Chapter 17![Kabushikigaishi Janizu Jimusho part 2]

We Fell In Love

"Dont be nervous. Everything is going to be okay." Yuto said as he reached out for the door knob and turned it open, and the door opened. Yuto let the other to go in first. Hikaru, Yabu, and Keito was the first one to enter. Next with Ryoutaro and Inoo, following with Daiki and Yuya. Yamada, Yuto and Chinen, on the other hand, stayed beside Nana and wait for the others to enter. Finally, everyone is inside and as soon as Yamada, Yuto , Chinen and Nana stepped the floor of the room, the sorroundings became silent. The people inside became quiet and moved their heads slowly towards Nana and looked at her.

"Nana-kun!" Juri, the boy Nana met just a while ago, yelled as he stopped talking with the person he's talking to and headed to Nana.

"Yaa, Juri-kun." Nana smiled.

"You know her?" A guy suddenly appeared beside Juri and asked.

"Hai. I met her a while ago. We rode the same elevator and she's with Hey Say Jump." Juri narrated to the guy. Nana then looked at the guy and as she realized who the guy was, she suddenly froze. "O, by the way nii-chan,I want you to meet Yamamoto Nana. Nana this is my older brother, Tanaka Koki." Juri introduced the guy at Nana.

"Hello, Im Tanaka Koki. Hajimemae." Koki said, putting his hand in front of Nana.

*Tanaka Koki! Tanaka Koki!* Nana screamed in her mind that she didnt even noticed Koki introducing himself to her and his hand waiting to be shake. She was staring at Koki in disbelief. She cant believe that she's now meeting Tanaka Koki, a member of his favorite band.

Koki loked at Nana and noticed her staring at him with her eyes not even blinking. "why is she so still?...Nana-kun? Nana-kun?" Koki said as he waved his hands in front of Nana's eyes, hoping to bring her back. Yamada then looked at Nana and nudged her slightly at her left arm. Nana felt the slight pushed from Yamada that made and bring her back to her senses. She then looked at Koki, who is still waving his hands at Nana's face and then shaked her head a bit.

"Soryy... Im Yamamoto Nana. Hajimemae." Nana apologized and bowed her head at Koki.

"Hahahaha. You're such a cute little girl." Koki said while patting Nana's head a little.

"Nana-Chan, let's go.. I'll intoduced you to the other members of Kat-tun." Yabu suddenly chimed in and pulled Nana. "Koki-senpai, excused me. I'll take Nana first or better yet, come with us." Yabu ecxused and went where the other Kat-tun members are.

"Nana-Chan, what;s happening to you? Dont let yourself fly, okay?"  Yabu whispered at Nana.

"Sorry. Im just in shocked . I Promised it will not happen again." Nana said with an assuring tone. They then stopped in front of Kat-tun. *Nana stay with yourself.* Nana thought, taking a deep breath, making sure that she'll not lost herself again.

"This friend of mine really likes kat-tin and I want you all to meet her." Yabu started.

"Hello. Im Taguchi Junnosuke and you're Nana right. I heard your conversation with Koki a while ago." Junno said cheerfully, standing up from the ground. And so the other members introduced themselves to Nana.

After a while, Nana is becoming comfortable with her surroundings. Sha had met all the members of Kat-tun and find them really friendly especially Junno and Maru. She alo met Keichiro Koyama, Tegoshi Yuya, Takahisa Masuda, Kitayama Hiromitsu, Senga Kento, Miyata Toshiya, Tamamori Yuta, Nakayama Yuma, Kikuchi Fuma and many many more.

"Bwahh!! I cant belive this is happening. This is making me dehydrated. I need to drink.." Nana mumbled and walked to Yamada, who's preparing himself because their rehearsal will start soon. "Ryo-Chan.." Nana said, poking Yamada's back. Yamada then looked at Nana.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Yamada asked with a concerned voice.

"I'll just go outside for a while. I'll just looked for a drink." Nana said, waiting for Yamada;s permission.

"Okay then. I'll go with you." Nana shook her head at Yamada.

"NO it's fine. I saw a vending machine a while ago there outside. It's okay." Nana assured Yamada and Yamada nodded his head. "But dont go anywhere else." Yamada said and Nana just nod too. Nana then went out of the room and walked towards the vending machinen she saw a while ago.

She then stopped in front of it and put her index finger under her chin, puffing her cheeks out, and looked at the canned drinks they are selling. "Nani?....Nani?....Nani?" Nana mumbled. "Hah! Doctor Pepper..." Nana then exclaimed excitedly placing her index finger at the glass, the part where the Doctor Pepper is.

"Gotcha.. I lovee Doctor Pepper.. I'll buy you then." Nana decided as she shoved some coins inside her purse. Nana then put the coins into the hole and pressed the designated button for Doctor Pepper and wait for it to fall at the lower part of the vending machine.

