Not really." Then Yamada returned to his seat and closed his eyes.

"Why not? I know Nana will like it."

"Because.. I said so." Yamada said firmly.

"No! That's unfair!" Chinen stomped his feet causing Yamada to glared at him but for the first time he wasnt scared. "Let's take it to a vote." Chinen said crossing his arms into his chest. "For those who want Nana to come here raise your hands but for those who dont remain silent." When the others heard this, they slowly raised their hands up. All of them are now raising their hands except for Yamada.

"Well, i think you lost Yamada." Yuya teases.

"Majority wins. We're 9 and you're only 1." Hikaru added. Yamada stood up. "Fine. If that's what you want." Yamada stated sharply and headed to his room.

----Yamada---

*What's with those guys?* He thought as he sighed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter is done. That's all. Thankyou. PLEASE COMMENT.