Chapter 29!

We Fell In Love

Yuto’s POV

Guess where am I? I am here in front of Nana’s house and I don’t know why. I just found myself awhile ago waking up too early in the morning to prepare then went out and go to Nana’s place. Maybe to pay a visit. But I just saw her yesterday.

Actually, I just want to check on her. I waited for her text last night worriedly that every time I feel my phone vibrating, I was wishing her name would come up on the monitor. But there’s none. I just want to have a talk with her about what happened last night.

I was about to press the doorbell of the apartment when the door opened and a just-woke-up Nana appeared, holding a garbage bag.

“Ohayo Nana!” I hailed with a big smile plastered on my face.

“Eh?” She yawned, covering with her right palm then stopped in the middle when she finally realized that I am in front of her.

“Yuto-kun?!” She looked quite stunned that she dropped the garbage bag she’s holding and all the trash inside of it scattered on the floor. She panicky kneeled down to the floor to pick up all of the trash and put it back inside of the bag as I went to help her.  

“Naa… Careledd Nana.” I sniggered, teasing her.

“It’s because you surprised me!” She cried out.

“Come. I’ll help you throw all of this.” I took the garbage bag from her hand and walked with her beside me.

We’re just silent as we stroll outside the building. This kind of silence makes me feel uncomfortable. I’m not used with Nana being so minimal.

“Ah! Why are you here, by the way?” She asked me, starting the conversation. Just by that, the dead aura has disappeared. 

“Is it bad to visit a friend?”

“Visit me? What’s with the sudden visit then?” She retorted, not convince with my answer. Before I answered her, I threw the garbage bag in trash bin outside of the building first.

“I was just worried about you.” I told her, full of sincerity.

“Eh? Why would you be worried of me? I’m fine. I’m perfectly healthy and not even sick.” She said naively. Sure, she had forgotten about the text thing.  

“Well you know, before we left your apartment last night, I knocked on your door and told you to text me if you’re okay. I waited for it but there’s none so I thought that it would be best to just visit you personally.” I narrated to her and right after I finished her face has this O-M-G reaction on it.

“Gomen! Hountoni gomene, Yuto-kun! I had immediately had fallen asleep last night after I took a bath. Besides, I was also really tired.” She apologized to me.

“It’s okay, don’t worry!” I laughed.

“I thought you’re mad or something.” She whispered sadly.

“I would never be mad at you.” I assured her as I pat her head and she instantly lighten up. “Come let’ eat breakfast.”

We went to a noodle shop, just a couple of blocks away from Nana’s place. We ordered two bowls of noodles, a serving of tofu and two cups of tea. I discovered one thing about Nana. She likes spicy food.

“Ittadaikimasu!” We said together as we split the chopsticks into two.

“Wahhhh! So hot and spicy.” She said as she tastes the soup she scooped from the bowl using her spoon.

Looking at Nana, I can’t help but to smile. I don’t know why, but every time I’m with Nana, I’m just completely happy. Every time I see her smile, all the thoughts I have in mind vanish and smile just like her.

“Hey! Hey! Yuto-kun!” I was taken back from my thoughts when I heard Nana calling my name and saw her hands flailing in front of my face.

“Daijoubo? You’re spacing out!!”

“I’mokay!” I answered quickly.

“Are you sick?” She leaned forward to me that our faces are just inches away from each other and she placed her right palm on my forehead. And from that moment, I felt something weird inside of me. All of a sudden I felt my heartbeat increased like it would explode any minute out of my chest.

“Da..dai.. DAIJOUBO!!” I answered stammering. She went back on her seat and continued eating. “By the way, about what happened last night…”

She didn’t stop on eating, letting me to continue what I am going to say. “Are you really mad at Yamada?”

Hearing Yamada’s name, Nana suddenly choked. I passed her a glass of water and she drunk it all. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, yes.”

“Well…”

“I don’t know, but to be honest, I still feel bad about what he did.” I just stared at her, giving her a hint to continue.