"Hey.. Why did you stop?" Nana asked at the vending machine when she noticed that the iron springs that was holding the canned drinks had stop twirling causing the Doctor Pepper to stucked inside. "Yah!Yah! Give me my Doctor Pepper!"  Nana said, her voice starting to raise, hitting the vending machine slightly but the vending machine isnt reponding. Nana then put her two hands at each side of her waist and talked with the vending machine.

"Yah.. Vending machine-sama. I really need a drink right now. Do you want me to die in dehydration? ha? So please, Im begging you Vending machine-sama give me my Doctor Pepper!" Nana begged but still got no response from vending machine-sama. Nana then let out a big sighed and snapped at the vending machine.

"YAH!! YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TALK, HAH? FINE. THEN ATLEAST GIVE ME BACK MY COINS YOU MONEY EATER VENDING MACHINE!!!" Nana yelled in anger  as she continously hit the vending machine but this time much stronger.

"Anou..." Someone poked at Nana's back.

"Chottomatte kudasai!" Nana said without even looking back and her focused still on the vending machine, whom she thought ate her money.

"Uhmm...Anou.." That someone poked Nana's back again.

"Chottomatte yo. This vending machine ate my coins and my Doctor Pepper is stucked inside of it and Im trying my best here..so please wait okay?"  Nana explained, again, without looking back. But that someone poked Nana again, causing her to be irritated. Nana then spun around, looking at the person who just poked her while yelling out of irritation. "YAH! CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY??!! I SAID CHO. TTO. MA. TTE----" Nana cut her own sentence and left wide open when she noticed that the person she was yelling to was...

"Let me handle that." The boy said as he pushed Nana to the side and kicked the lower part of the vending machine with force. In just a while, after the kick, the iron springs start twirling again and finally the Doctor Pepper that was stucked a while ago fell down. The boy bent down a little to get the Doctor Pepper and hand it over to Nana, who has a shocked face.

"This vending machine had been broken for over a year now. You just need to kick the lower part of it to make it work again." The boy blabbed still looking at the vending machine. He then pauced at his sentence and looked at Nana. "And yelling at it like that will not help at all." The boy said, trying at his best not to laugh. He then patted Nana's left arm while saying "Take care" and then turned around and walked away from Nana and towards the rehearsal room.

As soon as the guy was gone... "AHHHHHHH!!! That was Nakajima Kento!!" Nana cried in embarrassment. "That was so embarrassing!! Why am i so stupid!!" Nana whined as she ruffled her own hair using her two hands then slaped her forehead. Nana then felt her purse vibrating and took out her phone. 1 MESSAGE RECEIVED. Nana pressed the read button and read aloud the message content.

From: Ryo-chan, jaang <3

Nana-chan, I forgot to tell you that the vending machine on this floor is broken. Go to the other floor. And what's taking you so long? Go back here now. Im sure you had bought a drink already, right? By the way, the rehearsal had started. GO BACK NOW! :))

-Ryo-chan, jaang <3

Reading the message, Nana then let out a huff of anger and pressed the reply button and typed.

To: Ryo-chan, jaang <3

YAMADA RYOSUKE, YOU ARE SO TOO LATE!! AND NOW IM ALL EMBARRASSED TO DEATH!! AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHAT'S TAKING ME SO LONG?! WELL, IT'S THIS BROKEN VENDING MACHINE, WHOM I THOUGHT WAS A MONEY EATER VENDING MACHINE'S FAULT!!

- Yamamoto Nana :))

Nana typed in all caps, while saying it out loud with full of feelings and pressed the send button. "I dont know if i can still go back there with Nakajima Kento in there." Nana sighed. "No..No.. I can do this!" Nana shook her head then nod.

"Yamamoto Nana...Fight OHHHHHHHHH...OHH!!" Nana cheered confidently as she throw her fist up in the air and walked towards the rehearsal room in a shamble way.

~Yamada~

To: Nana-chan, chii <3

Nana-chan, I forgot to tell you that the vending machine on this floor is broken. Go to the other floor. And what's taking you so long? Go back here now. Im sure you had bought a drink already, right? By the way, the rehearsal had started. GO BACK NOW! :))

-Yamada Ryosuke :))

Yamada typed while his hands slightly shaking. *Is that girl N!akaken-kun talking about is Nana?* Yamada thought worriedly at the same time, scared at Nana. He totally forgot about that vending machine. He then felt his phone vibrated. 1 MESSAGE RECEIVED. Yamada then pressed the read button and prepared himself about the content of it.

From: Nana-chan, chii <3

YAMADA RYOSUKE, YOU ARE SO TOO LATE!! AND NOW IM ALL EMBARRASSED TO DEATH!! AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHAT'S TAKING ME SO LONG?! WELL, IT'S THIS BROKEN VENDING MACHINE, WHOM I THOUGHT WAS A MONEY EATER VENDING MACHINE'S FAULT!

-Nana-chan, chii <3

Reading the messade, Yamada then slapped his forhead. "She's really the girl." Yamada mumbled.

*IM SO DEAD!!* Yamada mentally cursed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update. :)) Im so happy now.  Comments..comments. :)) Feel free, okay? :))