Chapter 18![Nakajima Kento's POV]

We Fell In Love

"No...No...Im already late. CRAP!" Kento cursed as he hurriedly run towards the elavator and pressed the upward arrow button and wait for the door to open. "Please..Please.." Kento mumbled while tapping his right foot impatienly to the ground. As the elavator dinged open, Kento quickly made his way inside of it and pressed the 6th floor button. Luckily, there's no other people who will use the elavator that time, so he arrived at the floor in just a moment.

Kento was about to make his way to te left side of the floor where the rehearsal room is when he heard a yelling voice from the opposite side of the floor.

"YAH! YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TALK! HAH? FINE! THEN ATLEAST GIVE ME BACK MY COINS! YOU MONEY EATER VENDING MACHINE!"  The voice yelled.

Kento thenlooked back and walked towards the right side of the floor instead. While walking, he can still hear some of her angry yells, like.

"YAH! Vending machine-sama! Are you that heartless?"

"Why are you ignoring me? Dont you know its bad to steal people's money? Well, youre not even a human. BUT EVEN SO!"

Hearing all those yells made Kento laughed a little. "Vending machine-sama? What a calling..". "Heartless? Does it even have a heart?" Thinking all of those words made Kento laughed harder. Kento then arrived where the vending machine is. There he saw, a girl about the same age as him, yelling angrily at the vending machine in front of her like it could do anything. Kento hen decided to help the girl and poked her back.

"Anou..." Kento make sound. "Chottomatte kudasai!!" but the girl answered him without even looking back.

*Ehh? Wait. Why is a girl in here? Anyway, she's new here. She needs help.* Kento thought and decided to poke again the gilr.

"Uhmm...Anou.." Kento repeated but again. "Chottomatte yo! This vending machine ate my coins and my Dr. Pepper is stucked inside of it. Im trying my best here so wait okay?" The girl explained, again, without looking back.

*She really dont get it. Im trying to help here.* Kento again thought and even though he could fell that the girl is starting to be irritated but stiil poked the girl again. Finally this time, the girl looked at him and "YAH! CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY?! I SAID CHO. TO. MA. TTE---" The girl yelled at him while spinning around to look at him but cut her own sentence, leaving wide open, when she completely had a view of him and noticed that the one she's yelling to was him. But instead of getting angry, Kento fing her funny and interesting.

"Let me handle that." Kento said as he pushed the girl to the side and kicked the lower part of the vending machine with force. In just a while, after the kick, the iron springs started twrling again and finally, the Dr. Pepper that was stucked a while ago fell down. Kento bent down a little to get the Dr. Pepper and handed it over to the girl, who has a shocked face.

"This vending machine had been broken for over a year now. You just need to kick the lower part of it to make it work again." Kento blabbed still looking at the vending machine. He then pauced at his sentence and transfered his gaze at the girl. "And yelling at it like that will not help at all."  Kento said, tryin at his best not to laugh. He then patted the left arm of the girl while saying "Take care." the turned around and walked away from the girl and towards the rehearsal rom.

While walking, Kento pursed his lips together to make sure that no sound of laugh will escape his mouth. Finally, he reached the rehearsal room and as soon as he entered the door "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kento blurted the laugh he's been keeping, not caring that he has caught everyone's attention inside the room. He cant make himself stop from laughing. The scene a while ago keep on repeating on his head. He then felt someone start rubbing his hand on his back. Kento looked up and saw Nakayama Yuma on his side.

"Kento-kun. daijoubo ka?" Yuma asked, looking at Kento weirdly.

"She's so fu...HAHAHAHAHA...ny...HAHAHAHAHAHA."Kento said in between laughs.

"Huh?' Yuma asked in coffusion. "I met...HAHAHAHA..a girrrrrHAHAHAHAHAHA...a wirrrrrHAHAHAHAHA ago..." Kento tried to speak but then, end up laughing.

"Hah? Yah! how can i understand you when you're laughing like this?" Yuma made a grimaced face at Kento because he cant realy understand what he's trying to say. Kento then held up his left palm and put it in front of Yuma's face, telling him to wait.  Kento started biting his tongue, taking a super duper deep breath and the open palm on Yuma's face started to be on a fist, as he tried his best to stop laughing and luckily it worked.

"Before i went here, I had encountered the FUNNIEST and MOST INTERESTING girl ever. Remember the vending machine in this floor. It's been broken for over a year now, right? And a while ago, i heard a girl wildly  yelling at it because the Dr. Pepper she bought was stucked inside of it and thought of it as a money eater vending machine. And what funny is, she even keep up a conversation with it, like anything would happen if she speak with it. She even called it vending machine-sama and heartless... Oh, if you just saw everything she did, heard everything she said. You will really laugh to death." Kento narrated and started to laugh again. But this time with Yuma and some people laughing with them.

"That's the funniest story i have ever heard!"  Yuma commented laughing.

"Yeah. Me too! I totally agree."

"I want to meet that girl."

"How i wish i was there..."

The others agreed and laughed as the room started to be filled with laughters. "YAH! YOU NAKAJIMA KENTO! You still have the guts to laughed even though you're already late for exactly one hour now?!" Everyone had stopped laughing and even Kanto and looked at the person who yelled at him and saw their rehearsal teacher standing in front of him with his hand on each side of his waist and with n angry look on his face.

"S..s..sensei?" Kento responded with his voice quite stammering. He had totally forgotten that the reason why he was such in hurry a while ago before that FUNNIEST incident of her life happened was because he's already 30mins late. He was taken aback bacause of that incident.

Kento felt his left ear on pain. His sensei had pinched it so hard causing it to beat on red. His sensei then pulled he's ear upward causing him to stand up an follow where he's sensei will bring him to. "ITAI..ITAITAITAITAITAITAITAITAITAI..TAI..TAI..TAI.." Kento cried in pain, and as soon as he's sensei had let go of his ears , he quickly hold onto his ears and caressed it.

"As your demerit, Nakajima Kento, You must do a Kangaroo Hop..ONE HUNDRED OF IT." Hearing that from his sensei, Kento looked at their sensei with wide shocked eyes and removed his hands from his aching ear, totally forgeting about it.

"NANI?! HAKU?!" Kento exclaimed in a shocked, mixture of disbeliefed tone of voice, hoping that he just misheard it. Their sensei then nod his head, confirming him that what he heard was right. "D-demo. Isnt it too much for a demerit?" Kento protested.

"NOW! or else, you want to do TWO HUNDREDS of it?" Their sensei yelled, threatening Kento. "NO!! Okay then. I'll start now."  Kento said as he quickly went onto the side of the room and start doing his Kangaroo Hop with everyone looking at him with pity.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nakajima Kento's pov. Hope you like it. COMMENT PLEASE! :)