Chapter 27!

We Fell In Love

"Good thing, I cooked some dinner for the whole family." Mrs.Yamamoto said while putting the food on the table. "I thought it would just be useless since all of the kids went out including their father who went on a date with Mari. Not even inviting me."  Mrs.Yamamoto pouted.

"Mama, you sound like a jealous wife!" Nana sad with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Why won't she be annoyed? She has did everything she can just to shoo away Inoo, but just by the sudden appearance of her mother, it was all gone.

"Well sometimes I am... You'll experience that we you get married."  Her mother said and flicked her on his forehead. "Okay. I'll be going on my room then. Enjoy the food!"  Then Mrs. Yamamoto left.

"Your mom is funny, Nana." Hikaru said, chuckling.

"And she actually thinks you'll be married!" Inoo said while laughing and pointing Nana.

"That's it! Dont eat!!" She shouted and stood up and get the plate on Inoo's part of the table. 

But Inoo had stopped her and was able to steal the plate from her hands. " I was joking." He put back the plate. "Come on guys! Let's eat! It's Tonkatsu and Torikara on the tabe baby! Ittadaikimasu!" Inoo put a battalion of fried meat and fried chicken on his plate and also 2 cups of rice and eat it continously. The others just look at him with a shocked face.

"Wot?" Inoo asked while chewing the food on his mouth.

"Yah stopped eating like you haven't eaten for years." Chinen said with a disgusted tone.

"We just ate 3hours ago... " Daiki added.

"Wot. Onjoy  tho fud it's dolisus..."

"WHAT?!" all of them shouted. Well, ofcourse except Yamada.

Inoo emptied first his mouth before talking. "ISAID ENJOY THE FOOD IT'S DELICOUS! SO EAT CHOP CHOP!"

------

They were done eating and the other hey say jump members went to the living room while Inoo continue looking around the house.

"Nana I wanna see your room!"

"Over my dead body!

"Selfish..." Inoo whispered. 

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing. I said I'm going to them!" 

Nana and Yamada was left in the dining area to wash the dishes. Yamada get the plates on the table and put it on the sink while Nana wash and dry it. After washing the dishes, Nana went to sweep the floor and Yamada wiping the table.

"Yama-chan, are you okay? I noticed you have been quiet since we got off the hospital. Are you fine?" Nana asked, pausing on what she's doing, with her tone full of concern.

'Im fine." He answered. Nothing more.

"Are you sure... Really. If you're feeling bad just tell me I---"

"I'm fine."  Nana nodded. Deep inside, Nana is so pissed off. She's asking him a question and all he'll answer is I'm fine. Won't he even explain why he has been so cold?

"You didn't even eat much. Im worr---"

"NANA I SAID IM FINE!!" Yamada said with his voice raising up, and annoyance can be easily heard on it. 

Nana was shocked for what he did. But then he has gotten on her limits. She dropped the broom she's holding. "What's your problem ha? Im just asking fi you're fine and you're gonna shout onvme?"

"Im sorry. I'm just not in the mood."

"NOT IN THE MOOD? SORRY? I AMM SO DAMN WORRY YOU KNOW! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE! "

"Nana stop. I sad I'm sorry..." Yamada said trying to hold her.

"Dont touch me! AND PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME" Nana pushed Yamada away.

"Na--"

"Youve been so quiet and I don't have any idea what's wrong with you!!!" Nana said while tears started to build up on the corner of her eyes. "Oh I get it... So you dont want me to care and mind you. Fine with me. Now leave."

"Nana that's not what I mean... I jus--"

"I SAID LEAVE!" Nana pushed Yamada through the doors. "LEAVE!" The others, seeing this who had no idea what's happening to Nana and Yamada was left wide eyes and was so shocked. Even Mrs. Yamamoto who just heard the shoutings inside her room was so shocked. The two had never fight this way. 

"OUT AND DON'T COME BACK YAMADA RYOSUKE! " She said then bang the door on his face. Nana then headed on her room and her cried can be heard outside.

"What happened..." Inoo said looking at them.

"I think it's better for us to go too." Yabu stood up and knocked at Nana's door. "Nana we'll be going now." They wait for her reply but nothing. They just consider it as a yes and left. Yuto were the last one to leave.

"Nana text me later if you're okay. I'll be wating." Yuto said. He's worried.

----

Yamada just took a taxi to go home. He wants to be alone. What had he done? Did he just made Nana cry? He told himself that he would never do anything to make her cry again but now he had done it again. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________