Chapter 34

We Fell In Love

 

Yamada

I am not in a bad mood! I am not in a bad mood…

 

 

 

DAMN! I am in a bad mood. AND I DON’T KNOW THE REASON WHY! After Nana went home last night, everything just felt so bad. I don’t know but for some reason, I’m feeling so depressed right now. What’s happening to me seriously? I tried going back to what happened last night but nothing about it seemed to be wrong. Am I being bipolar or what?

“Yamada Ryouske! WONT YOU WORK THAT FEET OF YOURS!!” My body startled upon hearing the choreographer’s voice, yelling at me. My feet started wobbling, causing me to fall on my . UGGH HOW HUMILIATING!!

“Are you okay?” Yuto reached for my hand and helped me get on my feet. “What’s happening to you, really? Are you sick or something?”

I was about to answer Yuto when I heard the choreographer calling for my name. I approached him and he handed me a bottle of water.

“Yamada-kun, is something bothering you? It takes you about 30 minutes to learn a 16 count dance step, you can’t keep up with the dance moves, and you kept on forgetting your steps.” He placed his hands on his hips, stressed of the performance I’m showing him. “You are not normally like this, but you are being a pain in my right now.”

“Gomenasai.” I answered back. I can’t think of anything else to say.

“It’s only been three hours since we started practicing. For now, rest for awhile and come back after 30 minutes. This is not favoritism; this is somehow a punishment because when you return, you better prove yourself to me.”

I took my bag and went out of the rehearsal room. Wow, this is a total embarrassment to my career, not only as an actor but as an idol! I took my phone from my pocket to check if there’s any message or call from anyone… but there’s none. I then scanned my phonebook and pressed on Nana’s contact. Should I  call her or not?

“THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!!” I pressed the lock screen of my phone and put it back to my pocket. “What is she doing right now? Is she really that busy to not even check on what I’m doing?”

I sighed. Seriously, Yamada Ryouske, why are you being an obsess boy… best friend right now?

“Best friend? You’re right! I’m your best friend. Don’t I know that? Why do you have to be so up front with it as if I didn’t know that myself?”  I was about to pressed the button of the elevator when I heard someone spoke behind me.

“You know, it is actually a mental illness to talk to yourself as if you’re really talking to someone else.” I spun a bit to see who’s talking to me and rolled my eyes the instant I knew who she was. “if that continues, I guess you might have to consult a psychiatrist.”

“What are you doing right now?” I’m trying my best to make my annoyance visible to her for her to just go away and get lost.

“Can’t you see? I’m talking to you!” She mocked, sipping on her juice.

“Why are you talking to me right now?”

“Nande? Can’t I talk to you? I mean you’re a person too. Do you want me to just ignore you and pretend as if you’re not there?”  I massaged my forehead with my two fingers and let out  a long, heavy, exasperated breath.

“That’s what I clearly wanted you to do right now!” I hollered. “Besides, didn’t I tell you to stop talking to me? I’m not in a good mood already, and your perfume just smells so bad, giving me a severe headache!”

“What is your problem with my perfume? You’ve been complaining about it ever since we met!!” I walked towards her and lowered my face to her that our faces are only an inch away from each other.

“Masaharu-san… Let’s be considerate of each other, okay? I believe that we’re not the type of person that would really get along so as much as possible, STAY AWAY FROM ME.” She smirked, letting out a short disbelief laugh. She then took one step backward and smile at me.

“I guess you should go now.” I looked at her, puzzled at what she’s saying. “The elevator has arrived.”

I looked back and there it is, the elevator was beginning to close its doors. I hurriedly jump to its front and prevent it from closing. Masaharu Mina quietly laughed and walked away. I looked again at Masaharu Mina and saw her walking back at the rehearsal room. Seriously, why is she so annoying? I went inside the elevator and absentmindedly punched the door and was surprised by the sudden pain on my right hand.

‘Ah! Itae!!” I caressed my injured hand and heaved in irritation. Can’t I have a day without anyone or anything pissing me off?