“You might say that I over reacted last night, that I’m too affected, but what can I do? That’s what I feel. The way Yamada acted last night was beyond imaginable. He made me feel that I’m in no position to interfere with his life anymore. That I should careless about everything he does. You know, I can’t do that. All my life, I have looked at him as my dearest best friend, and his importance to me is the same as how importance my family is to me. Eventhough we were apart for 4 years, I still worry for him every now and then. I still care for him.”

“Nana…” I can see the pain and sadness in Nana’s eyes.

“I know, I’m just a friend to him, but for me… he’s like a family. I love him like how I love my family.”

“Nana, maybe Yamada was just too tired yesterday.” I said with a reassuring tone.

“When I came to Tokyo to look for him, I’m hopeful that Yamada would be the same Yamada Ryousuke I had before.”

“Everyone changes Nana. It’s up to them what kind of changes they want to have with their lives.” Nana looked at me and I swear, that look bore to me for like half of my life. She’s already in tears.

“Are you saying that he has already changed?” I didn’t answer her. The guilt started to fill up my body.

“Well, I just hope that I’m not included to the changed he wants.” She forces to smile but failed and in the end dropped her heard on to the table and started crying suddenly.

Yamada’s POV

After eating breakfast, I directly went to Nana’s place to visit her and also to apologize. I know that I have done something really bad to her. This isn’t the first time we fight, but this is the first time that we fought about something serious. I know that she’s still mad at me and I don’t want us to stay like this for a long time knowing that we only have limited time to be together.

When I arrived at Nana’s place, I saw Auntie having some fresh air. I went to her to greet her a good morning.

“Ohayou, Auntie!”

“Yamada!” She acknowledge, seeing me. “Are you here to visit Nana?” She asked smiling at me.

“Hai.”

“How unlucky are you!! She’s not her. She went outside just maybe 10 minutes ago.”

“Where did she go?” I asked in wonder.

“She went to eat breakfast with your friend.”

Auntie said that Nana went to a noodle shop just blocks away from them. Is she with Yuto? Come to think of it, Yuto weren’t at home when I left. But why would she eat breakfast with him? They just met. And Yuto, why would she ask Nana to eat breakfast with him? Does he like her?

While thinking the answer to all of my issues, I heard a familiar laugh, Nana’s laugh. I looked at where the voice is coming from and I saw Nana…

 

 

 

 

 

with Yuto

 

 

 

 

walking side by side with him

 

 

 

 

 

giggling.

Seeing them together, I felt stupid. Here am I, feeling guilty and everything and there she is, with another guy, smiling like nothing happened. I continued walking, thinking to just pass at them and ignore them like I didn’t see them at all. But I can’t stop the urge to confront them. For some reason, I’m feeling mad. When they noticed me, they stopped right away.

“Yama-chan!” Yuto called. I looked at Nana and she was just staring at me. “Why are you here? Are you here to visit Nana?” I shifted my eyes to Yuto and absentmindedly answered him with something I wasn’t supposed to say.

“No! Why would I visit her? She’s nothing to me.” I said then walked out.

Did I just say that? What did I do!! I went here to fix the problem between me and Nana but I just made it worst! I said that she’s nothing to me right on her face, and yes I know! You don’t need to tell it to me. I know that I’m stupid. I don’t know what came into my mind and why the hell did I say that. Now, what am I going to do?

“BAKA!” I yelled, tugging the hair on my head.

-end of chapter-

Hi guys, I’m back!! I know you’re mad at me for not updating for such a long time... and I’m really sorry!! Hihihi. I hope this chapter could make you all to forgive me. Oh and by the way, should I make a PDF File of this story when I’m done with it? Just say if you want to and I would think about it. HAHAHA! Oh and by the way I would try to update as soon as possible. Don’t worry guys ;) subscribe and comment please!! AND PLEASE VOTE!!