I headed out of the building and slam my bag on a bench on the mini park besides the building where we rehearse. I tiredly threw myself on the bench and looked up at the sky.

“Looking at the skies makes me feel relax…” I mumbled, releasing all my bad vibes. I then felt my phone vibrated from my pocket.

~Nana-Chan Calling~

EH? Nana? Why is she calling me now? I answered the phone and put it on my right ear.

“WHAT WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME NOW??” I bawled.

-Why are you shouting!! Wait. Where are you right now?-

“I’M RESTING WHY!!”

-ITAE! STOP SHOUTING WON’T YOU! Where are you right noe?”

“ARE YOU TAUNTING ME!! AFTER NOT CONTACTING ME THE WHOLE DAY YOU’RE NOW ASKING ME WHAT--- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHERE ARE YOU?”

-Oh I see you now!-  she said ignoring my statement.

“WHAT? That’s all you’re going to say, I see you now? You—“ Nana cut my sentence.

-Look at your front-

I cast my eyes in front of me and saw Nana at the other side of the road with the other members of jump, vigorously waving her hand at me.

“Ryo-chan!!” I squinted. Is that really Nana? I guess so. She’s with Daiki, Keito, Yabu and Ryutaro. They then crossed the streets and approached me.

“Ryo-chan!” nana excitedly called and swing her arms crossed to mine. I’m totally in shock right now. I just stared at Nana, looking for the right words to tell her.

“Why are you stuttering? Are you that surprised seeing us here?”

“Wh—what are you doing here?”

“We’re here to bring you snacks!” Ryutaro butted in.

“we were cooking some food in the house and we thought of sharing it to our busy members.” – Daiki

“But you cant be here…” Yabu place his arms around my shoulders as his another hand continue smacking my head.

‘YAH! Just because we don’t have dramas right now doesn’t mean we do not know that it is actually allowed to have some visitors on set.

“But we’re not yet taping. We’re just rehearsing.” Nana suddenly pinched my sides that made me yelp a bit.

“Naniiiiii?” I innocently asked her.

“YAH! Are you shutting us down?”

“No why would I? Of course, I am not!” I argued.

“Then let’s go!” Keito said and they all walked inside the building.

­-NANA-

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I AM SO STARSTUCK!

 

“YAMADA!!” I shook Yamada while squealing.

“WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM!!”

“Why didn’t you tell me????”

“THE WHAT!”

“THAT YOU ARE PAIRED WITH MASAHARU MINA!!!!!” Yamada suddenly poke my head.

“And why should I tell you that?”

I crossed my arms. “Cause it’s like the information of the century that I really should know. Introduce me to her, please???”

“No.”

“Ryo-chan please…” I hold on to his arms and pleaded him like a child. He sighed.

“No.”

“WHY”

“because I said so.” He said sternly.

“I deserve a reason…”

 

What’s wrong with Yamada seriously?

--

-NANA’S POV-

“Yamada! I will just go to washroom and wash some of the containers, okay?”

“Want me to come with you?” Yamada asked me, with a chopstick in his mouth. I shook my head telling him that it’s okay and go on eating. I went out of the room and went over to the washroom, holding firmly the three containers that I am supposed to wash.

*buzz buzz*

I ceased to check my phone vibrating from my pocket. I carefully transferred all the containers I am holding on my left hand and search my phone in my pocket using my right hand. “Eh. Mizumi?”

I answered the phone. “Mizumi, Nande… Ahh… Gomene, But I will stay here in Tokyo till the first week of next month… Ah… Oh, I will be absent for one week… Then greet Anako-Chan for me… Tell her Im sorry and I will totally take her out when I return…”

I started moving my feet toward the washroom, still talking with Mizumi and the containers on my left hand, when I suddenly trip over something and bump into someone, causing all the containers’ residue to scatter on her dress.

“OH MY GOD!!!” The girl squealed, probably not in excitement. I hastily stood up and gasped when I knew who the person was. I put my palms over my mouth.

“Masaharu Mina…” 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YES THEY'VE FINALLY MET!!!!!